Warriors Well... War

KOwens06

[quote name='HDSupreme' timestamp='1292511710' post='2540921']
[font="Georgia"][size="3"] Are these words of you the OFFICIAL stance of the CARPE DIEM Alliance,Sir? [/size][/font]Or just your personal expression towards these -seemingly inopportune- Alliances ?
[/quote]

, i want to apologize for the repeated posting i just made... '

Edited by HDSupreme

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='HDSupreme' timestamp='1292510859' post='2540916']
Hope you understand, Sir, this is not against you or your AA, but against the ABUSIVE Nations Raiding... it is a matter of fairness towards weak and starting nations here, and self moderation when in an active raiding... This is NOT that hard to see, and even less to do.
[/quote]

It's not against our AA. From you ankle biting our nations? Abusive raiding wouldn't happen if the nations used their resources to find a alliance that protected themselves. There is no such thing as fairness the strong get stronger, the weak get weaker. We don't need to self moderate as we protect our members and our members either follow our raiding rules or get crushed by the other alliance that they raid. This is NOT hard to see either. Its an eat or get eaten world.

As I said our perma-raid list is gonna be fun next round. I can't wait for it!

[quote name='HDSupreme' timestamp='1292511779' post='2540922']
[font="Georgia"][size="3"] Are this words of you the OFFICIAL stance of the CARPE DIEM Alliance,Sir? [/size][/font]Or just your personal expression towards these -seemingly inopportune- Alliances ?
[/quote]

Looks like a gov member from the Warriors stating our stance for next round.

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1292511558' post='2540919']
Well, yes and no. Your wording would make it seem that our desires to do so are rooted in the 'Invisible Commitee' and their opposition to such, which simply isn't true. We seek to raid more efficiently and more fairly because it makes things go more smoothly and minimizes risk. From a business standpoint, its a wise business move because its easy, cheap, and improves our performance.

And i am there with you ,Sir. And don't feel bothered by that thought, you are looking for a better way, and that really counts ... that's all!

Yeah...

Kinda why you chose to attack us while we were already in an uphill battle fighting 3 of the top 12 alliances? Was that just coincidence or was that just some oppertunism to try to 'accomplish your goals'? The former indicates that your not very bright, the latter is a slime move and indicates that you understand that the Invisible Committee would never be more then an distant afterthought to us. Your choice.
[/quote]

Actually, it was exactly that: an after thought... not only for tW, but for TPC, and every other Alliance at TE, big and small, including mine.
"invisible Committee" was actively fighting TPC' forces amongst a number of micro alliances that had something to show to the Cobras(mine amongst them)... and it worked!
You sir, can read the thread on raiding started by the King Cobra himself. Yes,it seems that when opposing an extraordinary evil force, the answer, the real one, is to outsmart and outmaneuver it,falling on it as hard and Efficiently as possible, in order to have a Fair chance of making the Evil Force to recognize is treading the wrong path. TPC made the smart and positive (for everyone) decision of listening to the argument, and acted accordingly, without losing BRAGGING rights as a Super power in TE,and now a very reasonable one...

[quote name='HDSupreme' timestamp='1292511779' post='2540922']
[font="Georgia"][size="3"] Are this words of you the OFFICIAL stance of the CARPE DIEM Alliance,Sir? [/size][/font]Or just your personal expression towards these -seemingly inopportune- Alliances ?
[/quote]

Yes, it's the official stance of an alliance that isn't in TE :rolleyes: . Now the official stance of the Warriors on the other hand ...

Can I also point out that your statement about only attacking abusive raiders holds no water. I haven't tech raided anyone in 2 rounds, yet I'm still at war with a member of the inadvisable comittee and I'm willing to bet that it's the same case with several other tW nations.

[quote name='Bionic redhead' timestamp='1292519179' post='2540961']
Yes, it's the official stance of an alliance that isn't in TE :rolleyes: . Now the official stance of the Warriors on the other hand ...

