Kodiak Imposters

rodrod

[center][img]http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff331/rodrod2/Flag-1.png?t=1286162425[/img]
[/center]
Hello people of Planet Steve, my name is rodrod, and I am the Emperor of Kodiak Corps. I come to you today with a problem, you see, earlier this week I noticed that some ghosts had landed on the Kodiak Corps AA. And I don't know about you, but ghosts who start wars with random people under the name of the government, when they are just impostors, usually piss me off. So with this travesty, I decided that intervening in their plan to take over the Kodiak AA for themselves, the traitorous pigs, that I would destroy them before they where allowed to continue their unacceptable behavior, and I, the leader of Kodiak Corps am declaring war on them. You have taken over my AA and that is unacceptable. I will destroy you all, with the help of my government. My members shall not be silenced, Kodiak will prevail. You wanted a civil war my friends, well you have it. You will soon find yourselves at the bottom of the bottom, wishing that when I asked you to vacate the AA, you had take the easy way out. Goodbye ghosts, you will kill my stats but it's worth it knowing that your evil will no longer stain the prestine Kodiak AA.

Signed,

[i]rodrod, Emperor of Kodiak, and Slayer of Infidels
2Burnt2Eat, Regent of Kodiak, and Destroyer of Egos
Captian Enema, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Kodiak, and Raper of Rebels
Oracular, Minister of Trades of Kodiak, and Sanctioner of Insurgents
Commander Cato, Minister of Defense of Kodiak, and Demolisher of Terrorists[/i]

Edited by rodrod

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[center][img]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c256/NAscar8fanga/0bdaedc8.png[/img][/center]

[center][b]We in The Abyss have noticed the strife currently going on in the alliance known as the Kodiak Corps. People left and right are claiming to be the true and righteous government of the alliance. Chaos is dominant in the streets of their nations. The Abyss merely wants all this unnecessary fighting, bloodshed, and horror to end, and so recognizes the government that shall bring the Kodiak Corps and their nations the most prosperity. We in The Abyss hereby recognize rodrod as the supreme leader of the Kodiak Corps. May you lead them well, rodrod. We wish you luck in your quest to tame this uncivilized beast into a respectable and truly good alliance. We know your skill, courage, and respect for all living creatures to be the best among all members of Stevia.
Hail rodrod, bringer of light!
We give you the Order of The Abyss as a testament to your honour and glory![/b]
[img]http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/7011/59458931.png[/img] [/center]
[i][center]Signed for The Abyss,
[size="7"][b][font="Freestyle Script"]Nascar8FanGA[/font][/b][/size]
[size="7"][b][font="Vivaldi"]Z3000[/font][/b][/size]
[size="7"][b][font="Kunstler Script"]Metalwings2007[/font][/b][/size][/center][/i]

[quote name='President Gunn' timestamp='1286162227' post='2473810']
[center][img]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c256/NAscar8fanga/0bdaedc8.png[/img][/center]

[center][b]We in The Abyss have noticed the strife currently going on in the alliance known as the Kodiak Corps. People left and right are claiming to be the true and righteous government of the alliance. Chaos is dominant in the streets of their nations. The Abyss merely wants all this unnecessary fighting, bloodshed, and horror to end, and so recognizes the government that shall bring the Kodiak Corps and their nations the most prosperity. We in The Abyss hereby recognize rodrod as the supreme leader of the Kodiak Corps. May you lead them well, rodrod. We wish you luck in your quest to tame this uncivilized beast into a respectable and truly good alliance. We know your skill, courage, and respect for all living creatures to be the best among all members of Stevia.
Hail rodrod, bringer of light!
We give you the Order of The Abyss as a testament to your honour and glory![/b]
[img]http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/7011/59458931.png[/img] [/center]
[i][center]Signed for The Abyss,
[size="7"][b][font="Freestyle Script"]Nascar8FanGA[/font][/b][/size]
[size="7"][b][font="Vivaldi"]Z3000[/font][/b][/size]
[size="7"][b][font="Kunstler Script"]Metalwings2007[/font][/b][/size][/center][/i]
[/quote]

Your support is much appreciated. We must destroy these infidels before they take over and cause strife among the alliance of the great Planet Steve.

This is Too funny! A bunch of guys with 0 days seniority! LOL! We've already put 2 in anarchy. The rest'll be in anarchy shortly. You guys can't steal the ability to fight from our name. You poked the Bear and now its too late. You can keep donating all you want to stay outa anarchy. It just makes you look STUPID and WEAK!

[img]http://weinterrupt.com/wp-content/uploads/Don__t_poke_the_bear__by_job1.jpg[/img]

This is a TE public service announcement from the REAL Kodiak Corps. The one who petted the Kitties, The ones who made Super Bears, The ones who 100% anarchied the mighty SWAT.

It's just too bad that the Abyss is too weak to come out and attack us in the open. Afraid that a 19 nation AA will roll them. It's just terrible.

The Abyss is good friends of mine, but they have nothing to do with me reclaiming my Alliance! Your attempts to get away from the real problem, you being on my AA and posing as a government official is the problem here! And, I'll gladly wait for you to put me in anarchy. That mouth of your is almost as big as your ego. Almost.

Edited by rodrod

[quote name='JudgeX' timestamp='1286163553' post='2473847']
It just makes you look STUPID and WEAK!

