Sajasabie Says...

[font="arial, sans-serif"][size="2"]It is with Great pride that SJB announces it's first milestone, after buying lots of corndogs to boost our NS, SJB has finally surpassed 10,000 Nation Strength. And because i am not as tech savvy as some other members, I won't be trying to add a cool screenshot that shows our NS :P [font="arial, sans-serif"] [/font][font="arial, sans-serif"] [/font][/size][/font]
[font="arial, sans-serif"][size="2"][font="arial, sans-serif"][size="2"]SJB's current Government.[/size][/font][/size][/font]
[font="arial, sans-serif"][size="2"][font="arial, sans-serif"] [/font][font="arial, sans-serif"][size="2"][i]King Nai, Your Overseer of Diplomatic Affairs (YODA)[/i][/size][/font][/size][/font]
[font="arial, sans-serif"][size="2"][font="arial, sans-serif"][size="2"][/size][/font][font="arial, sans-serif"][size="2"][i]King Ernie, Chief Of Military Operations (COMO)[/i][/size][/font][/size][/font]
[font="arial, sans-serif"][size="2"][font="arial, sans-serif"][size="2"][/size][/font][font="arial, sans-serif"][size="2"][i]Cloud Guardian, Minister of Defense and Aid (MoDaA)[/i][/size][/font][/size][/font]
[font="arial, sans-serif"][size="2"][font="arial, sans-serif"][size="2"][/size][/font][font="arial, sans-serif"][size="2"][i]
[/i][/size][/font][font="arial, sans-serif"][size="2"]We're also seeking a protectorate, seeing as we're a bit smallish.. We like Cookies, pies, candy and good parties. We don't like raiders (much), big people with guns that want to hurt us, or bad parties. [/size][/font][/size][/font]
[font="arial, sans-serif"][size="2"][font="arial, sans-serif"] [/font][font="arial, sans-serif"] [/font][font="arial, sans-serif"][size="2"]We have also stepped into the modern era and have a Forum here:[url="http://sajasabie.freepowerboards.com/index.php"]Forum[/url][/size][/font][font="arial, sans-serif"] [/font][font="arial, sans-serif"] [/font][/size][/font]
[font="arial, sans-serif"][size="2"][font="arial, sans-serif"][size="2"]And Yes, we do have a flag, but it's currently in the shop, one of our members used up it's magical flying power and it over heated :/[/size][/font][font="arial, sans-serif"] [/font][font="arial, sans-serif"] [/font][/size][/font]
[font="arial, sans-serif"][size="2"][font="arial, sans-serif"][size="2"]Written by King Ernie himself[/size][/font][/size][/font]
[font="arial, sans-serif"][size="2"][font="arial, sans-serif"] [/font][font="arial, sans-serif"][size="2"]Signed,[/size][/font][/size][/font]
[font="arial, sans-serif"][size="2"][font="arial, sans-serif"] [/font][font="arial, sans-serif"][size="2"]King Nai[/size][/font][/size][/font]
[font="arial, sans-serif"][size="2"][font="arial, sans-serif"] [/font][font="arial, sans-serif"][size="2"]King Ernie[/size][/font][/size][/font]

Edited by KingNai

Thank you thank you. Growing is fun.

And any other suggestions for protectorates?
[quote name='Fernando12' date='16 March 2010 - 09:47 PM' timestamp='1268797940' post='2227977']
I find your [url="http://www.cybernations.net/search_aid.asp?searchstring=Declaring_Alliance%2CReceiving_Alliance&search=Sajasabie&anyallexact=exact"]Aid Screen[/url]... interesting :psyduck:
[/quote]
We are looking into this already.

Edited by KingNai

[quote name='Fernando12' date='16 March 2010 - 10:47 PM' timestamp='1268797940' post='2227977']
I find your [url="http://www.cybernations.net/search_aid.asp?searchstring=Declaring_Alliance%2CReceiving_Alliance&search=Sajasabie&anyallexact=exact"]Aid Screen[/url]... interesting :psyduck:
[/quote]

[quote name='KingNai' date='16 March 2010 - 10:47 PM' timestamp='1268797946' post='2227978']
Thank you thank you. Growing is fun.

And any other suggestions for protectorates?

We are looking into this already.
[/quote]

Explain your [url="http://www.cybernations.net/search_aid.asp?searchstring=Declaring_Alliance%2CReceiving_Alliance&search=Sajasabie&anyallexact=exact"]aid screen[/url] then see if anyone will protect you.

Edited by Fernando12

[quote name='Fernando12' date='16 March 2010 - 09:49 PM' timestamp='1268798103' post='2227981']
Explain your [url="http://www.cybernations.net/search_aid.asp?searchstring=Declaring_Alliance%2CReceiving_Alliance&search=Sajasabie&anyallexact=exact"]aid screen[/url] then see if anyone will protect you.
[/quote]

As I said, I'm looking into it.

[quote name='Emporor' date='16 March 2010 - 07:14 PM' timestamp='1268795993' post='2227955']
Congrats, and don't mess with these guys you ebil raiders. :P

Seriously, don't mess with em.
[/quote]
Seriously, Listen to the Emporor. Also, yeah... I'm not sure what's up with that Aid, we are looking into it though <_<

I can already guess the member in question is Sierra Leone?

All very very very very very intriguing, but if you guys could just ask him to wander on back to sajassbie we'll all have a chuckle about it later. We are prepared to overlook it at this point in time and pass it off as a misunderstanding, which from what I'm gathering seems to be the case.

[quote name='Tidy Bowl Man' date='16 March 2010 - 11:35 PM' timestamp='1268804458' post='2228038']

All very very very very very intriguing, but if you guys could just ask him to wander on back to sajassbie we'll all have a chuckle about it later. We are prepared to overlook it at this point in time and pass it off as a misunderstanding, which from what I'm gathering seems to be the case.
[/quote]

It's not even a misunderstanding, I knew nothing about it until [color="#1C2837"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][size="2"][url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showuser=40201"][color="#000000"]TsarPrinceps[/color][/url] [/size][/font][/color][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][size="2"]told me. Had I known of this, why would I have posted here?[/size][/font]
[font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][size="2"] We are confronting Cloud Guardian about this right now, waiting for a reply. You will be updated[/size][/font]
[font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][size="2"]Also, Sierre Leone was never in Sajasabie.[/size][/font]

Edited by KingNai

[quote name='Tidy Bowl Man' date='16 March 2010 - 09:35 PM' timestamp='1268804458' post='2228038']

[/quote]
Also, Sierre Leonne was never a member of SJB, we were hoping FORa might have an idea of who he is.
We are looking into it, I find this most.. unsettling. <_<

[quote name='Tidy Bowl Man' date='16 March 2010 - 10:06 PM' timestamp='1268806303' post='2228057']
Ah, since he's never been a member of SJB, then we'll just consider him a threat and blitz him. Glad to clear that up.
[/quote]
well, that's one way of handling it... good job cutting right to the chase.

Sierre is Cloud Guardian's brother, Cloud signed on from his brother's computer, and that's how the aid was canceled.
Also, Cloud didn't know Sierre had joined FORa until we started questioning him on it.

It isn't uncommon for Brothers/close friends to send aid to eachother, King Nai has sent me plenty of aid in the past.
I hope that Clears things up, if you have further question's go ahead and PM me here or in game. ;)