Oh we Bad

Max Cristof

[center][img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/1498/22042656.png[/img][/center]

Fourteen days left in the round. It was kind of boring really.

Ah jeez it's late. I have work tomorrow.

There was something I wanted to do here...

What was it again?

Oh yes.

Bad Company declares war on Ordo Paradoxia. Maybe one or two rounds of war to finish off the TE round. And away we go~

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait what? We are having a great battle here with LE, why ruin it? All you will be doing is swamping the middle to lower tier which is already significantly swamped. Grow some balls and hit our top nations http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000494

In my opinion it was not so bad a move by Bad Co (just my opinion of course)
Made up for the attacks that Bad Co made on LE while they were at war with OP.
Kind of sweet how things work out :awesome:
OP said they didn't want to get involved with the Bad Co attacks on LE because it was too much trouble, but the moment they get attacked it is a huge issue. :lol1:

Just my opinion guys.

[quote name='Son of Taeper' timestamp='1281187884' post='2403669']
In my opinion it was not so bad a move by Bad Co (just my opinion of course)
Made up for the attacks that Bad Co made on LE while they were at war with OP.
Kind of sweet how things work out :awesome:
OP said they didn't want to get involved with the Bad Co attacks on LE because it was too much trouble, but the moment they get attacked it is a huge issue. :lol1:

Just my opinion guys.
[/quote]

See the thing was, it was a rougue or two. This is a DoW by Bad Company on OP after what, 9 days of war.
If Bad Company DoWd LE I would be voicing the same concerns.

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1281190939' post='2403690']
See the thing was, it was a rougue or two. This is a DoW by Bad Company on OP after what, 9 days of war.
If Bad Company DoWd LE I would be voicing the same concerns.
[/quote]
Same here, and didn't we establish Taeper that you do not speak for LE as a whole. We could not do anything about some rogue attacks because we were outnumbered by LE, of our own chosing so i am not whining about that, we were not in a position to fight at that time. I did send a message to Bacon ingame saying that we were taking names and that after the LE/OP war we would hit them. You should consult your leadership before making some of your statements. BTW BC you have bitten off way more than you can chew, OP will grind you into dust and are you now ready to admit being behind the CIA attacks earlier?

This is in bad taste, a classless, cowardly act by BC. It's one thing to work with another AA to take down a bigger target, it's another thing to jump into someone else's war, and attack the smaller of two targets at that.

git 'em OP. :nuke:

[quote name='King Ernie' timestamp='1281203063' post='2403825']
This is in bad taste, a classless, cowardly act by BC. It's one thing to work with another AA to take down a bigger target, it's another thing to jump into someone else's war, and attack the smaller of two targets at that.

git 'em OP. :nuke:
[/quote]
We plan on it

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1281198127' post='2403763']
Bad Company should have hit Froggout.
That would have been a pretty good fight :P
[/quote]

I ACTUALLY said that. Max said 'who should we hit', and I said 'Frogout'. And then we changed to TOP.

Wow. Classy. If I had any respect for BC, during their brief stay in TE, I would have just lost it. What a joke.

[quote name='Olaf Styke' timestamp='1281223600' post='2404099']
I ACTUALLY said that. Max said 'who should we hit', and I said 'Frogout'. And then we changed to TOP.
[/quote]

It's OP in this neck of the woods. We're not in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Dear OP: Grill you up some Bad Cowards. Don't even have to worry about running into bone, I hear that particular breed has no spine. :lol1:

Love, Scully

(my opinions, not LE's, etc etc etc)

[quote name='Olaf Styke' timestamp='1281223600' post='2404099']
[/quote]

There is no TOP in TE.

And OP has very few TOP/SE nations. We have nations from all over SE.

Maybe BC needs to do a little more homework before their TE "graduation".

[quote name='Olaf Styke' timestamp='1281228422' post='2404153']
:lol1: I had totally forgotten that everyone in TE has absolutely no sense of humour.

I don't know how you guys survive IRL, honestly. Personality of a dishcloth. Classic. ^_^
[/quote]

well i'm sure that its kind of hard to have a sense of humor when you are being jumped on by an AA who just interfered with an already uphill fight.

also this is classless and i hope that someone steps in to steam roll BC.

P.S

grow some balls

[quote name='Olaf Styke' timestamp='1281228422' post='2404153']
:lol1: I had totally forgotten that everyone in TE has absolutely no sense of humour.

I don't know how you guys survive IRL, honestly. Personality of a dishcloth. Classic. ^_^
[/quote]

Is it just me or do others find it odd that when someone gets caught with their pants down around their ankle's, they claim that it was just a joke?

[quote name='Son of Taeper' timestamp='1281268369' post='2404459']
Mmm, Orders are orders and LE Cadet go in against BC with no official dec
The same as OP did against LE Cadet?
Free my slots and I'm ready to war but it's not a love thing (in my opinion)
[/quote]
You are pretty buthurt huh. OP was not given orders to go in against LE Cadet. Not like it really matters, but you seem intent to continue along your idiotic line of debate.
I actually didnt want this either, as now I have nobody to fight :(

[quote name='Son of Taeper' timestamp='1281268369' post='2404459']
The same as OP did against LE Cadet?
[/quote]

That question has been asked and answered at least a half dozen times.

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results" - Albert Einstein

Poor show by Bad Company for ruining our good 1 v. 1 fight. Lame.

Edit: Also anyone who equates OP with TOP needs to do some research.

Edited by Owney OSullivan