A The Foreign Division™ Announcement

GearHead

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='mike717' timestamp='1290441613' post='2520329']
Given the uproar and furor, yes that is what i expected. however the worldwide ban on such drinks means the citizens of arctic republic, and it's leader, will have to go back to getting their caffeine and alcohol in the traditional manner of our country, whiskey and coke.
[/quote]

Red bull and vodka are going to be employed in the streets of my nations. Though we did create a strategic 4loko reserve for just such an occasion. We will live on, and we will persevere through these dark times. I can see that TFD is already preparing for the anarchy which will obviously ensue due to the 4loko crisis. Those nukes will come in handy

Thinking about The Foreign Division, and this impressive growth, I am increasingly reminded of [url="http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=9o2VsyivNawC&pg=PA100#v=onepage&q&f=false"]The Watasha Ladies' Sewing Circle[/url] (those with short attention spans see below). I see much bigger and better things in their future. What puzzles me most is the question, "What is holding them back; why are these figures not [i]even better[/i]?"

Congratulations guys!

----
[color="#708090"]Note: Pages 100-113 of that link contain a famous short story about organisational dynamics in which what starts as a sewing circle is able to aspire to world domination![/color]