Can I also point out that your statement about only attacking abusive raiders holds no water. I haven't tech raided anyone in 2 rounds, yet I'm still at war with a member of the inadvisable comittee and I'm willing to bet that it's the same case with several other tW nations.
[/quote]

Understood.
Both things: You are not an abusive raider, and Warriors, not Carpe Diem, is the one you represents :D.

Ruler Bionic Redhead, this situation signals at you as an innocent Collateral victim.very sorry . Do you like me try and talk to the Ruler fighting you...? or, are you ok with the smacking practice both are getting out of this? :gag:

[quote name='HDSupreme' timestamp='1292522936' post='2540994']
Understood.
Both things: You are not an abusive raider, and Warriors, not Carpe Diem, is the one you represents :D.

Ruler Bionic Redhead, this situation signals at you as an innocent Collateral victim.very sorry . Do you like me try and talk to the Ruler fighting you...? or, are you ok with the smacking practice both are getting out of this? :gag:
[/quote]

:lol1:

[quote name='HDSupreme' timestamp='1292517979' post='2540946']
Yes,it seems that when opposing an extraordinary evil force, the answer, the real one, is to outsmart and outmaneuver it,falling on it as hard and Efficiently as possible, in order to have a Fair chance of making the Evil Force to recognize is treading the wrong path.
[/quote]

Just so I'm on the right page, when dealing with an 'extraordinary evil force' (when did we become extraordinarily evil? I thought just plain evil would have covered it?) your saying that the answer is to attack them while they are already involved in a large scale alliance war that is consuming all of their available resources? Is that what you consider outsmarting and outmaneuvering us, to hit us when we've obviously got our hands full?

If those are the tactics that the Invisible Committee believes in and follows, then I'm unable to see where you have any ethical high-ground to lecture us from. If that is indeed the case, rather poor show, indeed. You know as well as I do that if the Invisible Committee came and attacked us when we weren't at war, we would have smashed you for seven constant days, recognizing that fact, you decided that it'd be better to wait until we were in a war where we were outnumbered and proceed to attack us when we were most vulnerable.

Thats classy, almost makes me feel good about what we've got planned for next round.

Is "perma-raid" the TE equivalent of PZI?

I heard rumors that some TE alliances have those kinds of lists but I really did not believe that would come into play in TE. :huh:

Edited by Thomasj_tx

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1292549483' post='2541363']

I heard rumors that some TE alliances hose kinds of lists but I really did not believe that would come into play in TE. :huh:
[/quote]

i'm guessing so, except with raiding rather than all out attacks, personally i think Clash is too soft to keep it up :P

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1292554896' post='2541436']
i'm guessing so, except with raiding rather than all out attacks, personally i think Clash is too soft to keep it up :P
[/quote]
That sounds like a dare!

Most alliances has "do not raid" lists.
This is just the opposite lol

Edited by Clash

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1292558584' post='2541496']
[/quote]

And it carries over from round to round?

Interesting.

Warriors, I'd stop talking big right about now, since you might not be able to back them threats up next round. I'll be looking forward to it, though.

And yes, I agree, The Cult of Skaro and the rest of whatever that is and Youmu should be P-ZId in TE... :rolleyes:

No, not really. And I wouldn't do it If I were you. Take that as you will.

Confusion.

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1292559454' post='2541511']
And it carries over from round to round?

Interesting.
[/quote]

No worries, I'm pretty sure it's just tough talk. It'd amuse me to see them do it, though. Since I, ofcourse, know they can't and won't be able to handle the aftershock.

Confusion.

I just think it is great that Adude Turtled for 4 days and rerolled as soon as our war dropped off. Wont save him though. I've won all the GA's so far. I don't know how but everybody keeps paying my bills.

