I'm not really doing this... or MI?

Jack Shepard

[quote name='elborrador' date='08 March 2010 - 04:44 PM' timestamp='1268088580' post='2218411']
I'm not entirely sure what you're getting at here? Murder Inc. has one ally, Ordo Paradoxia. Pork Shrimp is nothing. you're less than nothing.

Murder Inc. Will ask for no alliances help dismantling Pork Shrimp.

edit: hur dur spelling jokes are still cool yeah i suck at spelling and grammar, get over yourself.
[/quote]

I'd say the guy spouting off about grinding us into dust has more of himself to get over than I could ever possibly hope to match.
If it truly is one on one, I can't wait. If it isn't one on one, still can't wait. And if it's "one on one" but MI sees a sudden influx of members, still can't wait.

Best of luck to those who haven't been reduced to less than nothing by, well, nothing.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Cellardoor' date='08 March 2010 - 05:50 PM' timestamp='1268088890' post='2218427']
I'd say the guy spouting off about grinding us into dust
[/quote]

yeah that comment was in response to someone, probably your leader making a passing comment about losing the "when will MI disband pool" or something like that, i don't quite remember, nor do i particularly care. It was hardly a threat then, but i promise you its definetly more than a threat now ;)

And I'm just as frightened now as I was then.

You should get to work though, you've got lots of recruiting to do.

Edit: and no, not our leader. He lets us do the talking so we're not bored...unfortunately we're still a bit bored after 12 hours and 30/78 nations anarchied.

Edited by Cellardoor

[quote name='Cellardoor' date='08 March 2010 - 05:53 PM' timestamp='1268089091' post='2218435']
And I'm just as frightened now as I was then.

You should get to work though, you've got lots of recruiting to do.

Edit: and no, not our leader. He lets us do the talking so we're not bored...unfortunately we're still a bit bored after 12 hours and 30/78 nations anarchied.
[/quote]
congrats on catching us off guard? seriously it isn't that hard to organize blitzes, especially with smaller alliances such as yours.

MI will not be recruiting to help destroy you, nor will Mi bring in an alliance against you. Stop trying to give yourself an out for when we inevitably crush you under our jack boots.

[quote name='Cellardoor' date='08 March 2010 - 06:04 PM' timestamp='1268089728' post='2218446']
I definitely had to google "jackboot"

Just make sure you crush us before your ego crushes you or any more of your alliance.
[/quote]
please you ahve no idea how big my ego is. fortunately for MI, we can cash the checks that i write. The same can not be said about your alliance though.

[quote name='elborrador' date='08 March 2010 - 05:08 PM' timestamp='1268089999' post='2218452']
please you ahve no idea how big my ego is. fortunately for MI, we can cash the checks that i write. The same can not be said about your alliance though.
[/quote]

Clearly big enough to get your alliance into this mess. Best of luck. In the spirit of the spark that kindled this whole thing, I'll start a new pool...which group will be bigger:

Non-anarchied MI nations
Anarchied MI Nations
MI declared wars on MI
MI declared wars on PS
PS's POW AA

Currently, that list is in order from highest number to lowest number. I'll let you figure out what's wrong with that picture.

[quote name='Burning Glory' date='08 March 2010 - 01:25 AM' timestamp='1268029835' post='2217742']
AH.....I was wondering why our friends at PS was hitting MI. Seems my old friend Elb was sending threats at them.
This should be a good fight, PS are highly skilled fighters but MI has the numbers.
To be exact MI at 74 and PS at 28....Now with that said, let me say PS is a TPF protectorate and even though I didn't know about
aal of this, I will back them against another AA who thinks this should turn into a curbstomp.

BG.
[/quote]
the fact that you're under writting these shenanigans displeases me greatly BG. While i have no intention of asking for help against PS (lolseriously?) your aggressive stance on the issue is dualy noted.

lol, and here I was wondering what Lonewolfe was referring to when he mentioned an uptick in our forum presence! Good luck to MI and of course to my boys/girls in PS, should be fun. :D

Edited for PC!

Double Edit: I meant forum, not form <_<

Edited by eyriq

[quote name='elborrador' date='08 March 2010 - 04:44 PM' timestamp='1268088580' post='2218411']
Murder Inc. Will ask for no alliances help dismantling Pork Shrimp.
[/quote]
I Think this is honorable, not to mention it sounds like an acceptance to a duel of skill and whit :)
Anything else would have made MI look like a weak and pathetic bunch, and I know this is not the old MI group I once knew :P

[quote name='elborrador' date='08 March 2010 - 05:58 PM' timestamp='1268092989' post='2218524']
the fact that you're under writting these shenanigans displeases me greatly BG. While i have no intention of asking for help against PS (lolseriously?) your aggressive stance on the issue is dualy noted.
[/quote]
Elb you know I like you, but you got this all wrong. I have no play what so ever in this and in fact didn't even know they planned it...Heck for that
matter I didn't even know they declined the protectorate they have always had with TPF since like round 4 or 5.
For the record I was one of the few who wanted to see the old MI back, and declined a few offers (none with our allies)to hit you guys.

