Pacific News Network presents: International Issue 8

[quote name='EgoFreaky' date='17 July 2010 - 02:33 AM' timestamp='1279351988' post='2375635']
Awesome :)someone knows us XD Must have been hell to write that article with our awesomely outdated wiki XD

Fun read like always! Keep up the good work.

And Happy birthday Penkala, enjoy your birthday. I would offer you a drink but it will probably take another 9 years before you're of drinking age :awesome:
[/quote]
its not REALLY his birthday, hit me up on irc ill explain

[quote name='Craig' date='17 July 2010 - 01:35 AM' timestamp='1279344906' post='2375537']
I know this is supposed to be something for good PR but for some reason reading Pacifican posts just make me like you less.
[/quote]
Why does this capture my feelings on the thread perfectly?

[quote name='Thomas Richmond' date='16 July 2010 - 11:48 PM' timestamp='1279342068' post='2375498']
Yet, in all that time the New Pacific Order has not forgotten those who stood beside us long beyond when they had to, driving home the importance of true friends more than any of the treaty cancellations the Pacific faced in the war. Immediately after the conflict, burdened by the immense loss that lay behind them and gloomy of the long trial of reparations that lay ahead, the people of the Pacific sought to make a heartfelt promise for the post-rep period that would give them a goal to keep spirits high. A promise that the kindness and spirit of those who stood by us to the very end would be reciprocated, in any small way that the collective of the body republic could do so. In their masses, Pacificans pledged to send what aid they could to the TPF as soon as the Pacific was once again free. Whilst many of the people who originally signed on to that promise did not manage to survive the hardship of the cyber-realm, their voices still echo strongly. [/quote]

I'm one of those who made the promise and is no longer in NPO. After I had left, I did send aid to TPF, and recently, I'd wondered if anyone else at NPO had remembered. I'm very glad to see that NPO has followed through on this.

o/ Pacifica!
o/ TPF!

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1280027901' post='2387954']
Some actual content would be nice, too. Although I'm sure the comic book reviews appeal to the children.
[/quote]

Sounds like someone loved the comic book reviews. We aim to please Kingzog.

Truth be told, Moo really lost that aid money in a game of poker :P

On a serious note, I would like to extend my sincerest thanks to Pacifica and all the nations that took part in the aid effort to TPF, and a big thanks to Jasmine for setting it all up. Sorry for putting you through another month of hell JJ. Now go get some sleep finally :)