Blackstone Commission DoE

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Hymenbreach' date='21 April 2010 - 03:12 AM' timestamp='1271833922' post='2268971']
I'm not sure why you are starting an alliance with a metaphorical hand tied behind your back. I suppose it could be diplomacy's version of 'Nightmare' difficulty level..[/quote]

Oh, it's not so bad. But what would I know? ;)

Good luck, Blackstone. (Stay out of trouble.)

'preciate that Regan - we have some hard times ahead of us. There's a few out there that want to dish out some discontent for the Collusion's actions. Which is understandable. But we're ready to handle it, along with every other bit of adversity that manages to find its way on our doorstep. Adversity makes us strong. It bonds us together even tighter.

[quote name='Razorade' date='25 April 2010 - 05:35 PM' timestamp='1272213314' post='2274416']
after i get banned for being "in league" with someone when i know members in BCOM?

now thats rich.

Rumours or proof? i have more proof than is needed, also, banning me because i talk to one guy? what if
i like you guys and want to talk, oh wait, you banned me as im "in league" with Fortunado.
[/quote]
Really? You like us and want to talk? Saying this:

"there is a possible Spy ring already started according to a friend of mine......"

...Is frankly insulting and it shows you have not grasped the fact that this is not the Collusion and that we do not spy. In any case, I seriously doubt you have any concrete evidence of such a spy ring.

Know why? Because the Blackstone Commission [b]does not spy[/b].

I would kindly suggest that you stop letting Fortunado get into your head and start thinking for yourself.

[quote name='Branimir' date='20 April 2010 - 01:09 PM' timestamp='1271783380' post='2267756']
Well, if that is the case, I see no reason as to why even keep Blackstone name as obviously, you couldn't be more different then your predecessor which entire purpose in life was New Pacific Order and malice towards it.

Nothing wrong with that, we are/were entire purpose in life of many alliances in here. That is how big of a deal we are :smug:

But back to the point, if you renounce every single thing original Blackstone stood for, what is the point in even "going there" and why not then just make up a new alliance entirely, not something that is, a revival, where nothing is revived.

Anyway, have fun and whatnot.
[/quote]

Because they wanna.. And its a cool name, Blackstone was never a big deal anyway.

[quote name='Combat Pope' date='27 April 2010 - 11:29 AM' timestamp='1272385751' post='2277378']
i see you guys have BMv2.... god help you D:
[/quote]

Everyone's got something to contribute - BMv2 is well suited to be our Provost Marshal. Very well suited.

[quote name='PotFace' date='27 April 2010 - 03:30 PM' timestamp='1272396635' post='2277500']
Everyone's got something to contribute - BMv2 is well suited to be our Provost Marshal. Very well suited.
[/quote]

Yeah, I'm sure he is... considering two weeks ago he vowed to be in Asgaard for awhile. That's the last you'll hear from me about this however.