Deep Inside The Abyss

lonewolfe2015

A long time ago in a Galaxy Far Far away... upon a planet named Steve.

A challenge was issued.

[img]http://i638.photobucket.com/albums/uu110/JackShepardLostIsland/Dow1.gif[/img]

I am here to inform you that said challenge was answered.

[img]http://i638.photobucket.com/albums/uu110/JackShepardLostIsland/DoW2.gif[/img]

Oh ya... LE says Tock.

Let me get this straight.

1. LE are attacking us for stuff CDT did last round? And this is their chance for payback? Ok.

2. Lonewolfe has a bunch of flag chasers that we raided a few days ago. We peaced out. HE then proceeded to threaten our alliance with destruction TWICE. We told him to stop.

Ok. Good job folks. Neither of you know how to fight on your own, so you get help from others. At least the blitz was weak.

And to LE, you guys fell for it. I know you don't care about flags, but the entire reason for this is to allow Lonewolf to secure a flag through his aa Betamax, and through others.

I guess you guys are just sick of losing wars :/

[quote name='Morte Vallta' date='12 July 2010 - 11:48 PM' timestamp='1278996479' post='2369023']
Indeed we do.

Benthic Explorer - the crane is on its way to YOU!
[/quote]

As we descend deeper and deeper in this region its inhabitants become more and more modified, and fewer and fewer, indicating our approach towards an abyss where life is either extinguished , or exhibits but a few sparks to mark its lingering presence.

[quote name='Dexomega' date='13 July 2010 - 08:20 PM' timestamp='1278998435' post='2369049']
I'm bored, you guys missed me and did almost no damage to anyone under 3k. Absolutely disappoint. >_>
[/quote]

Boy, I wonder if that was on purpose? Taking the biggest on first? :rolleyes:

[quote name='Confusion' date='13 July 2010 - 07:53 AM' timestamp='1279021996' post='2369229']
Well, I can't say I didn't see this coming...

Good Luck All!

o/ War
[/quote]

really?

anyways i am going to have to say that i am with Abyss on this one, LE i like you but working with LW is a little below you :(

o/ The Abyss

Edited by ADude