U.S.A. turns 1.. again.

Despite the tragedies which have come with the birthing throes of the newly reformed United States.. the country throws massive celebrations nation wide. Their patriotism is undeterred in the face of tragedy which only pulls them together.

[img]http://dealbreaker.com/2009/10/02/chicago_fireworks.jpg[/img]

[img]http://image3.examiner.com/images/blog/wysiwyg/image/thunder1(1).JPG[/img]

ooc: Happy 4th my fellow Americans :awesome:

[quote name='Pikachurin' date='03 July 2010 - 08:02 PM' timestamp='1278216115' post='2359255']
"Disparu congratulates its American friends on the first anniversary of their nationhood. We hope that you will have many more anniversaries, and may you also have a more peaceful and prosperous future."

OoC: Happy Independence Day, Americans. :)
[/quote]

"J Andres echoes's ally's words. Congratulations on the first anniversary!"

As the Fourth of July is also a national holiday in J Andres, due to the influence of the first United States of America, a national day off was declared (except for important government officials of all levels) as J Andrean citizens began celebrating in major cities and towns all over the country.

OOC: Happy Fourth of July, everyone! :awesome:

Edited by JEDCJT

[quote name='Zoot Zoot' date='04 July 2010 - 05:52 PM' timestamp='1278283937' post='2359726']
Always one to piss on the parade.
Show some goodwill.

Signed Alice Wesker.
[/quote]

"Show some good will you say. To hell with that, this entire celebration is based on the fact that a bunch of no good colonists decided that they had had all the help they needed from their mother countries and now wanted to do things their own way. No we won't give them any good will at all".

You are young as a Nation, much younger than the United States of America. The Present incarnation is born a new from the ashes of the old.
You cannot tar them with the same brush as the brush you would have used on their forfathers, and you would do well to remember it.

Signed
Alice Wesker

[quote name='Zoot Zoot' date='04 July 2010 - 06:05 PM' timestamp='1278284733' post='2359745']
You are young as a Nation, much younger than the United States of America. The Present incarnation is born a new from the ashes of the old.
You cannot tar them with the same brush as the brush you would have used on their forfathers, and you would do well to remember it.

Signed
Alice Wesker
[/quote]

"This new generation continues to celebrate the actions of the old. Therefore we can easily tar thm with the same brush as you so put it".

It is their right as citizens of that Nation, new establishment or old establishment.

We find your Nation to be narrow minded and rude to the traditions of others. You slam a Nation for celebrating its ancestory, its independance day, and yet you dont condemn a Nation commiting human rights offences. Your logic is flawed and you have no sense of reasoning.

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' date='04 July 2010 - 04:20 PM' timestamp='1278285611' post='2359755']
"The United States has always prided itself on protecting its citizens from exploitation by tyrannical forces outside and inside of our own country. We will continue to do so. We make no apologies."
[/quote]

[i]You preach about protecting your citizens; yet, you couldn't protect them from one terrorist, who decided to use your country as a nuclear testing site. You preach about protecting your citizens; yet, you resort to using the same deadly weapon in a overwhelming display of decadence. It is quite obvious that your government is run by monkeys, and they'd be considered that on a good day.

Other than that...happy birthday - Alec Pradeux[/i]

Edited by Malatose

"Yes, well, these weren't forces of Tyranny. These were madmen on a terrorist rampage willing to give their lives to commit murder. It is almost impossible for any government to protect its citizens against someone with sufficient determination to blow themselves up and kill others in the process. Perhaps if you actually read the text you responded to instead of skimming you'd have understood more of the context of the message. The test we performed had a specific purpose to allow us to test and modify our defense against such attacks in the future. Other than that, thank you for your well wishes. Would you like a Banana?"

[i]With your failure to take any action against the nuclear terrorist, the forces of tyranny have already won. It would seem you are just bending definitions to make up for your own shortcomings as a leader. [/i]

The Empire notes that it has been a bit more than a year since the inception of the present United States. Nevertheless, we wish them a happy anniversary filled with celebration. Too few anniversaries in this cruel world are things to be proud of.

OOC: I'll be 25 years ICly in another month. Two years since I started these forums in another few days.
ALSO, happy fourth to all of us Yanks. :D

[quote name='Malatose' date='04 July 2010 - 09:24 PM' timestamp='1278293039' post='2359842']
[i]With your failure to take any action against the nuclear terrorist, the forces of tyranny have already won. It would seem you are just bending definitions to make up for your own shortcomings as a leader. [/i]
[/quote]

"Perhaps you would suggest a viable solution that doesn't involve the massacre of thousands of potential innocents?"

[i]I would suggest your leaders grow the necessary tools and actively search for the terrorist. You believed Hamzah was behind the crime; yet, you did nothing once he was caught. No investigations, etc. It would seem it is your government who is lacking.[/i]

Edited by Malatose

"What would you have us investigate exactly? The bulk of the evidence is atomized and countries aren't exactly volunteering core samples to allow us to find the origin of the device. We have a few minutes footage from the seizure of the boat. You know.. if you're so bright and think you can truly peg the person responsible.. then I encourage you to come over here.. we'll pay you.. and you can do the investigation."

Due to your inability to investigate terrorist attacks on your own soil, we'd be happy to send over associates from our various analysis departments.
Of course, we'd be willing to do this service for free. All we ask is for your cooperation and access to the evidence you have acquired.