Any 3

Joseph Black

[quote name='Max Power' timestamp='1285631240' post='2466408']
GPA, GOP, Grey Council. Duh.
[/quote]
Guaranteeing that you won't get caught in a treaty chain, eh?

Hm. Fortunately, I'm not a high-level alliance leader anymore, so this is just me wandering mentally. The Independent Republic of Orange Nations actually did try to stick with and aid the Grand Global Alliance, so at least there's loyalty there. I don't remember the New Pacific Order being that bad (tho we were part of the 'in' crowd). And the Siberian Tiger Alliance seems to be pretty civil on the forums in general (granted, I've only had one discussion with Crown Prince Mishka, but at least neither of us were being jerks to each other, even though we were on 'opposite' sides of the political scene at the time).

Of course, I'm still new at all this politics stuff :)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not including current partners, Umbrella, FAN and maybe Fark. Picking out 3 alliances that I'm not treatied to and don't hate was tough work. :awesome: If only you had asked for alliances I'd least like to be treatied to, I could go on for days.

Edited by Bob Sanders

[quote name='commander thrawn' timestamp='1286255669' post='2475610']
Nah its not that, I just don't think we have any relation to you or Olympus at all so it was an unexpected grouping.
[/quote]
I guess we're awesome enough to bridge the gap between all the different sides of the treaty web.