Warriors Well... War

KOwens06

[center][img]http://209.85.48.10/12912/43/upload/p3339080.png[/img][/center]

[center][size=5][b]The Warriors Declare War On The Phoenix Cobras, Tetridian Federation, and Fark.[/b][/size][/center]

[center][img]http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/3648/warriorannounce.png[/img][/center]

I'm not gonna give you a long old speech like Clash, I'm very simple in my ways. So there done hope you liked it. Hope you like the war. Hope you like watching the sky turn green.

Edited by KOwens06

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

close to a week. anyways in all honesty you probably should have only attacked TPC.

Also this is tW, WAPA and TFK Vs TPC, tF and FARK. (in case you didn't notice)

Edited by ADude

[quote name='rodrod' timestamp='1291443147' post='2529819']
TF and Fark peaced out with RE like what, a week ago? :|
[/quote]

Plenty of time to rebuild. I rebuilt in 5 days, they should have had plenty of time to be where they needed to be at. If not, oh well :)

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1291443375' post='2529821']
Plenty of time to rebuild. I rebuilt in 5 days, they should have had plenty of time to be where they needed to be at. If not, oh well :)
[/quote]

seeing as fark came from a war with pork shrimp 9 days before our war i don't think that 5 days is quite enough.

Better than the 0 days that we have been given by Cough-Abyss-cough 2 times!. If they fight hard they can kill pixels. good luck to everybody. No whining.

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1291447174' post='2529847']
Better than the 0 days that we have been given by Cough-Abyss-cough 2 times!. If they fight hard they can kill pixels.
[/quote]
Two times? I can count one my friend.

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1291443375' post='2529821']
[/quote]
I laugh at the hypocrisy of Steve. When The Abyss attacks THP a day out of a war that they dominated, we get yells and boos. But when tW attacks an alliance that has done badly all round, and has had 2 wars in less than two weeks, nobody cares. Your logic is non-existent.

Edited by rodrod

[quote name='rodrod' timestamp='1291447469' post='2529854']
Two times? I can count one my friend.

I laugh at the hypocrisy of Steve. When The Abyss attacks THP a day out of a war that they dominated, we get yells and boos. But when tW attacks an alliance that has done badly all round, and has had 2 wars in less than two weeks, nobody cares. Your logic is non-existent.
[/quote]
Time number 1 was when you rogued us ineffectively last round like 2 hours after we declared peace. But we're all good.

Just fight hard. If they complain after 5 days and ppl join in then you should be banned from TE for a round. :P

[quote name='rodrod' timestamp='1291447469' post='2529854']But when tW attacks an alliance that has done badly all round, and has had 2 wars in less than two weeks, nobody cares. [/quote]
Oh I don't think it's quite that bad.
See this part down here:

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1291443337' post='2529820']Also this is tW, WAPA and TFK Vs TPC, tF and FARK. (in case you didn't notice)[/quote]
Y'see, tW is mostly attacking TPC and our little nations are hitting a few Tetridian and Fark. However: Has anyone seen the Kiwis recently? In probably the round's biggest down-declare not all that long ago, TPC beat the crap out of them. The Kiwis and Fark are actually a fairly decent match-up with the exception of the one big nation the Kiwis have, and he's fighting TPC. Fark is ranked just above TFK, and their NS are just about the same - especially minus that one big nation. I'm calling that a pretty even match-up.

Everyone just chill and have some fun :P

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1291451624' post='2529873']
Oh I don't think it's quite that bad.
See this part down here:

Y'see, tW is mostly attacking TPC and our little nations are hitting a few Tetridian and Fark. However: Has anyone seen the Kiwis recently? In probably the round's biggest down-declare not all that long ago, TPC beat the crap out of them. The Kiwis and Fark are actually a fairly decent match-up with the exception of the one big nation the Kiwis have, and he's fighting TPC. Fark is ranked just above TFK, and their NS are just about the same - especially minus that one big nation. I'm calling that a pretty even match-up.

Everyone just chill and have some fun :P
[/quote]

Doesn't matter, they still had 3 alliances DoW on them after a week, and like i said before Fark wasn't even able to fight when RE hit them how do you think they will fair with a fresh AA? Also you should know by now that "score" doesn't count for a whole lot when it comes to judging wars.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1291467663' post='2529955']
It's not an even match up though guys, you have WAPA helping you, that's like having Chuck Norris fight your fights.[/quote]
WAPA's drunken-style kung fu is powerful, Hiro-san!

[b]ANNOUNCEMENT FOR ALL OF TE: COLLECT. TAXES. NOW.[/b]
By this time tomorrow, global radiation will cover most of Steve :P

Y'all have been warned!

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1291450378' post='2529870']
Time number 1 was when [color="#FF0000"][size="6"][i][b]you[/b][/i][/size][/color] rogued us ineffectively last round like 2 hours after we declared peace. But we're all good.

Just fight hard. If they complain after 5 days and ppl join in then you should be banned from TE for a round. :P
[/quote]
Me=/=The Abyss, just saying. Regardless, whatever, we'll see how things turn out.

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1291479718' post='2530025']
Doesn't matter, they still had 3 alliances DoW on them after a week, and like i said before Fark wasn't even able to fight when RE hit them how do you think they will fair with a fresh AA? Also you should know by now that "score" doesn't count for a whole lot when it comes to judging wars.[/quote]
Totally taken out of context, and I wasn't talking solely about score either.
Three alliances declared on three alliances - Fark isn't fighting us all alone.

Again: Have you looked at the Kiwis recently. They are in almost as bad of shape as Fark. The Kiwis are far from fresh. That DOES matter. Subtract their one huge nation that has all of their nukes and is over twice as big as the next biggest TFK nation - and there's not much difference at all between them and Fark, across the board.

