A plea from The Brain

[quote name='Omniscient1' date='18 March 2010 - 04:46 PM' timestamp='1268931110' post='2229361']
Who is next on the list?
[/quote]

Why do you really think Moldavi stood down?

He wanted to be in contention for this, that's why he stood down. I hope it's ok Cora was ahead of him in the list, I'm sure he's next in line....

[quote name='Cyphon88' date='18 March 2010 - 10:37 PM' timestamp='1268948219' post='2229560']
Why do you really think Moldavi stood down?

He wanted to be in contention for this, that's why he stood down. I hope it's ok Cora was ahead of him in the list, I'm sure he's next in line....
[/quote]

Cyphon I so wish I had contacts like you I would have never figured that out :P

also I liked the cat avatar better ;)

[quote name='Bryne Farrior' date='18 March 2010 - 03:43 AM' timestamp='1268905395' post='2229161']
Silly me, expecting people to mean what they say. But actually, no amount of sarcasm saves your prior statement from making no sense. But enjoy your money..?
[/quote]
no, no, bryne! You see, he is LOSING money because of you.

[quote name='General Argent Doom' date='18 March 2010 - 04:40 AM' timestamp='1268901607' post='2229145']
Have I ever heard of a private message being used for a public announcement? Erm... no actually, I haven't :/

Perhaps you don't understand it because it has been delivered on a level above your intellect, ironic coming from an alliance called [b]The Brain[/b], wouldn't you say?

Anyway, I wholeheartedly approve of this announcement and foresee the outcome will be revolutionary for [b]the Brain[/b] and I await an intelligent reply, so I'll be back in a week or so. :rolleyes:
[/quote]

Next time you want to be condescending on the OWF, try to at least be consistent with the capitalization of your alliance's name. Then, you can start working on your composition.

[quote name='General Argent Doom' date='18 March 2010 - 09:40 AM' timestamp='1268901607' post='2229145']
Perhaps you don't understand it because it has been delivered on a level above your intellect, ironic coming from an alliance called The Brain, wouldn't you say?
[/quote]

No, it's clearly incoherent.

You see, when most people make an announcement, they explain what has happened and what the outcome is. This is a collection of largely out of context chat snippets intermingled with directionless commentary and requests towards a specific individual to do something not clearly defined.

Obviously a work of genius. And when I say genius, I mean somebody who didn't think this through.

[quote name='Katsumi' date='18 March 2010 - 11:06 PM' timestamp='1268971573' post='2229927']
No, it's clearly incoherent.

You see, when most people make an announcement, they explain what has happened and what the outcome is. This is a collection of largely out of context chat snippets intermingled with directionless commentary and requests towards a specific individual to do something not clearly defined.

Obviously a work of genius. And when I say genius, I mean somebody who didn't think this through.
[/quote]

if you don't get it, perhaps it's not aimed at you? ^_^

[quote name='Titus Pullo' date='19 March 2010 - 03:23 AM' timestamp='1268968984' post='2229894']
Next time you want to be condescending on the OWF, try to at least be consistent with the capitalization of your alliance's name. Then, you can start working on your composition.
[/quote]

First off, I don't consider my statement to be condescending, I was merely pointing out that if anyone does not understand the nature of this announcement, perhaps they should say nothing, find out what it means or ask what it means. What can I say? I don't suffer fools or sugar coat my words.

Now seriously, you honestly decided to base your whole "composed" reply on my misuse of a capital T? What can I say, I type, I post. I don't sit for 5 minutes spell checking and going through the grammar with a fine tooth comb, just so I don't get corrected by someone who does because they can't think of anything else to say, that's just... you?

Anyway, this announcement has a purpose that does not involve debate of this nature, plus I obviously wouldn't want to get in an argument with you judging by your signature quotes. ;)

And yes, yes that was.

[quote name='fluffyewunga' date='18 March 2010 - 07:33 PM' timestamp='1268924597' post='2229287']
I actully love u guys. Very funny annoucment. I feel i must decline your offer as fun as it would be to see the results if i accepted. If Freelancer is really quiting this time [i]i'm sure he will still be with us in spirt.[/i][/quote]

It's been an interesting time, the [URL=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showuser=768]astrocytoma brain tumor[/URL] was telling tales of prophesy, when a turn for the worst and manic behavior stated appearing.

Words such as CDC and [i]mandatory[/i] inoculations all of a sudden came spewing, last we've heard the best physicians & psychiatrists have been flown in from all over the globe, ( spared no expense ) to treat our tumor.

[IMG]http://www.wcpn.org/photos/news/2008/surgery.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://images.slashdot.org/articles/09/03/25/1530224-1.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Society/Pix/pictures/2008/03/11/1corbis.jpg[/IMG]

We’re not sure who or what caused this relapse.

I read once Nostradamus suffered a similar affliction before his demise, hopefully the medical advancements we’ve gained over the ages can cure him, what fun would this place be without him trying to look up your skirt?

[quote name='Omniscient1' date='19 March 2010 - 01:29 AM' timestamp='1268962169' post='2229766']
Cyphon I so wish I had contacts like you I would have never figured that out :P

also I liked the cat avatar better ;)
[/quote]

I have contacts? yeah me, Moldavi, Grub, Corath, Archon, Xiph, LM, Chefjoe, Althesus, mpol, Tulak, Hoo, Impero, Hime Themis and Prodigical Chief all slip off to the pub every week to have a sip of our juiceboxes and catch up on the running of Bob. It's actually hard work pulling the strings of the entire world.

Go talk to SWAT for Cat Avatars. He's become the crazy old cat lady of Bob.

[quote name='Cyphon88' date='19 March 2010 - 01:04 PM' timestamp='1269000280' post='2230205']
I have contacts? yeah me, Moldavi, Grub, Corath, Archon, Xiph, LM, Chefjoe, Althesus, mpol, Tulak, Hoo, Impero, Hime Themis and Prodigical Chief all slip off to the pub every week to have a sip of our juiceboxes and catch up on the running of Bob. It's actually hard work pulling the strings of the entire world.

Go talk to SWAT for Cat Avatars. He's become the crazy old cat lady of Bob.
[/quote]

cool invite me next time :P

I will bring cookies.

[quote name='Omniscient1' date='21 March 2010 - 02:54 AM' timestamp='1269140046' post='2231780']
cool invite me next time :P

I will bring cookies.
[/quote]

You got to learn the secret Handshake first.

Cookies/Cake is fine. Beer goes better with Salty things though.