Warriors Well... War

KOwens06

[quote name='HDSupreme' timestamp='1292204786' post='2537826']
Posted Today, 06:40 AM
Ruler Avakael, salutations. Have you ever,sir, seen a fail so big that even you needed to comment about it just to convince your own self that is not a real danger? Thanks.
[b]
[/b]
Posted Today, 12:17 AM
Yes, indeed, ruler RoiLoup. Greetings! Thanks to Ruler Clash on declaring against the Invisible Committee(IC) with all that anticipation... Since seems to be apparent(more than that) Ruler Clash and a number of tW's followers does not understand,or LIKE the work of the IC against what is call "Abusive Raiding" the way TPC and others already understood it, there is no surprises here with Clash's words... As i see it,for these gents there is no rules on raiding worth the effort to follow them... so, tW will continue to allow the misbehavior of a few warriors "hooked" on bad, undisciplined raiding and even protecting them... same old error, once again. Well, just remember, the IC will continue it's race against the abuse, and your Alliance is invited to re- think it's position on eliminating the brave membership of the "IC".
[/quote]

Official tW Stance: We're not big fans of the Invisible Committee, but we are not really concerned about them, as it is improbable that they shall ever have sufficient leverage to pose a serious threat to our alliance.

While we do have desires to raid in a more efficient and fair manner, we do not have any desire to cease raiding at this time. We wish the Invisible Committee good luck in coming to terms to accept our behavior and hope that they understand that their energy would be better spent in an activities not considered by us at best to be 'mosquito-like annoyances'.

-tW Government

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote]Posted Today, 06:40 AM
Ruler Avakael, salutations. Have you ever,sir, seen a fail so big that even you needed to comment about it just to convince your own self that is not a real danger? Thanks. [/quote]

A fail so big that even I needed to comment about it just to convince myself it's not a danger? I occasionally see big fails, which causes me to instinctively post "LOL, FAIL". However, for such a fail to actually be dangerous to me, it's safe to say that it would need to be a fail of either my own side, or that of some kind of unrelated third party like a Volcano.

[quote name='Roi Loup' timestamp='1292224698' post='2538273']
speaking of warriors i think all but one of the warriors im fighting gave up.. the one that hasnt just tried blitzing me tonight. brave guy :)
[/quote]
Don't worry you will get a real fight with me instead of who you chose to fight. Good luck you'll need it.

[quote name='KOwens06' timestamp='1292263132' post='2538548']
Don't worry you will get a real fight with me instead of who you chose to fight. Good luck you'll need it.
[/quote]

so says the one who had to reroll amirite? :awesome:

[quote name='Roi Loup' timestamp='1292264359' post='2538568']
so says the one who had to reroll amirite? :awesome:
[/quote]

Yeah because I can stop nukes right? :rolleyes:

Keep thinking your tough. Just like the last time I fought you in OB... Twas hilarious how much you moaned because I hit you.

[quote name='Roi Loup' timestamp='1292224698' post='2538273']
speaking of warriors i think all but one of the warriors im fighting gave up.. the one that hasnt just tried blitzing me tonight. brave guy :)
[/quote]
Kinda hard to mount good offenses when you're being hit by 3 people.

Then again, I'm being hit by 3 TPC folk, 2 of them were bigger than me when they declared (now they are all bigger than me, lack of an air force really hurts in these wars, 120 in infra damage just due to bombing runs per day), and the funny part is they have yet to anarchy me.

I just think it is utterly hilarious that you guys feared us so much that you had to call in everyone and their mom to hit us. Sure we're not winning at the moment, but look at whats it taken to bring us down. We would've gladly fought that 1 on 1, and even this fight now we'll still gladly fight, because thats what we do. We're no politicians who hug our infra, we're no backstabbers who plan and scheme behind closed doors on how to destroy everyone, we are warriors, we fight wars and try to pick even fights, which we've won all of so far.

And that speaks for itself. Look at whats it taken to bring us down this round, and ask yourselves this: are you having fun? Because we sure are :)

[quote name='Caliph' timestamp='1292279409' post='2538783']
Kinda hard to mount good offenses when you're being hit by 3 people.

Then again, I'm being hit by 3 TPC folk, 2 of them were bigger than me when they declared (now they are all bigger than me, lack of an air force really hurts in these wars, 120 in infra damage just due to bombing runs per day), and the funny part is they have yet to anarchy me.

I just think it is utterly hilarious that you guys feared us so much that you had to call in everyone and their mom to hit us. Sure we're not winning at the moment, but look at whats it taken to bring us down. We would've gladly fought that 1 on 1, and even this fight now we'll still gladly fight, because thats what we do. We're no politicians who hug our infra, we're no backstabbers who plan and scheme behind closed doors on how to destroy everyone, we are warriors, we fight wars and try to pick even fights, which we've won all of so far.

