The Republic of Gallant Nations

tendo

[quote name='Jonathan Brookbank' date='22 April 2010 - 12:08 AM' timestamp='1271909290' post='2270233']
Dear RGN,

Though you recruited from within the GGA, we're not going to do anything about it. You two have a fun time.

Your old friends,

The GGA
[/quote]

Of course you won't. What could you do beyond this? The only active people are ones that are leaving. Anyway would this not be Bilrows choice since he took over.

[quote name='Jonathan Brookbank' date='21 April 2010 - 11:08 PM' timestamp='1271909290' post='2270233']
Dear RGN,

Though you recruited from within the GGA, we're not going to do anything about it. You two have a fun time.

Your old friends,

The GGA
[/quote]

You so silly! :awesome:

[quote name='Jonathan Brookbank' date='22 April 2010 - 12:08 AM' timestamp='1271909290' post='2270233']
Dear RGN,

Your old friends,

The GGA
[/quote]
That's a shame, really.

I have to say, that's not cool to protect an alliance while said alliance recruits from another, all the while attempting to goad that alliance into attacking them and getting rolled. Shameful tactics, I hope you feel all cool and smart. I also hope your protectorate works out, though it probably won't.

Edited by Starfox101

[quote name='Jonathan Brookbank' date='22 April 2010 - 12:08 AM' timestamp='1271909290' post='2270233']Though you recruited from within the GGA, we're not going to do anything about it.[/quote]
You mean, apart from leave UJA. I did wonder about that.

[quote name='Starfox101' date='23 April 2010 - 10:39 AM' timestamp='1272011935' post='2271851']
I have to say, that's not cool to protect an alliance while said alliance recruits from another, all the while attempting to goad that alliance into attacking them and getting rolled. Shameful tactics, I hope you feel all cool and smart. I also hope your protectorate works out, though it probably won't.
[/quote]

Technically when two people discussed creating a new alliance it's not "recruiting from".
Anyway, good luck to both RGN and GGA.

[quote name='Jonathan Brookbank' date='22 April 2010 - 05:08 AM' timestamp='1271909290' post='2270233']
Dear RGN,

Your old friends,

The GGA
[/quote]
Dear Jonathan,
Be glad they got away.
or isn't your/their plan to disband GGA?

Your old Friend,
Me