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1292561359' post='2541540']
I just think it is great that Adude Turtled for 4 days and rerolled as soon as our war dropped off. Wont save him though. I've won all the GA's so far. I don't know how but everybody keeps paying my bills.
[/quote]

yea it happens when you hit ZI

also

[quote]To: Judge X From: ADude Date: 12/16/2010 12:56:47 AM

Subject: Battle Report

Message: You have been attacked by ADude. You lost 168 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 237 soldiers and 0 tanks. Their forces razed 4.849 miles of your land, stole 2.000 technology, and destroyed 5.423 infrastructure. Their forces looted $236.45 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled. [/quote]

[quote]To: Judge X From: ADude Date: 12/16/2010 12:56:35 AM

Subject: Battle Report

Message: You have been attacked by ADude. You lost 375 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 198 soldiers and 0 tanks. Their forces razed 5.050 miles of your land, stole 2.000 technology, and destroyed 5.648 infrastructure. Their forces looted $160.85 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.
[/quote]

yea you won every single GA

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1292560009' post='2541518']
Warriors, I'd stop talking big right about now, since you might not be able to back them threats up next round. I'll be looking forward to it, though.

And yes, I agree, The Cult of Skaro and the rest of whatever that is and Youmu should be P-ZId in TE... :rolleyes:

Confusion.
[/quote]

:lol1: Please keep your threats for an alliance who cares.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1292560150' post='2541520']
No worries, I'm pretty sure it's just tough talk. It'd amuse me to see them do it, though. Since I, ofcourse, know they can't and won't be able to handle the aftershock.

Confusion.
[/quote]

Nope, there is a forum where we have names of each alliance and ruler we will be tech raiding. I would screen shot it but its for us only. You'd be surprised its getting pretty long.

Confusion.
[/quote]

Well Confusion, lets say that we do decide to do exactly that, what are you going to do to stop us?

Take that as you will, I'm sorry to deliver the bad news to your giant ego, but the Warriors aren't worried about you, I'm not sure if its because you need to try harder or try smarter, I'm not sure if your capable of either.

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1292562994' post='2541574']
Well Confusion, lets say that we do decide to do exactly that, what are you going to do to stop us?

Take that as you will, I'm sorry to deliver the bad news to your giant ego, but the Warriors aren't worried about you, I'm not sure if its because you need to try harder or try smarter, I'm not sure if your capable of either.
[/quote]

You'll find out. :v:

Confusion.

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1292549483' post='2541363']

I heard rumors that some TE alliances have those kinds of lists but I really did not believe that would come into play in TE. :huh:
[/quote]

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1292558584' post='2541496']
That sounds like a dare!

[/quote]

I figure I should clarify a little.

Obviously, there are some people that we are less then pleased with currently, as a result of their less then honorable behavior, lets call them grudges. While pixels reset at the new round, ask yourself, do treaties or relationships reset? The obvious answer is no, and neither do grudges.

Obviously the Invisible Committee felt it prudent enough to take a cheap shot at us when we were already actively engaged in war, I would have no issues with guilt with suddenly redefining our raiding rules to declare all those alliances 'free game' for tech-raiding should it make sense to do so, but as an official position, we have no official plans to do such, but we will not deny the possibility. In the event that we did, it would not be a constant ordeal, and a perma-raid list is the wrong title to use, a more appropriate title would be 'Raid List' in contrast to 'Do-Not Raid List'

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1292563236' post='2541577']
You'll find out. :v:

Confusion.
[/quote]

I presumed as much, but I'm not expecting much.

For somebody accusing us of talking tough, that is essentially the definition of your activity in TE for as long as I can remember. As every round has began, you've come out talking tough, and have eventually organized hi-jinks of some sort, but inevitably every round your hi-jinks are progressively more disappointing then those of the previous round.

So yes, I am looking forward to finding out what 'new and revolutionary idea' that your working on for next round, however its an interest in entertainment, not of concern.

Edited by memoryproblems

Confusion.
[/quote]
Why the tough talk? Are you attacking us right now? Put your infra on the line bro :D