And that speaks for itself. Look at whats it taken to bring us down this round, and ask yourselves this: are you having fun? Because we sure are :)
[/quote]

hell yea im having fun! i willingly took on 3 and now i have 4 im fighting btw :)

[quote name='Roi Loup' timestamp='1292279639' post='2538785']
hell yea im having fun! i willingly took on 3 and now i have 4 im fighting btw :)
[/quote]

2 of which were at about 700ns when you declared on them (and one of them was anarchied and innactive). Heck even the RE guy you hit was significantly smaller than you. It's not really a fight when most of your opponents can't and don't fight back.

[quote name='Bionic redhead' timestamp='1292283617' post='2538864']
2 of which were at about 700ns when you declared on them (and one of them was anarchied and innactive). Heck even the RE guy you hit was significantly smaller than you. It's not really a fight when most of your opponents can't and don't fight back.
[/quote]

actually the warriors guys were about 1100-1300 ns when i first hit them. the re guy i was just defending my alliance against

[quote name='glad30' timestamp='1292284088' post='2538877']
Lol! I kicked alot of Warrior ass in the war! Still ongoing! And, I'm not even in anarchy yet? What's taking ya so long Warriors! :lol1:
[/quote]

You think that street doesn't go two ways?

TPC had 2 nations with an excess of twice as much infrastructure declare on me, and it still took them 8 days to bring me to anarchy. What took TPC so long?

[quote name='glad30' timestamp='1292284088' post='2538877']
Lol! I kicked alot of Warrior ass in the war! Still ongoing! And, I'm not even in anarchy yet? What's taking ya so long Warriors! :lol1:
[/quote]

Come and have a go at some WAPA then. Start with me :smug: The turtles sorry cobras i'm fighting have nothing left to give.

You'll never take the WAPA

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1292230564' post='2538324']
Official tW Stance: We're not big fans of the Invisible Committee, but we are not really concerned about them, as it is improbable that they shall ever have sufficient leverage to pose a serious threat to our alliance.

While we do have desires to raid in a more efficient and fair manner, we do not have any desire to cease raiding at this time. We wish the Invisible Committee good luck in coming to terms to accept our behavior and hope that they understand that their energy would be better spent in an activities not considered by us at best to be 'mosquito-like annoyances'.

-tW Government
[/quote]

Thanks to the tW government for their official expressions here.

The "invisible Committee" pose absolutely NO threat to ANY Alliance inTE. At all...
It is just when the bullying of weak nations has gone beyond the pale of what is reasonable that direct actions are taken up to the bully's face, to the extend needed to make'em notice their savage,repetitious abuse.
Congrats on your desire to raid in a more EFFICIENT and FAIR manner... Just DO IT. And get the respect that only a FAIR Warrior deserves. Take care,take control, lets all enjoy this!

Edited by HDSupreme

[quote name='HDSupreme' timestamp='1292395804' post='2540064']
It is just when the bullying of weak nations has gone beyond the pale of what is reasonable that direct actions are taken up to the bully's face, to the extend needed to make'em notice their savage,repetitious abuse.
[/quote]

For example by piling onto said alliance when they are already neck deep in a pre-existing and very large scale alliance war?

Our stance on tech raiding is irrespective of the Invisible Committee's actions.

Thanks to the tW government for their official expressions here.

The "invisible Committee" pose absolutely NO threat to ANY Alliance inTE. At all...
Congrats on your desire to raid in a more EFFICIENT and FAIR manner... Just DO IT. And get the respect that only a FAIR Warrior deserves. Take care,take control, lets all enjoy this!
[/quote]

Well actually, we are going to keep our raiding policy fair from now on. Next round we're only going to raid members of the invisible committee (disclaimer: no we won't, but you're definitely our first stop for tech). So, TCU, Skaro, SPQR Roman Colonial, it's been nice knowing you (disclaimer: no it hasn't, but it soon will be).

[/quote]

Oh we will our perma-raid list will take care of that :awesome:

[quote name='Roi Loup' timestamp='1292284239' post='2538880']
actually the warriors guys were about 1100-1300 ns when i first hit them. the re guy i was just defending my alliance against[/quote]
Yeah I looked them up, and neither was 1300. You had over 1800ns and chose to fight a nation at around 1100 and one around 1000, nations that already had up-declares going on. This is clearly seen by looking at their nation charts. That was your choice. I don't see where it's worth bragging about tho. It was a weak choice, but then most of the people dogpiling on us these days are pretty weak.

