FnKa Brown Protection AA

Skap Q

[quote name='Heinlander' timestamp='1285962431' post='2471328']
People might want to think twice about joining this when FnKa can't even protect their own Academy.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Go ahead an attack Brown Trade Partner. I'd love to see how well that would work out for you.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1285971269' post='2471512']
[color="#0000FF"]Go ahead an attack Brown Trade Partner. I'd love to see how well that would work out for you.[/color]
[/quote]Be careful, Rebel Virginia. Saying "do something about it" is a valid CB these days.

[/quote]

There is no need for this kind of !@#$. I'm not gonna let this turn into something that you can use to goad people into war with GATO over RV. Fair warning.

[quote name='Heinlander' timestamp='1285962431' post='2471328']
People might want to think twice about joining this when FnKa can't even protect their own Academy.
[/quote]
Considering NSO and GATO are protecting it as well I don't see how them being at war right now would be an issue.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1286085500' post='2472829']
There is no need for this kind of !@#$. I'm not gonna let this turn into something that you can use to goad people into war with GATO over RV. Fair warning.
[/quote]
It was less goading and more saying that the AA is protected. The common "Attack X and you attack Y" or "Attack X and see how far you get." No need to get uptight about it. While it's superficially similar to "do something about it," as even the common goon can observe, the deeper meaning is distinctly different.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1286085500' post='2472829']
[/quote]

Yes sir, Mr. Assembly Ch--

Wait a minute... <_<

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1286088804' post='2472854']
It was less goading and more saying that the AA is protected. The common "Attack X and you attack Y" or "Attack X and see how far you get." No need to get uptight about it. While it's superficially similar to "do something about it," as even the common goon can observe, the deeper meaning is distinctly different.
[/quote]

Informing people the AA is protected is fine. It's the tone that gives me pause.

[/quote]
There's our CB folks!