All I can say is PS is a good group of guys, they are honorable and great worriors...But they take no orders from me or anyone else, they do how
ever keep their word-friendship and fear no one (taking after my own heart).They have not asked for any asistance, but yes my aggressive stance should
be noted as i'm serious as I've ever been. They are our friends who have stood by TPF for many rounds, even with out a protectorate WE HAVE THEIR BACKS.

But since you/ MI has taken the honorable stance I knew you would against a 28 member AA it really doesn't mater.

GL to both of you

BG.

[quote name='Burning Glory' date='08 March 2010 - 08:06 PM' timestamp='1268097087' post='2218633']
I Think this is honorable, not to mention it sounds like an acceptance to a duel of skill and whit :)
Anything else would have made MI look like a weak and pathetic bunch, and I know this is not the old MI group I once knew :P

Elb you know I like you, but you got this all wrong. I have no play what so ever in this and in fact didn't even know they planned it...Heck for that
matter I didn't even know they declined the protectorate they have always had with TPF since like round 4 or 5.
For the record I was one of the few who wanted to see the old MI back, and declined a few offers (none with our allies)to hit you guys.

All I can say is PS is a good group of guys, they are honorable and great worriors...But they take no orders from me or anyone else, they do how
ever keep their word-friendship and fear no one (taking after my own heart).They have not asked for any asistance, but yes my aggressive stance should
be noted as i'm serious as I've ever been. They are our friends who have stood by TPF for many rounds, even with out a protectorate WE HAVE THEIR BACKS.

But since you/ MI has taken the honorable stance I knew you would against a 28 member AA it really doesn't mater.

GL to both of you

BG.
[/quote]

You act like you're the only one in the world who would defend them... never cease to amaze me. :rolleyes:

[center][img]http://storage.canalblog.com/65/63/51439/49069773.png[/img][/center]
[center][size="5"][font="Arial Black"]Statement from the Office of the Jesus[/font][/size][/center]

[i][center]Five, four, three. "There is no way, I will resign. It wouldn't be fair. Not to the good workers I work with, not to my clients, and especially not to me. Let's not forget who this whole resigning business is about, anyway. If I could leave you with one thought, remember... it wasn't me. They're trying to make me an escape goat. If I am fired, I swear to God, that every single piece of copier paper in this town is going to have the F-word on it. The F-word. You have one day."[/center][/i]

[center]-Michael Scott[/center]

Hello friends!
I Mark Benford of MurderIncSucks have for a while now been the official Jesus of Murder Inc. Due to that rank I feel I have a special place to respond to this deceleration of war. I will do so in the same way Osama Bin Ladin issued his rational, in a list:

1) I condemn the attacks on Murder Inc by outside forces as unjust.
1.1) See 2
2) Murder Inc. may only be attacked by direction and with approval of MI's Jesus.
2.1) Murder Inc. has no government as far as I can tell.
2.2) Only I may order attacks on MI.
2.2.1) I had 3 government members attacked.
2.2.2) I had Elborrador attacked.

In the end however I must announce my overwhelming approval for Pork Shrimps operation against Murder Inc. On the night I had a few government members taken out I tried to get Elborrador to attack you as I thought it would entertain me, and clearly it would have.

Sadly however I cannot support you in this operation. Black Team senate evily reset before I could start a sanction war, although if your on black team you will know I was successful in annoying and pissing off most of the team, so much so that two people attacked me over it.

And let me leave you with a parting statement,

[i][center]You're all spineless cowards. MI is back to show you how to play the game. lets be clear from the start. We are going to recruit from your alliances, we're going to force membership as a condition of surrender and we're going to break some !@#$, get used to it.[/center][/i]

[center]-elborrador[/center]

Oh, and one more.

[center][i]Dear TPF,

your leader is a comlete and utter f-in moron. Until he is removed from that position of honor, we will burn your nations to the ground.[/i][/center]

Were coming for you! :smug:

Note: That post went badly. Sorry. Confusion asked me to make a post and I tried, and it failed. But what do you expect?