We try our very best to find and fight even wars or up-declares. This one started out that way.
It didn't stay that way.

That's all right, I shall take it as a matter of respect that so many people can only war us when our offensive slots are full and we are already occupied with an up-declare. It doesn't really speak well of them, but that's OK too. Not everyone can grow a pair when it comes time to war. It would have been nice to see how TPC et al would have fared straight-up. It just didn't work out that way.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1292454417' post='2540434']
Yeah I looked them up, and neither was 1300. You had over 1800ns and chose to fight a nation at around 1100 and one around 1000, nations that already had up-declares going on. This is clearly seen by looking at their nation charts. That was your choice. I don't see where it's worth bragging about tho. It was a weak choice, but then most of the people dogpiling on us these days are pretty weak.

We try our very best to find and fight even wars or up-declares. This one started out that way.
It didn't stay that way.

That's all right, I shall take it as a matter of respect that so many people can only war us when our offensive slots are full and we are already occupied with an up-declare. It doesn't really speak well of them, but that's OK too. Not everyone can grow a pair when it comes time to war. It would have been nice to see how TPC et al would have fared straight-up. It just didn't work out that way.
[/quote]

Clash, that has been happening for about a month now by LE's top tier nations against OP's bottom tier. Nothing new.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1292454417' post='2540434']

It didn't stay that way.

[/quote]

i try fighting people not already anarchied as well. i didnt brag in this thread either :)

[quote name='Roi Loup' timestamp='1292469372' post='2540628']i didnt brag in this thread either :)[/quote][quote name='Roi Loup' timestamp='1292224698' post='2538273']
speaking of warriors i think all but one of the warriors im fighting gave up.. the one that hasnt just tried blitzing me tonight. brave guy :)[/quote]
Yeah, sure you didn't, tough guy.

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1292230564' post='2538324']

-tW Government
[/quote]

You Sirs, really meant this,no? Then, your effort on becoming a more efficient and fair nations' raiders all by itself brings the case to its positive,progressive,fruitful completeness.

[quote name='KOwens06' timestamp='1292438465' post='2540275']
Oh we will our perma-raid list will take care of that :awesome:
[/quote]

Hope you understand, Sir, this is not against you or your AA, but against the ABUSIVE Nations Raiding... it is a matter of fairness towards weak and starting nations here, and self moderation when in an active raiding... This is NOT that hard to see, and even less to do.

Edited by HDSupreme

[quote name='HDSupreme' timestamp='1292510167' post='2540909']
You Sirs, really meant this,no? Then, your effort on becoming a more efficient and fair nations' raiders all by itself brings the case to its positive,progressive,fruitful completeness.
[/quote]

Well, yes and no. Your wording would make it seem that our desires to do so are rooted in the 'Invisible Commitee' and their opposition to such, which simply isn't true. We seek to raid more efficiently and more fairly because it makes things go more smoothly and minimizes risk. From a business standpoint, its a wise business move because its easy, cheap, and improves our performance.

[quote name='HDSupreme' timestamp='1292510859' post='2540916']
Hope you understand, Sir, this is not against you or your AA, but against the ABUSIVE Nations Raiding... it is a matter of fairness towards weak and starting nations here, and self moderation when in an active raiding... This is NOT that hard to see, and even less to do.
[/quote]

Yeah...

Kinda why you chose to attack us while we were already in an uphill battle fighting 3 of the top 12 alliances? Was that just coincidence or was that just some oppertunism to try to 'accomplish your goals'? The former indicates that your not very bright, the latter is a slime move and indicates that you understand that the Invisible Committee would never be more then an distant afterthought to us. Your choice.

[quote name='Bionic redhead' timestamp='1292430892' post='2540208']
Well actually, we are going to keep our raiding policy fair from now on. Next round we're only going to raid members of the invisible committee (disclaimer: no we won't, but you're definitely our first stop for tech). So, TCU, Skaro, SPQR Roman Colonial, it's been nice knowing you (disclaimer: no it hasn't, but it soon will be).
[/quote]

[font="Georgia"][size="3"] Are this words of you the OFFICIAL stance of the CARPE DIEM Alliance,Sir? [/size][/font]Or just your personal expression towards these -seemingly inopportune- Alliances ?

[quote name='Bionic redhead' timestamp='1292430892' post='2540208']
[/quote]

[font="Georgia"][size="3"] Are this words of you the OFFICIAL stance of the CARPE DIEM Alliance,Sir? [/size][/font]Or just your personal expression towards these -seemingly inopportune- Alliances ?