Here are the total stats from around noon server time yesterday:

Kiwis 55 nations, 79774ns, 1450avg, 5 nukes, 1 nuclear nation, 1 4000+ nation
Warriors 73 nations, 182063ns, 2500avg, 54 nukes, 9 nuclear nations, 12 4000+ nations
WAPA 20 nations, 68870ns, 3400avg, 4 nukes, 2 nuclear nations, 9 4000+ nations
Tot 148 nations, 330707ns, 2234avg, 63 nukes, 12 nuclear nation, 22 4000+ nations

TPC 67 nations, 238500ns, 3560avg, 53 nukes, 14 nuclear nations, 24 4000+ nations
TF 23 nations, 36910ns, 1605avg, 1 nukes, 1 nuclear nation, 0 4000+ nations
Fark 56 nations, 73515ns, 1313avg, 0 nukes, 0 nuclear nations, 0 4000+ nations
Tot 146 nations, 348925ns, 2390avg, 54 nukes, 15 nuclear nations, 24 4000+ nations

The numbers were more slanted towards TPC as you went higher up the NS scale. They have 8 nations over 6000ns - combined we had 4. We try to pick wars that are as even (or up-declares) as we can get them across all those involved. I think we do a better job of it far more so than most alliances - and that would include yours.

Let's look at some typical TPC war stats.

Here's what they had from the earlier [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=94827&view=findpost&p=2517162"]war against the Kiwis and TFD:[/url]
TPC -
Total NS - 199,767, Member Count - 66, ANS - 3,026, Nuke Count: 10
TPC nations over 4000: 23

TFK & TFD -
Total NS - 165,120, Member Count - 64, ANS - 2,580, Nuke Count: 14
Kiwis nations over 4000: 2
TFD nations over 4000: 5

Here's the stats from [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=93278&view=findpost&p=2479678"]TPC's final war of last round against SF[/url]:
SF: 56 nations 34 active 106,237 total ns 1,897 avg ns
TPC: 93 nations 69 active 189,025 total ns 2,033 avg ns

I think the comparison of wars speaks for itself.

Now can we have just one thread without whining?
Everyone have fun out there :)

:ph34r:

Stats:

WAPA/Warriors/TFK

Member Count: 149
Nation Strength: 340,014
ANS: 2,281

FARK/TF/TPC

Member Count: 145
Nation Strength: 349, 529
ANS: 2,410

Those stats are from before the blitz - somewhat.

Anyways, then I ask myself, Why couldn't Warriors just gone against TPC alone?

(Note: I'm not saying this war is unfair etc.)

I have a feeling TPC will prevail.

o/ TPC

Confusion. Edited by Confusion

I loves stats.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1291482022' post='2530037']Anyways, then I ask myself, [i]Why couldn't Warriors just gone against TPC alone?[/i]

[i]I have a feeling TPC will prevail.[/i]

o/ TPC

Confusion.[/quote]
Well, see how you sort of answered your own question? If you think TPC will win now - what if it was tW and TPC straight up? TPC has 3560avg and 22 4000+ nations; tW has 2500avg and 12. tW fought a harder/longer war against RE/IR/REA then TPC did against TFD and TFK. The numbers show this for an undeniable fact. BTW the three of us also considered fighting TPC and RE at the same time (with someone else alongside TPC and RE) - but since tW has already fought RE this round, we decided against it.

What we have going right now is as fair as we could make it with all possible combination of alliances, across all nations of all six alliances involved. This is how WE like to play TE. No down-declares; it's either an up-declare or (as in this case) as even as we can possibly make it. These are the fights that last the longest without going curbstomp one way or the other. There will be tough, fair fights at the upper tiers - and at the lowest tiers, and every tier in between. There are plenty of targets to go around for everyone involved. Nukes are gonna FLY in this war too!

These are the best kind of wars as far as I am concerned.
I'll take a fight like this one every time :P

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1291443337' post='2529820']
close to a week. anyways in all honesty you probably should have only attacked TPC.

Also this is tW, WAPA and TFK Vs TPC, tF and FARK. (in case you didn't notice)
[/quote]

This is correct. We weren't organized enough to figure out what we wanted to do with the DoW - leaders (including myself) missed on the communication in this particular case.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1291482022' post='2530037']
Anyways, then I ask myself, Why couldn't Warriors just gone against TPC alone?

I have a feeling TPC will prevail.

o/ TPC

Confusion.
[/quote]

Payback :smug: Against TPC - from the Kiwis with love. :wub: At least that's MY motivation. I know, not very Kiwi of me :blush:

[quote name='Mistress Demona' timestamp='1291484821' post='2530058']
Payback :smug: Against TPC - from the Kiwis with love. :wub: At least that's MY motivation. I know, not very Kiwi of me :blush:[/quote]
^^^ Also this ^^^

OK one last post then I'm going to rest my podium.
Stats are the stats. That's the scoreboard.
Current war match-up stats for tW:

There are 58 TPC/tW wars:
http://tournament.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?searchstring=Declaring_Alliance%2CReceiving_Alliance&search=Warriors+The+Phoenix+Cobras

There are TWO tW/TF wars:
http://tournament.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?searchstring=Declaring_Alliance%2CReceiving_Alliance&search=Warriors+Tetridian+Federation

There are ZERO TPC/Fark wars:
http://tournament.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?searchstring=Declaring_Alliance%2CReceiving_Alliance&search=Warriors+Fark

We currently have more wars with the Abyss than with Fark LOL
Now knock it off and enjoy the upcoming nuclear fireworks, people.

Across all the alliances involved - this is a VERY even overall war.

Edited by Clash