CNRP World Map III

Lynneth

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sarah Tintagyl' timestamp='1296894725' post='2620294']
Please mark Austria as...well...Austria :)
[/quote]
Did you get German Slovenia and South Tyrol too, or just Austria?

Edited by Lynneth

[color="#000080"][color="#000080"]Effective immediately, the Republic of Transvaal no longer exists in CNRP.

Staatspresident Botha was assassinated in the early hours of this morning when rogues from TysLand (Californian) launched nuclear missiles at Pretoria.

The Staatspresident is believed to have perished during the blast; the remainder of the government had been evacuated into the countryside to avoid nuclear devestation but the Staatspresident refused to leave.

Effective immediately, the Government and National Volksraad of the Republic of Transvaal has placed Transvaal and all its constuent territory (listed below) under the direct rule of Vedran I, Sovereign of Arctica and Transvaal for his usage as he sees fit.

- South Africa
- Namibia
- Lesotho
- Botswana
- Swaziland
- Zimbabwe
- Mozambique
- Malawi
- islands in Altanic and Indian Ocean (Prince Edward Island, Marion Island, Bouvet Island, Ascension Island, St. Helena, the Tristian de Cunha Islands, South Georgia, and South Sandwich Islands)
- Clipperon Island in the North Pacific

OOC: As per our request to Lynneth the mapmaker, we ask that Natal continue to be maintained in perpetuity as a neutral, untouchable country in CNRP on account of the surrender aggrements signed between Transvaal and Natal during the South African War. One of Transvaal's obligations was to maintain and protect Natalian independence; we now pass that obligation on to Transvaal's new ruler, Sovereign Vedran I.

[signed]

Prime Minister M Hofmeyr, on behalf of the government of Transvaal (February 5, 2011)

[IMG]http://i51.tinypic.com/54spj9.jpg[/IMG]
[b][i]Map of the new Arctican empire over Southern Africa[/i][/b]

OOC: I'm resigning from CNRP and CN due to various issues which have cropped up. One of those has been mainatining alliance commitments while also maintaining Botha Mode RP restrictions. The recent rogue attack on my from Californian is a direct cause of this.[/color][/color]

Edited by Botha

[quote name='Sarah Tintagyl' timestamp='1296924526' post='2620573']
I know I got South Tyrol as to German Slovenia I'll have to ask Martens tonight. Also, can I have red?
[/quote]
As discussed, Silver rather than red, due to Zoot.
Also done.

[quote name='Yawoo' timestamp='1296934565' post='2620804']
Mark France as a Kingdom of Ireland protectorate. Thanks!
[/quote]
Done.

[quote name='sandman9913' timestamp='1296939417' post='2620930']
Please change Avorez's color to dark blue
[/quote]
Too close to the FRA's colour, sorry. Can't do.

[quote name='Botha' timestamp='1296940506' post='2620945']
[color="#000080"][color="#000080"]Effective immediately, the Republic of Transvaal no longer exists in CNRP.

Staatspresident Botha was assassinated in the early hours of this morning when rogues from TysLand (Californian) launched nuclear missiles at Pretoria.

The Staatspresident is believed to have perished during the blast; the remainder of the government had been evacuated into the countryside to avoid nuclear devestation but the Staatspresident refused to leave.

Effective immediately, the Government and National Volksraad of the Republic of Transvaal has placed Transvaal and all its constuent territory (listed below) under the direct rule of Vedran I, Sovereign of Arctica and Transvaal for his usage as he sees fit.

- South Africa
- Namibia
- Lesotho
- Botswana
- Swaziland
- Zimbabwe
- Mozambique
- Malawi
- islands in Altanic and Indian Ocean (Prince Edward Island, Marion Island, Bouvet Island, Ascension Island, St. Helena, the Tristian de Cunha Islands, South Georgia, and South Sandwich Islands)
- Clipperon Island in the North Pacific

OOC: As per our request to Lynneth the mapmaker, we ask that Natal continue to be maintained in perpetuity as a neutral, untouchable country in CNRP on account of the surrender aggrements signed between Transvaal and Natal during the South African War. One of Transvaal's obligations was to maintain and protect Natalian independence; we now pass that obligation on to Transvaal's new ruler, Sovereign Vedran I.

[signed]

Prime Minister M Hofmeyr, on behalf of the government of Transvaal (February 5, 2011)

[IMG]http://i51.tinypic.com/54spj9.jpg[/IMG]
[b][i]Map of the new Arctican empire over Southern Africa[/i][/b]

OOC: I'm resigning from CNRP and CN due to various issues which have cropped up. One of those has been mainatining alliance commitments while also maintaining Botha Mode RP restrictions. The recent rogue attack on my from Californian is a direct cause of this.[/color][/color]
[/quote]
Done...

[quote name='Vedran' timestamp='1296948682' post='2621082']
If it's too much work turning all the orange into blue, don't worry about it. I'm not going to be annexing Transvaal, and it's likely I'll turn it into a protectorate sometime in the coming days.
[/quote]
Wasn't a lot of work, actually; Took me maybe 5 minutes.
Hrm.

[quote name='Chernarussia' timestamp='1296987024' post='2621933']
could you please add New South Wales and South Australia to the Australian Free State, RP is [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=98068"]here[/url]
[/quote]
Done,

and [size="6"]Update[/size]

The Malay Peninsula small islands next to it are now part of the UFE. Singapore's special status has been abolished, it need no longer be specially labelled as there is now a continuous border between it and the rest of the Federation.

[quote name='Triyun' timestamp='1297014073' post='2622275']
The Malay Peninsula small islands next to it are now part of the UFE. Singapore's special status has been abolished, it need no longer be specially labelled as there is now a continuous border between it and the rest of the Federation.
[/quote]
Done.

[quote name='Centurius' timestamp='1297026525' post='2622621']
Please mark Portugal as part of the Athenian Federation and remove the special tag for the Athenian base.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=82847&st=40&gopid=2622620&#entry2622620
[/quote]
Why not keep it open for newbies? :v:

Anyways, done

[quote name='adzzz' timestamp='1297043904' post='2622972']
could you change the colors of Arctica, Natal and Kzivonsia? they look too alike
[/quote]
I can distinguish between them rather easily. If others complain of the same, I'll see if I what I can do.

New Cuba wishes to claim a section of California from UKIM, permission to be granted with his reply.

[img]http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/6937/newcuba.png[/img]
Grey highlight shows land wishing to be claimed.