It's a Paradoxical Harmful Time!

lonewolfe2015

[center][img]http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/112/9/b/Harmful____by_wes0187.jpg[/img]

Harmful marches to war, Let's light the fires and kick the tires!

In related news, beloved movie sidesick and generally awesome dude, Nick "Goose" Bradshaw, was killed in action during a routine spy ops over the Ordo Paradoxian borders approximately at 0100 hours on the evening of Friday, March 19th.

R.I.P. Goose
[img]https://www.danbradbury.com/topgun/images/superconference09/goose.jpg[/img]

[img]http://memory.loc.gov/ammem/collections/civil_war_maps/images/hotchkiss.jpg[/img]
~Chairman Thaisport looks on in disbelief, all he can say is simply,
"O.P. you so fine, guess we got to blow your mind, go nukies ya ya go nukies :P "

[img]http://th00.deviantart.net/fs26/300W/f/2008/075/c/4/Hisk_by_Evil_Weasel.jpg[/img]
[img]http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs39/f/2008/363/a/3/Hisk_by_LigerZeroElaine.gif[/img]
~Resident Psychopath Hisk was recently photographed in a private setting preparing his newest dance routine, and with the photographic evidence shown before from his Highschool yearbook the evidence is undeniable in proving they are both one and the same.

[img]http://th01.deviantart.net/fs41/300W/i/2009/034/8/9/Marcus_Fenix_by_ruspiee.jpg[/img]
General Marcus looks on... at what we may never know.

[img]http://th06.deviantart.net/fs7/300W/i/2005/203/b/f/Random_by_LoveTuli.png[/img]
After searching the darkest deepest reaches of the internet we came out with one picture of a member of the enemy alliance... We cannot confirm their identity at this moment, but rest assured our best men are working on this as we determine just who the enemy agent is!

[img]http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs11/i/2006/208/3/3/_paradox__by_rnx.gif[/img]
Time Warp!

You've been struck by a smooth criminal.

[size=2]PS: This is a 1v1 no sanction warfare, back to the good old days of war. If you haven't figured it out, Ordo Paradoxia will be our partners for this dual. None of this -
[img]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs20/f/2007/286/8/e/8e55965a6e874570.gif[/img][/size]

PPS: We'll declare wars when we please, thank you very much![/center]

Edited by lonewolfe2015

He had open improvement slots (a lot of them) and yet didn't purchase anything besides a harbor, to me that is more disappointing further more prior to this evening all I had was a couple factories, banks, and a harbor. You could have caught me off guard. Also lol at the 300 ns difference from when I declared :)

Edited by Remaliat

[quote name='Remaliat' date='21 March 2010 - 01:24 AM' timestamp='1269149059' post='2231941']
He had open improvement slots (a lot of them) and yet didn't purchase anything besides a harbor, to me that is more disappointing further more prior to this evening all I had was a couple factories, banks, and a harbor. You could have caught me off guard. Also lol at the 300 ns difference from when I declared :)
[/quote]

You attacked someone smaller and ran your mouth off, you knew you were attacking someone not as good at fighting back, they are everywhere in this game.

Don't act smug if you can't back it up, if you want to play with the big boys get a big boy nation.

E: As I speak the best OP has done is declare on our inactive people... I guess I should hold my tongue on just you and wait to see if there is actually a point or if you guys just want to triple attack someone not even fighting back tonight.

Edited by lonewolfe2015

Check your attitude... You obviously have no respect for anyone else and it shows.

[quote]You attacked someone smaller and ran your mouth off, you knew you were attacking someone not as good at fighting back, they are everywhere in this game.

Don't act smug if you can't back it up, if you want to play with the big boys get a big boy nation. [/quote]

I had 5 minutes to find a target declare, prepare my nation and launch attacks. I saw a MHA nation 300 ns from me who attacked two of our members. You want to criticize me for defending my alliance? If I honestly cared this round I may have developed my nation to a better extent, but quite frankly I just want to blow stuff up with my brothers in Paradoxia.

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' date='21 March 2010 - 01:28 AM' timestamp='1269149294' post='2231945']
You attacked someone smaller and ran your mouth off, you knew you were attacking someone not as good at fighting back, they are everywhere in this game.

Don't act smug if you can't back it up, if you want to play with the big boys get a big boy nation.

E: As I speak the best OP has done is declare on our inactive people... I guess I should hold my tongue on just you and wait to see if there is actually a point or if you guys just want to triple attack someone not even fighting back tonight.
[/quote]

Inactive people? I see a handful of Paradoxia members who declared on MHAers who hit us first. Myself included. So I don't know if your argument holds up.

Anyway, let's keep in respectful in here. Let your nations do the talking.

[quote name='Owney OSullivan' date='21 March 2010 - 01:45 AM' timestamp='1269150284' post='2231965']
Inactive people? I see a handful of Paradoxia members who declared on MHAers who hit us first. Myself included. So I don't know if your argument holds up.

Anyway, let's keep in respectful in here. Let your nations do the talking.
[/quote]
No Worries, We Will.
Also we're reffering to the 2 OP Nations who hit Darklink an inactive nation who hasn't even attacked... Do you re-call?

[quote name='Confusion' date='21 March 2010 - 01:47 AM' timestamp='1269150427' post='2231967']
No Worries, We Will.
Also we're reffering to the 2 OP Nations who hit Darklink an inactive nation who hasn't even attacked... Do you re-call?
[/quote]

I have no problem with it until people say we're the ones that can't fight, for the record.

It is war afterall, but if someone wants to tell me MHA can't fight because they picked a weaker target to fight back against and they actually expect people not have a life and be on TE tonight is beyond me. Find me on irc if you want to talk about this.

I recall, but I also recall this statement : "As I speak the best OP has done is declare on our inactive people..."

That's what I was talking about, not the wars against darklink.

[quote name='Owney OSullivan' date='21 March 2010 - 01:51 AM' timestamp='1269150699' post='2231971']
I recall, but I also recall this statement : "As I speak the best OP has done is declare on our inactive people..."

[/quote]
Well you are in a way, just because two of your guys don't care about their pixels and hit Active people isn't our fault.
Now you know how many I can show you who hit MHA Inactive members?

Edited by Confusion

[quote name='Owney OSullivan' date='21 March 2010 - 01:51 AM' timestamp='1269150699' post='2231971']

[/quote]
At the time of my edit, I count 8 or 9 attacks on MHA against nations without any wars on OP. This meaning you guys have done less to defend your people and more to pick easier targets for yourselves. That is what I was referring to, and it makes me annoyed to see someone gloating when that is the summation of the actions against us.

E: Do understand one thing, I'm happy having a 1 on 1 war here, we were nearly dead even in everything despite the member advantage we had, which compared to you guys should be more active than us and had a better average it leveled things.

This post reflects my disgust towards one particular member feeling he can gloat when he has nothing to gloat about yet.

Edited by lonewolfe2015

Let the good times roll. I was one of the nations who was mentioned earlier that attacked an MHA nation that was inactive. My logic was he was just inside the top 5% and could be toppled out w/o too much difficulty. That's too bad for him I guess, I subsequently declared on the biggest nation at that time (The Juice) and then had another nation in the top 10 (Shiekland) declare on me. I must tip my hat to MHA; your attacks were well coordinated and very damaging. If I would not have been on at that time you would have placed me in anarchy. Its moot at this point as the nukes will be flying at update tonight, and anarchy will be had by all. I will give MHA credit for making the DoW announcement before attacking.