[quote name='Burning Glory' date='08 March 2010 - 05:06 PM' timestamp='1268097087' post='2218633']
[/quote]

Sounds to me like your being a sissy, and so is all of TE. Every round I watch as your alliance tries to prevent war after war, its really lame. You should be preemptively hitting OP not trying to persuade them to stay out.

And MI is weak and pathetic and don't frekan forget it. We will suck at war all night long, but atleast MI entertains me. I mean what other alliance lets you systematically attack all of its government members and has no response. Epic.

$%&@ off u !@#$@#$ monkey $%&@ers,eat that fish and !@#$@#$ choke on it!!!!!!!!!!!

every !@#$@#$ time i go away some $%&@ face !@#$@#$ declares war

Ima roll all of u next round and i promise that

Edited by EddyH

[quote name='EddyH' date='09 March 2010 - 01:13 PM' timestamp='1268158686' post='2219441']
$%&@ off u !@#$@#$ monkey $%&@ers,eat that fish and !@#$@#$ choke on it!!!!!!!!!!!

every !@#$@#$ time i go away some $%&@ face !@#$@#$ declares war

Ima roll all of u next round and i promise that
[/quote]
Am I correct in assuming that your diatribe is directed at your former colleagues?

[img]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o186/shaazzam/Prussia.png[/img]

http://tournament.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=1000504&Extended=1

By looking at your post in the other thread, it seems my assumption is correct.

Edited by Shaazzam

[quote name='Zikawe' date='08 March 2010 - 10:15 PM' timestamp='1268108466' post='2218823']
[center][img]http://storage.canalblog.com/65/63/51439/49069773.png[/img][/center]
[center][size="5"][font="Arial Black"]Statement from the Office of the Jesus[/font][/size][/center]

[i][center]Five, four, three. "There is no way, I will resign. It wouldn't be fair. Not to the good workers I work with, not to my clients, and especially not to me. Let's not forget who this whole resigning business is about, anyway. If I could leave you with one thought, remember... it wasn't me. They're trying to make me an escape goat. If I am fired, I swear to God, that every single piece of copier paper in this town is going to have the F-word on it. The F-word. You have one day."[/center][/i]

[center]-Michael Scott[/center]

Hello friends!
I Mark Benford of MurderIncSucks have for a while now been the official Jesus of Murder Inc. Due to that rank I feel I have a special place to respond to this deceleration of war. I will do so in the same way Osama Bin Ladin issued his rational, in a list:

1) I condemn the attacks on Murder Inc by outside forces as unjust.
1.1) See 2
2) Murder Inc. may only be attacked by direction and with approval of MI's Jesus.
2.1) Murder Inc. has no government as far as I can tell.
2.2) Only I may order attacks on MI.
2.2.1) I had 3 government members attacked.
2.2.2) I had Elborrador attacked.

In the end however I must announce my overwhelming approval for Pork Shrimps operation against Murder Inc. On the night I had a few government members taken out I tried to get Elborrador to attack you as I thought it would entertain me, and clearly it would have.

Sadly however I cannot support you in this operation. Black Team senate evily reset before I could start a sanction war, although if your on black team you will know I was successful in annoying and pissing off most of the team, so much so that two people attacked me over it.

And let me leave you with a parting statement,

[i][center]You're all spineless cowards. MI is back to show you how to play the game. lets be clear from the start. We are going to recruit from your alliances, we're going to force membership as a condition of surrender and we're going to break some !@#$, get used to it.[/center][/i]

Oh, and one more.

[center][i]Dear TPF,

your leader is a comlete and utter f-in moron. Until he is removed from that position of honor, we will burn your nations to the ground.[/i][/center]

Were coming for you! :smug:

Note: That post went badly. Sorry. Confusion asked me to make a post and I tried, and it failed. But what do you expect?
[/quote]

[quote name='Zikawe' date='08 March 2010 - 10:22 PM' timestamp='1268108844' post='2218829']
Sounds to me like your being a sissy, and so is all of TE. Every round I watch as your alliance tries to prevent war after war, its really lame. You should be preemptively hitting OP not trying to persuade them to stay out.

And MI is weak and pathetic and don't frekan forget it. We will suck at war all night long, but atleast MI entertains me. I mean what other alliance lets you systematically attack all of its government members and has no response. Epic.
[/quote]

LMAO!! CG as always you entertain me, this deserves its own topic...Lets call it Pork Shrimp Murdered Propaganda :P

BG.

[quote name='Eden Taylor' date='09 March 2010 - 12:44 AM' timestamp='1268124597' post='2219121']
To remain an evil mastermind you must remain at least somewhat clandestine. You, sir, fail. ;)
[/quote]

That is what is so great about MI. You can do it out in the open and nothing happens. :awesome: