The Mafia Reanimated

[quote name='The Reccesion' date='30 June 2010 - 01:00 PM' timestamp='1277920803' post='2355379']
Breaking the treaty would be like breaking a friendship, that just doesn't happen.
[/quote]

Didn't stop you cancelling that treaty with Pissed Off Puerto Rican. Just sayin'

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Smacky' date='30 June 2010 - 10:09 AM' timestamp='1277910539' post='2355180']
Wait, you're getting guidance from Octava Orden?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA..

heh

HAHAHAHA.....
HAHA

heh

Ahhhhh, I need to blow my nose
[/quote]
Next up, wonder buying advice from GGA.

BTW you mean surrender, not truce..else you would continue to attack these rogues

[quote name='Emperor Whimsical' date='01 July 2010 - 05:22 AM' timestamp='1277954505' post='2356170']
Do you plan on attacking your protector because they didn't aid you again? Never forget the unjust war. I know I didn't.
[/quote]

i dont know where ur going with this. but as we said the goverment and members changed from that time.

[quote name='wickedj' date='01 July 2010 - 04:12 AM' timestamp='1277950345' post='2356093']
Next up, wonder buying advice from GGA.

BTW you mean surrender, not truce..else you would continue to attack these rogues
[/quote]

the war ended with Knight, Allied Threat and holy xanath leaving for Monos Archein leaving wappas to fight. we agreed with wappas to end the fighting so he can follow his friends and end the conflict. No win no surrender it just ended.

[quote name='Sarmatian Empire' date='30 June 2010 - 06:27 PM' timestamp='1277915233' post='2355259']
Well A) I dont see how you can change your alliance and its image without changing the gov...but whatever

B) You offer us a truce now? After we walked away? After all that we'll fight to ZI when we offered you ZI...well whatever

C) Best of luck to you..or..whatever

D) HAVE YOU CLEARED THIS WITH YOUR NEW BLACK TEAM DARK OVERLORDS?

Editted for the DARK OVERLORDS
[/quote]

A) the goverment did change from that time. unless we are talking bout different time periods? we ment the genmay thing

B) as you said you walked away, and we let wappas to walk away. truce not for this war, this war expired from my side. was a good fighting you showed ur skills, we learned what we need to change. the hand of truce means Mafia forgot old grudges and it has nothing to do with you going rouge on us

C) thank you and good luck to you with Monos Archein

D) what do we have to clear? i must say i have no clue what ur talking about but if u can give me their IRC channel or if they stop at ours we can talk about it

[quote name='Omniscient1' date='01 July 2010 - 04:06 AM' timestamp='1277949946' post='2356086']
Good luck guys. I hope you turn yourself around.

Also, I thought the TSCE treaty was canceled.
[/quote]

thank you.

we will have to check this

On second thought, getting guidance on how to run an alliance from Octava Orden isn't as hilariously stupid as it first appears. If nothing else I'm reasonably sure even Ezequiel knows who his allies are.

Mafia guys, it's over. Time to pack it in. You torched your last hope of turning this failboat around a long time ago, your only option at this point is to get the entire alliance to reroll then start it up again with a new name.

[quote name='Stoned' date='01 July 2010 - 06:41 PM' timestamp='1277973697' post='2356452']
i understand why you think Mafia should stop to exist but why should their members reroll?
[/quote]

Because everyone thinks you guys are [i]idiots[/i] for all the screw ups you have made.

re-rolling = fresh start if you don't reveal your former self.

[quote name='Stoned' date='01 July 2010 - 08:21 AM' timestamp='1277968896' post='2356417']
D) what do we have to clear? i must say i have no clue what ur talking about but if u can give me their IRC channel or if they stop at ours we can talk about it
[/quote]

It was a joke, something to do with that clown who types in all capitals (read the OWF more, you'll see) and claims to be taking over the black sphere, ignore him.

