Join the Browncoats

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shhhhh.... We *want* them to join Mech... How many times do we have to go over this. More people=Good for Browncoats..... It's a fairly simple equation...

:lol:

:excl: Warning! Poster has consumed dangerous amounts of rum in the past 24 hrs. :excl:

Shhhhh.... We *want* them to join Mech... How many times do we have to go over this. More people=Good for Browncoats..... It's a fairly simple equation...

:lol:

:excl: Warning! Poster has consumed dangerous amounts of rum in the past 24 hrs. :excl:

You mean never ending bottles of rum isn't enough reason to join?

JOIN THE BROWNCOATS! We have rum, women, and um....MORE RUM!!!

C'mon over to Booth Browncoats. Enjoy the rum, the women, and the rum. Grab some fliers, learn what we're about, and speak with our representatives. And if they look passed out...well...they probably are so give 'em a gentle nudge or a swift boot to the backside. I'm sure they'll be happy to help.

Yeah, Mech is right... about us being drunk that is... you start kicking me in the backside though and I'll start kicking you... or offer some you somebody else's rum... whichever's easier... :awesome:

Edited by Veneke

A man strides to the center of an open market square, boots dusty and brown duster billowing behind him. He stops and allows his right hand to rest gently upon the pistol slung at his hip, left hand slightly twitching at his side before sending it searching into his back pocket. Swiftly the hand is swung back around clenching a piece of parchment ripped and crumpled. Lowering his head, he scans the contents of the paper before taking a deep breath and lifting his face to the throng of people that surround him.

Listen up, you gorram travellers and heathens. Browncoats are lookin' for some ruttin' people that can hold their own in a drinkin' contest and that know how to throw down when a fight's a'callin. You don't have to be smart and you don't have to be pretty, although looks do help. If you think you have what it takes or are just interested in learnin' more about us, why not gather some information from this here piece a' parchment and find your way over to our headquarters. First round of drinks are on us....Dong ma?

Shiny.

The man walk over to the crier board and posts the piece of parchment in hand before wandering out of the market square.

Veneke runs a bemused eye over the open market square, and running swiftly behind, great browncoat billowing behind him, he catches up with Mechanus.

"You know, I know your eyesight ain't great, but I reckon even you can tell that there was nobody there listening..."

An alley looms ahead, the shutters on the shops closed, and Veneke has the odd feeling that something may not be fully right.... Mechanus beckons his friend into silence....

As the two men walk towards the alley, the all-too familiar sound of gunshots and yelling erupts behind them.

HALT! In the name of the Alliance you are hearby ordered to lay down your weapons and place your hands in the air where we can see them! Mechanus, of Adeptes Mechanicus, and Veneke, of the Kingdom of Fornacis, you are to surrender to us for questioning in regards to the stolen property of certain nations found to belong to the sovereignty of the Alliance. You are to obey these orders at once.

The two men glance at each other as they turn to face the small group behind them, both smiling at the knowledge that today is no different than any other and that things are about to get interesting.

"Gorram feds trying to keep an honest...well, semi-honest...fella from making a little coin from a hard day's lootin'. Isn't there any justice in this here world o' gossa? Ya know, Veneke, sometimes it just doesn't pay to be the good guys."

With a nod and a wink, Mechanus turns and makes a mad dash down the alley with Veneke in tow. Laughter can be heard as a voice is left trailing the path.

"Never a dull day in the service of the Browncoats!!!"

Join the Browncoats. Be a face, be a name, be an individual...be something more than just another number in the ranks.

Edited by Mechanus

OOC: You didn't even try to RP Asriel, I'm seriously disappointed. <_<

IC:

A dull day at Browncoats? I remembered that day... oh, wait, no, we don't have those... I thought we had, you know, on that Sunday? But no, there was that whole fire thing at the police station... You never heard people whine so much about the destruction of a building no one liked....

Legging it down the alleyway Veneke and Mechanus come to a T-Junction and swerve left. A trio of armoured men stand before them, surprised at the two men's sudden arrival.

"Gorramit Mechanus! How many times do I have to tell you, you can't go left on a Friday, it just never works..."

The Alliance patrolmen quickly realise from the colour of our coats that we ain't exactly Alliance supporters. Shouts begin to come from behind the two Browncoats as the team chasing them catches up.

"Oh, this is just great. You know, this is why we lost, superior numbers."

Veneke slides his great Browncoat back and draws his pistol, before diving off into a doorway, Mechanus following behind.

The Browncoats need your help! Join now for RP, rum, women and rum. There may also be some Cybernations thing, I don't know...lol...

Thanks Genghis! :awesome: I'll go looking for your thread too!

What's your favourite episode? (That question applies to everybody, by the way...)

Have to admit, I really liked Out of Gas, but Shindig has to be my favourite.

Don't know what we're on about? Look here: http://www.browncoats.com/index.php?ContentID=42e7e88e69ab5

See, that's us. Browncoats. :awesome: