Best / Worst Alliance

adzzz

Who is the best alliance out of these  

161 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This is probably the single worst poll I have ever seen in my CN career. On the one hand, you've included a bunch of terrible alliances with only 1 possible vote to spread between them, while on the other, your list of 'good' alliances, really (add emphasis here), leaves to be desired.

Oh and I'm not even going to get into how you have alliances up there that have a total NS of 1941. If you can give me a [s]convincing[/s], actually, any argument justifying that alliances like MeteorNet, Pax Corvus, Hell On Wheels, Novus Orbus (which is themed on orphans by way) or Vault 99 actually have had the type of impact on this game that would even make them come to mind for the best/worst alliances around, then you might convince me that I shouldn't tell my education peeps to open up a special spot for you in our academy on CN Alliances 101.

[quote name='Keve69' timestamp='1284411376' post='2452637']
This is probably the single worst poll I have ever seen in my CN career. On the one hand, you've included a bunch of terrible alliances with only 1 possible vote to spread between them, while on the other, your list of 'good' alliances, really (add emphasis here), leaves to be desired.

Oh and I'm not even going to get into how you have alliances up there that have a total NS of 1941. If you can give me a [s]convincing[/s], actually, any argument justifying that alliances like MeteorNet, Pax Corvus, Hell On Wheels, Novus Orbus (which is themed on orphans by way) or Vault 99 actually have had the type of impact on this game that would even make them come to mind for the best/worst alliances around, then you might convince me that I shouldn't tell my education peeps to open up a special spot for you in our academy on CN Alliances 101.
[/quote]

cool, #hellonwheels is the place to be

No MK, no TOP, no major alliances, not even NPO. I honestly thought everything had to have them mentioned in one way or another.

It seems like you picked a bunch of random smaller alliances and made a poll out of it. I mean c'mon guys, we can't have a bunch of Misr's running around creating polls. One Misr is enough, and that Misr right now is CZ.

[quote name='King Vladimir VIII' timestamp='1284413393' post='2452697']
In about 2 days we will see the first ever Worst "Worst Alliance Ever Poll" Poll.

EDIT: It would appear I was 2 days off :awesome:
[/quote]

and ill be on it of course...cuz my alliance is so damn bad.