What is the highest possible daily profit and at what infra is it reached?

JimKongIl

Assuming one has all wonders and trade swaps to pay bills. It seems that my daily profit at 14K infra was very close to what it was at 20K infra but its hard to say for sure until global radiation stabilizes. I thought I remember my profit being at bit higher around 17K infra but I'm not sure. I did not have all econ wonders then. Just to clarify, by profit I mean income minus bills. My profit is a bit lower than I expected at the moment (24 mil) but I am hoping it has something to GRL.

From what I've seen/been told. 14-15k infra is the height for profit on average, but I've never seen the data for a perfect temp trade circle at that size. But also, I've seen that the difference between 11-14k infra is nowhere near worth the purchase cost unless you're buying wonders.

[quote name='thedestro' timestamp='1281928758' post='2417413']
Depends, if you have Mars wonder you won't get your highest collection until it's about to expire. Or if you have Moon, your best days have already past
[/quote]

With all things being optimal what is the highest attainable profit is what I am asking about I guess. Has anyone achieved profit greater than 28 mil a day?

[quote]Most Money Earned

1) $43,899,539,320 Earned - Pikel of [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=62423"]SIR_LORDRAHL[/url] - Aqua Team[/quote]

He has 27,464.04 infra. Idk what his bills are. But I bet he got quite the profit from that collection.

[quote name='McShady511' timestamp='1282018420' post='2418704']
He has 27,464.04 infra. Idk what his bills are. But I bet he got quite the profit from that collection.
[/quote]

That's total money earned, not just one collection.

EDIT: That would be quite the collection if it were so...

Edited by Ironfist

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' timestamp='1282184236' post='2422467']
I'd prolly talk to Fish, Jim. He's gonna be able to answer that best.
[/quote]

His answer spawned the question actually. I thought I was doing well until I talked to him.

Post your current happiness (number listed in your nation) when you collect, environment, and any +$$$ income things (things like furs, silver, gold, Stock Market) and I'll calculate it for you.

Do you swap for Asphault too?