Nueva Vida Defeats Athens in a Flower War

zzzptm

[CENTER][img]http://nuevavida-cn.net/z/sacrifices-ar.jpg[/img][/CENTER]

That about says it all. It was his idea to send $2012, which I thought was a nice touch. This brings my sacrifices count up to 401.

Angryraccoon almost took it, though. His CM took out 3.27 tech and 16.36 infra. Mine dealt out 3.46 tech and 17.32 infrastructure. Very close Flower War there.

Anyone in my range is welcome to wager captives over a Flower War outcome. Just declare war on me, launch NO MORE THAN ONE CM, and let me respond and offer peace. As Lord of History for Nueva Vida, it is my duty to collect sacrifices for the God of War, Huitzilopochtli, so I'm ready to roll with this.

Big thanks to Angryraccoon for stepping up to the challenge. Thanks to his captives, we were able to start another season of "Sacrifice", that reality show that just keeps getting better and better. The ratings are awesome on it, and you can now get the first season, "Sacrifice: GOONS" on DVD. We of Himynamistan favor region-free DVDs for maximum world media penetration.

On "Sacrifice: Athens", you'll see every one of their sacrificial gladiatorial combats, where they fight for the right to be sacrificed as a free man. You'll also see the sacrifices in their pre-sacrificial "heaven life" where true love might just blossom among the women and men - but will the new loves be willing to be sacrificed with the Athenian soldiers? You'll have to see the whole bittersweet story on "Sacrifice: Athens"!

[quote name='Centurius' date='17 July 2010 - 07:49 PM' timestamp='1279414174' post='2376492']
Only a Vidian soldier is brave enough to face another Vidian.
[/quote]

Thank you, O Emperor! It shall be the greatest of honors to sacrifice Imperial Bodyguards to Huitzilopochtli. They will not even have to fight for their freedom, for I know they shall march willingly to the altar. They will have gladiatorial combats to support their favorite charities.

[quote name='Max Power' date='20 July 2010 - 04:05 PM' timestamp='1279638286' post='2380600']
I'd totally do it but I don't think my alliance would allow me. :huh:
[/quote]

That and the fact that you're a third of Zzzptm's size, have just over a tenth of his tech and no WRC so it'd be pointless.

Zzzptm, you're an idiot. :D

[quote name='Mayzie' date='22 July 2010 - 05:26 AM' timestamp='1279794392' post='2384316']
That and the fact that you're a third of Zzzptm's size, have just over a tenth of his tech and no WRC so it'd be pointless.

Zzzptm, you're an idiot. :D
[/quote]

That's it, you're next!

[quote name='Poyplemonkeys' date='22 July 2010 - 05:49 PM' timestamp='1279838963' post='2384956']
Consider your challenge accepted good sir.
[/quote]

Mayzie, this guy from Nemesis just saved your precious infra.

For now.

BRB, launching cruise missile...

Wow... Poyplemonkeys has 2.46 more technology than I have and his CM destroyed .01 more infra.

Therefore, I owe him a penalty.

Meanwhile, I shall sacrifice 20,000 of my own soldiers to Huitzilopochtli to remind the others of the importance of winning.

[center][img]http://i864.photobucket.com/albums/ab201/Poyples/Yawoo.png[/img][/center]

Now I'm just like the guy who wins a teddy bear at the carnival for his cute girlfriend, except my prize is far better, and Yawoo is far better at showing his gratification :awesome:

Edited by Poyplemonkeys

[quote name='zzzptm' date='22 July 2010 - 09:38 PM' timestamp='1279831078' post='2384740']
That's it, you're next!
[/quote]

You touch my Infra and I'll have you Super EPZI'd! There's no contest anyway, I've been nuked too many times to reach your tech level unless I manage to sit out of the next big war, which I definitely don't plan on doing even if my alliance doesn't get involved.

[quote name='Mayzie' date='23 July 2010 - 10:22 AM' timestamp='1279898537' post='2385897']
You touch my Infra and I'll have you Super EPZI'd!
[/quote]

If you have me Super EPZI'd, I'll have you share a room with Nelchael and Prince Arutha!

Don't make me go there.