[quote name='Stoned' date='01 July 2010 - 09:41 AM' timestamp='1277973697' post='2356452']
i understand why you think Mafia should stop to exist but why should their members reroll?
[/quote]

Ignore him too.

There are those who will give you !@#$ for your past actions no matter what you do or how you change, you're better off pretty much ignoring what they say, the only people you need to prove to that you've learned from your mistakes are yourselves.

Best of luck with the reform/end of war/whatever, I find it odd that you'd put a guidance clause into a treaty, is it not standard that you assist your allies when they're not as knowledgable as yourself? Seems to me like OO are making a bit of a mockery of you by putting that clause in.

[quote name='Mayzie' date='01 July 2010 - 01:06 PM' timestamp='1277985956' post='2356513']
It was a joke, something to do with that clown who types in all capitals (read the OWF more, you'll see) and claims to be taking over the black sphere, ignore him.

Ignore him too.

There are those who will give you !@#$ for your past actions no matter what you do or how you change, you're better off pretty much ignoring what they say, the only people you need to prove to that you've learned from your mistakes are yourselves.

Best of luck with the reform/end of war/whatever, I find it odd that you'd put a guidance clause into a treaty, is it not standard that you assist your allies when they're not as knowledgable as yourself? Seems to me like OO are making a bit of a mockery of you by putting that clause in.
[/quote]

at the current time it didnt seem like a bad Idea to have a friend to lean on its a temporary clause that will be converted to an MDP very soon....so its really not that big of a deal, sometimes you dont see things the way other people do and OO did offer us some good insight on things and we have turned things around and will be here for a long time..we have a very close bond here and we will continue on no matter the odds...we find friends and respect at every corner...true some may not respect or like us but for every enemy we havemany friends that know the true people behind the mafia.

long live the mafia

[quote name='steelrzs' date='01 July 2010 - 01:23 PM' timestamp='1277987005' post='2356525']
at the current time it didnt seem like a bad Idea to have a friend to lean on its a temporary clause that will be converted to an MDP very soon...
[/quote]

Yeah, that's not what I'm saying. I understand that part, just I find it a little derogatory of OO to request that clause be put into the treaty, assuming that's how it happened.

at this point we are just so happy to have the friends we do and we are working hard to earn respect again, damage was done to our credibility and we understand that it takes time to rebuild that...trust and respect is earned not expected and we will work with our current allies as well as reach out to new alliances to form lasting friendships, and being true to our theme based alliance The Mafia is filled with Men of Honor and we expect all our members to uphold that in our alliance and with anyone we deal with.

when we were around 90 members we offered The Rec a protectorate for his newly formed alliance so thats why OO felt like they should repay the favor and offer us a MDP when we needed some friends.

Heh, good luck Steel. I stand by the sentiment that its hard to change without doing a government overhaul but who knows, maybe the new mindset you all have adopted will be enough.

Wappas, we have worked things out internally to change the way things were being done and I am sure that it will be shown thru our actions :)... you were always a good friend thru everything Im glad we are able to still talk I wish you the best of luck.

[quote name='Mayzie' date='01 July 2010 - 08:06 AM' timestamp='1277985956' post='2356513']
[/quote]

No, OO is not making a mockery? The Mafia doesn't use the OWF, and don't know everything that has happened recently. Octava Orden is not a big alliance, we can't offer them protection. But we signed a MDP because I owed them one for their help in the past. So we signed a MDP with a guidance clause so if they ever needed anything they could just ask us, such as guides, tips, advice and ask for our input on things. One month has almost passed and we will upgrade our treaty and take out the guidance clause because it is not needed anymore and The Mafia has been doing a lot better on its own now.

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' date='30 June 2010 - 05:59 PM' timestamp='1277949571' post='2356081']
You guys know Zetaboards has an internal shoutbox that will use bbcode and your forums emoticons instead of that hideous thing at the top right?
[/quote]

i'm responsible for the "hideous thing". it's only there because i had no knowledge of zetaboards having an internal shoutbox. please do tell, as i'm getting pissed off at it.