NEW Announcement

[quote name='yoyoabc' date='09 March 2010 - 12:45 PM' timestamp='1268113792' post='2218918']
Treaties and Foreign Affair relationships shapes an alliance. Thus, without question, Nusantara Elite Warriors (NEW) respects her allies and takes treaties seriously. However in the recent war, NEW feels that one of her closest allies is no longer sharing the same vision and same goal as what NEW would aim to be in the near future.

After 24 hours of notifying the allies' government, NEW officially declares cancellation of MDoAP with We Are Perth Army (WAPA).

NEW wishes all the best in WAPA's future endeavor.

Signed
Cyrus0321 - Emperor
GantanX - Prime Minister
Wukong - MAHOism
[/quote]

Wukong - MAHOism <<<<<<<< This means he is the MOST GAY in our alliance. so everybody affraid of him. automaticaly he become MoD

if you guys have any questions you can ask all of us in our forum. thanks :P

[quote name='Alpha Number 8' date='09 March 2010 - 07:08 AM' timestamp='1268147583' post='2219280']
Please tell me,, who rocks you during the war?? I though my warriors can't even fight especially GantanX :rolleyes:
[/quote]

I don't really comprehend your sentence but this looks like a poor attempt at an insult to me. I never said you guys couldn't fight, the opposite actually. The only thing I ever complained about was the nuke I received four hours after peace was announced by a member who was even on IRC at the time. Now please, I have no idea who you even are so please go back to your little hole.

Its such a heartache to see treaty cancellations...

Eh, darn it, I always start out wrong!!! Nice show NEW.

[quote name='Logan' date='09 March 2010 - 11:30 PM' timestamp='1268152539' post='2219340']
I don't really comprehend your sentence but this looks like a poor attempt at an insult to me. I never said you guys couldn't fight, the opposite actually. The only thing I ever complained about was the nuke I received four hours after peace was announced by a member who was even on IRC at the time. Now please, I have no idea who you even are so please go back to your little hole.
[/quote]

Nah, he is just joking.

Sorry to see alliance drift.. but in this case or in all cases.. when things change, you need to change too. I'm wishing both alliances good luck.

Also.. NEW ROCKS MY SOCKS! :)

oo/ Gantax, yoyoabc, aming and the rest!