The Abyss and Tetridian Federation Announcement

President Gunn

[center][img]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c256/NAscar8fanga/0bdaedc8.png[/img][IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c256/NAscar8fanga/db392719.png[/IMG]

The Abyss and Tetridian Federation Mutual Love, Defense, and Optional Aggression Pact
(And Declaration of WUB)

Article 1: :wub:
Both parties agree to love each other. They won't talk about each other behind each other backs, or do anything to hurt them. They will also share cookies out of each other's cookie jars.

Article 2: Information
Both parties agree to share cookie recipes that may be relevant to the other alliances bakery.

Article 3: Defense
If one parties's cookie jar gets attacked, it is considered an attempt to raid both parties cookie jars. This action will not be tolerated and both parties agree to defend each other cookie jars to the death.

Article 5: Optional Aggression
If one party wants to raid another alliances cookie jar, they must inform the other alliance. The other alliance may choose to help in raiding said alliance's cookie jar, but does not have to.

Article 6: Cancellation
The canceling party must give a 48 hour notice of wanting to open up their independent bakery. During this time, this treaty is still in effect. After the 48 hours, both parties will agree to not place snipers next to the other alliances roof, to try to start a sniper war.

[i]Signed for the Tetridian Federation:
[b]Council Speaker: Pollard
Game Councilors: Kean, Baltus, Mack, ali5541, tit[/b]o[/i]

[i]Signed for The Abyss,[/i]
[size="7"][b][font="Freestyle Script"]Nascar8FanGA[/font][/b][/size]
[size="7"][b][font="Vivaldi"]Z3000[/font][/b][/size]
[size="7"][b][font="Kunstler Script"]Metalwings2007[/font][/b][/size][/center]

combined size places Abyss + Tetridian among the largest alliance -- moving themselves up to the A list for attacks. Inherent flaw of TE treaties.

brace for impact!

Treaties in TE? I could see a protectorate until they hit 10-15 members but a treaty? That's down right Dumb. But, hey that's par for the course for the Abyss.

[quote name='unruly' timestamp='1288732542' post='2500108']
combined size places Abyss + Tetridian among the largest alliance -- moving themselves up to the A list for attacks. Inherent flaw of TE treaties.

brace for impact!
[/quote]
I usually do not agree with LE but in this instance I will, treaties only make you a target and are worthless.

[quote name='unruly' timestamp='1288732542' post='2500108']combined size places Abyss + Tetridian among the largest alliance -- moving themselves up to the A list for attacks. Inherent flaw of TE treaties.

brace for impact![/quote]
I actually warned Tetridian that they would get attacked if they signed a treaty. Been down this road before. :awesome:

[quote name='Arrnea' timestamp='1288752972' post='2500417']
I actually warned Tetridian that they would get attacked if they signed a treaty. Been down this road before. :awesome:
[/quote]
Your psychic :D What will the lottery numbers be for the Ohio lottery on saturday?

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1288736618' post='2500158']
I usually do not agree with LE but in this instance I will, treaties only make you a target and are worthless.
[/quote]

I sometimes agree with LE :wub: but also agree that this is fail!

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1288759348' post='2500594']Your psychic :D What will the lottery numbers be for the Ohio lottery on saturday?[/quote]
How many numbers are drawn and in what range?

Also, Tetridian tried to push this when I was Game Councilor. It didn't fly then, I guess they just needed to be rid of me to do it. :smug: