On Pre-RP War Locking-Poll

Subtleknifewielder

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If you are engaged in war, you can't go into a lock. If you are not engaged in a war, then you can lock. Otherwise what stops me from locking my nation and taking 24 days to return, only to jump into another lock. Delay strategies DO work, and it is very possible to bore an enemy into submission. There should be procedures in place to avoid this.

That being said, people should have enough respect to reasonably accommodate one another during the war itself, as well as to not jump into lock when they suspect war is about to happen. Though I know that is a lot to ask. :v:

That is how I view the situation personally.

Edited by iamthey

[quote name='Tidy Bowl Man' timestamp='1282769985' post='2431173']
And remember everyone, if this wasn't a GM sanctioned poll it doesn't count for squat.
[/quote]
Then the solution is simple...I ask for a consensus among the current GM's--to be posted in this thread. Duh. :smug:

[quote name='Subtleknifewielder' timestamp='1282877789' post='2432354']
Then the solution is simple...I ask for a consensus among the current GM's--to be posted in this thread. Duh. :smug:
[/quote]

Can we get new GMs first? I've lost all faith in the ones we have now. They really are inept.