Seeking new alliance

glad30

I may be interested in a new alliance....Does anyone want me? I don't want to get tech raided, and I was looking for an alliance of fairly active members, and that I might possibly try for a position.

World Federation is a growing green team alliance, with over 17.8 in score and 4.5 Mil. We have roughly 150 members, and a tight knit community. We're a meritocracy, so if you do the work, you'll get into gov. I suggest you check us out.

[url="http://worldfed.net/forum"]Forums[/url]

MCXA has good activity. Pleanty of people to talk to on IRC, and there are always things happening on our forums. We're democratic, but you can work your way up the ladder if you're well... willing to work your way up the ladder. We're also one of the few alliances that are growing faster than wF ;) (NS wise, not percentage wise)

www.mcxa-cross.com

We are pretty active on the forums, but because we are rather new our activity is somewhat small on IRC. We are a Pink alliance and we are on the verge of a transformation of the pink sphere (just give it time) we have elections every 3 months for every position in the alliance, even for the top 5 leaders or council. We are democratic and we are about to hit a large milestone in terms of Nation Strength. Today we are nominating members for Minister of Business and Minster of Internal Affairs, if you are fast enough, devoted, and competent then perhaps you could get that, if not we are also filling deputy positions and Director positions, to hold you off till elections.

Have questions them PM me and I am on IRC #TPC most of the time.

http://cn-tpc.dbzf.org/index.php

Edited by Toshiro Hitsugaya

You can join Exodus. We are a fairly new alliance to the game and we are full of members of the former Grand Global Alliance. We're all very active and love to have fun and just joke around. Also in exodus it wouldn't be a stretch for you to get a position.

http://cn-exodus.info/forum/index.php?

Go apply!

Follow the path...Join the Exodus :awesome:

We're an alliance of 580k NS and 32 members that founded less than a month ago. We have a high activity (on IRC and forums) and the potential to grow. Feel free to shoot me a pm for more info.

I'm also going to send some of our better recruiters your way as I suck :P

Most of the alliances already posted on here are pretty good, you should take your time looking through them at their forums or even at the wiki site. Ask some of the members via PM even they should be more than happy to tell you what their Allaince offers.