TSP/FEAR treaty

[center][img]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b224/garageland/250px-Fearflag.jpg[/img][img]http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii55/LT_imageserver/th_TSPFlag-Eagle2.png[/img][/center]

[center][size="7"][b]FEAR/TSP ODP[/b][/size][/center]

[b][size="5"]Article I: Peace[/size][/b]

Both signatories come together in peace and mutual respect; no member nation shall declare war or act of espionage on each other. Such actions are regarded as a breach of treaty.

[b][size="5"]Article II: Intelligence[/size][/b]

Both signatories agree to share all relevant information of worth. It is agreed that this information shall not be falsified, or changed in any way, to mislead the other party. Such falsifications shall be regarded as a breach of the treaty.

[b][size="5"]Article III: Aid[/size][/b]

Both signatories agree that they will contribute aid to the other alliance as long as the aid is in the bounds of reality and must warrant a reason. Aid requests can be turned down if the alliance finds that it doesn't have a reliable reason or is out of their capability.

[b][size="5"]Article IV: Optional Defense[/size][/b]

Neither signatory alliance is required to provide military support for the other alliance. However, should a request be made through official channels by one alliance, the other alliance has the option of participating.

[b][size="5"]Article V: Cancellation[/size][/b]

Notice must be given 48 hours before terminating this treaty. During this time the alliances should try to amend the relationship between the two signatories. The notice must be given through proper diplomatic channels. After the 48 hour time span has passed, Article I continues to be in effect for 30 days.

Signed for the Fellowship of Elite Allied Republics
ClashCityRocker, External Chancellor
Mad Larkin, Internal Chancellor
CodArk2, Grand Chancellor

Signed for The Shadow Proclamation
JDorian, Triumvir
Kaplechistan, Triumvir
Archon Daverin, Triumvir
Shadeslayers, Lord of Foreign Affairs
Bobogoobo, Lord of Defense
Magister, Lord of Internal Affairs
Magister, Lord of Recruitment and Education