Bully Alliance Preys on the Weak

superjoeker

[quote name='Burnsey' timestamp='1284718369' post='2456510']
Yes, because you did so much damage to CCCP last "war"
[/quote]

I've already made a Wiki page for the [i]second[/i] tilt between these two. I have no excuse to heckle Andover this time either because, let's face it, Andover let CCCP go the first time (even if it was because of Graham's nagging), only for them to commit the same transgression again. It's their own damn fault. :laugh:

Also, to be fair, this time ERA actually showed some bleedin' initiative. :P

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Uralica' timestamp='1284759914' post='2456792']
I've already made a Wiki page for the [i]second[/i] tilt between these two. I have no excuse to heckle Andover this time either because, let's face it, Andover let CCCP go the first time (even if it was because of Graham's nagging), only for them to commit the same transgression again. It's their own damn fault. :laugh:

Also, to be fair, this time ERA actually showed some bleedin' initiative. :P
[/quote]

looking at the NS charts id say where doing quite well too since we stopped the growth (and even slightly reversed it) of an alliance with x4 the membership than ours.

[quote name='Uralica' timestamp='1284231519' post='2450021']
ICWUTUDIDTHUR :awesome:

Would have made things even more confusing had the OP forgotten the "P" at the end of the alliance name, too. :P

[OOC]Language lesson time!

"CCCP" for those who don't know (OP included) is actually the Cyrillic-alphabet rendering of "SSSR," the Russian abbreviation of the Soviet Union. ([b]S[/b]oyuz [b]S[/b]ovetskikh [b]S[/b]otsialisticheskikh [b]R[/b]espublik)[/OOC]
[/quote]
Finaly someone knows what it means :awesome:

• 2 weeks later...

What I shame I'm in a 'have massive army in warehouse' alliance, because otherwise I would have jumped straight in and attacked . . . . . . Well actually I wouldn't have bothered, which is just as well for the thread's creator.

Maybe I should just have a look to see if the guy's still existing.