[img]http://weinterrupt.com/wp-content/uploads/Don__t_poke_the_bear__by_job1.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
I echo the statement above.

We at The Warriors find this troubling that our friends are getting ghosted. If you need help destroying them give, The Warriors, a target list and we will personally help you anarchy all of them.

Have a great day.

Edited by KOwens06

I Jarvis, of The land of the jarv. Former Gov member of Orbit Black, support the new government. My year in TE, shows that these people are legit! Yes only a year, but w/e lol :awesome:

[i]Jarvis[/i]

Edited by Jarvisd

[quote name='rodrod' timestamp='1286165159' post='2473887']
Foreigners are not welcome, this is our war, we shall defeat the false regime on our own terms!
[/quote]

Honestly I didn't ask you, now did I?

[quote name='KOwens06' timestamp='1286165681' post='2473896']
Honestly I didn't ask you, now did I?
[/quote]
If you intervene you too will be destroyed. Kodiak will not be silenced, we will be victorious.

LOL. You couldn't Anarchy a mouse without your Nuke. Is this what fear in TE smells like? Its amazing how Nobodies can sign off on this failed attempt at a coup. I will laugh when you are put into anarchy by whoever you nuke and then post it here. Just watch as Abyss keeps losing members and we keep gaining. This is too funny.

[quote name='JudgeX' timestamp='1286165983' post='2473904']
LOL. You couldn't Anarchy a mouse without your Nuke. Is this what fear in TE smells like? Its amazing how Nobodies can sign off on this failed attempt at a coup. I will laugh when you are put into anarchy by whoever you nuke and then post it here. Just watch as Abyss keeps losing members and we keep gaining. This is too funny.
[/quote]
And I'll laugh when we anarchy you and you cry to Warriors to come help you.

The Abyss felt the need to make a statement, so the Warriors didn't want to be left out.

[quote][center][img]http://209.85.48.10/12912/43/upload/p3339080.png[/img]
[size="6"]Statement from the Warriors[/size][/center]

We support the so-called "imposters" in the current strife for control of the Kodiak Corps, those "impostors" being primarily Judge X, Grabem, Admir and Crossfire477. Should these individuals, of whom we consider the only valid leadership of the Kodiak Corps request our assistance, the Warriors may, at our discretion, provide assistance in the form of military intervention against those who have invaded their alliance, as well as against those who have committed acts tantamount to supporting these invaders.

To be frank, there is an acceptable level for your fun and games, however the tactics utilized recently against the Kodiak Corps are less amusing and more annoying then we would enjoy to see, and the Warriors have no qualms about smashing whoever needs it in restoring order to our good friends in the Kodiak Corps should they need our assistance. Should you take issue to such, we welcome you to try and stop us.

[b][i]Signed this 4th day of October,[/i][/b]
memoryproblems,
[i]Warriors Chief of Battlefield Discipline[/i][/quote]

Edited by memoryproblems

[quote name='rodrod' timestamp='1286165904' post='2473900']
If you intervene you too will be destroyed. Kodiak will not be silenced, we will be victorious.
[/quote]

:lol1: Thats all I have to say about that one. You know I'm in range you can declare any time you want.

[quote]Kodiak Corps should they need our assistance. Should you take issue to such, we welcome you to try and stop us.[/quote]

I'd love to see that happen. :rolleyes:

[quote name='arcticllama' timestamp='1286169672' post='2473975']
Rodentia offers it's support or something with a resounding [size="7"][b]MEH[/b][/size]
[/quote]
Meh? That hurts. That cuts deep :(

[center][img]http://i52.tinypic.com/2rr5pp4.jpg[/img][/center]

[CENTER][size="3"][b]Official Statement from Roman Empire[/b][/size][/CENTER]

Looking back at this i have to say, things could have gone a little better sure, it could have gone peacefully sure but in no way could this be avoided because RodRod is the real Emperor, Of course i do not have anything to demand or to say about the overthrown "ghost" government of Kodiak that was keeping the real Emperor down but to say good luck to you and i hope that one day you can be a real government.

Also as an official statement to the Warriors, To be frank, there is an acceptable level for fun and games but you are encroaching on it and honestly should not get involved as the "Ghost government" should be able to handle anything that comes there way. So to end it let the natural course of things go.

ADude

o/ Rod
o/ The Real Kodiak Government
o/ The Real Kodiak

Edited by ADude

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1286171944' post='2474001']
[center][img]http://i52.tinypic.com/2rr5pp4.jpg[/img][/center]

[CENTER][size="3"][b]Official Statement from Roman Empire[/b][/size][/CENTER]

Looking back at this i have to say, things could have gone a little better sure, it could have gone peacefully sure but in no way could this be avoided because RodRod is the real Emperor, Of course i do not have anything to demand or to say about the overthrown "ghost" government of Kodiak that was keeping the real Emperor down but to say good luck to you and i hope that one day you can be a real government.

Also as an official statement to the Warriors, To be frank, there is an acceptable level for fun and games but you are encroaching on it and honestly should not get involved as the "Ghost government" should be able to handle anything that comes there way. So to end it let the natural course of things go.

ADude

o/ Rod
o/ The Real Kodiak Government
o/ The Real Kodiak
[/quote]

And another declares their sentiment for our cause. The almighty hammer of justice will prevail and the ghosts will be destroyed. Admin has decreed it to be true.