I'm not really doing this... or MI?

Jack Shepard

[quote name='EddyH' date='09 March 2010 - 11:30 AM' timestamp='1268163363' post='2219512']
wow i never knew it was MI that hit me LAUGHING MY !@#$@#$ TESTIES OFF

Elb u dick i'm gonna roll u all for that
[/quote]

You must have trouble reading if you didn't know it was MI. Seemed pretty clear to me.

:smug:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna keep it real here.

MI: 73 nations, 46 anarchied
PS: 29 nations, 2 anarchied

PS is kicking the crap out of MI.

PS should also be complimented for being the largest alliance to war this session.
For everyone else, it seems like a big staring contest.

[quote name='Zikawe' date='09 March 2010 - 04:15 AM' timestamp='1268108466' post='2218823']
Oh, and one more.

[center][i]Dear TPF,

your leader is a comlete and utter f-in moron. Until he is removed from that position of honor, we will burn your nations to the ground.[/i][/center]

[center]-elborrador[/center][/quote]

<3

LMAO
MI forget they are weak they have no power this time round so why think you own everythin??????? atm PS own u noobs.
w/o me and Marcus MI are gonna burn so enjoy the fun ladies

[quote name='EddyH' date='11 March 2010 - 05:51 AM' timestamp='1268315788' post='2222099']

w/o me and Marcus MI are gonna burn so enjoy the fun ladies
[/quote]

I'm sure we would be so much better off. I mean you guys bailed on the alliance after one update attack. That is impressive. I sure wish you would come back. :rolleyes:

Although I wouldn't mind if elbo showed up once in a while.

MI is so hawt :smug:

[font="Impact"][size="7"]EDIT[/size][/font]
[img]http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/5311/hemad.png[/img]

[size="7"]HE MAD[/size]

Edited by Zikawe

[quote name='KingDingaLing' date='12 March 2010 - 05:25 PM' timestamp='1268443835' post='2223844']
CG, did you really think Elbo was going to stick around ? He only joins TE for the first week or two and is gone for like 8 rounds now :)
[/quote]

I am going to claim MI.

[quote name='Zikawe' date='12 March 2010 - 10:04 PM' timestamp='1268453372' post='2223997']
I am going to claim MI.
[/quote]
Someone has to.

Say what y'all want about Marcus/Confusion.
No, go ahead, say it. I'll wait.
{...}
...say what you want about him, but he builds a nice alliance. The TPF forums were littered with ex-Marcus alliance embassies. That guy can toss one together in a few days. MI has been sniveling back and forth for several rounds now under Elbo, and never seemed to stay over 10 nations for any period of time. Then Confusion took a crack at it, and what do you know, they reach 70+. Then Elbo comes along and it gets torn right back down again. Don't let him be in charge again, k?

Just sayin'.

or perhaps a slew of ooc things have popped up for me lately and i'm trying to rebalance my time (ooc: i just started a new job, i went from working 15 hours a week, to working 50+ hours in a physically demanding job, my schedule has been out of whack /ooc)

but ya know what, go for it, you can have murder inc. $%&@ it, seriously. I don't feel like putting up with your whiny $@! while trying to organize a war effort that no one seems to really care about. There was a reason i didn't want to be the day to day leader of this alliance this time around, but you pissed all over that for me. i have better things to worry about than to worry about wether backstabing pieces of !@#$ are going to try and ruin something that they once held dear.

[quote name='elborrador' date='13 March 2010 - 12:56 PM' timestamp='1268506889' post='2224506']
or perhaps a slew of ooc things have popped up for me lately and i'm trying to rebalance my time (ooc: i just started a new job, i went from working 15 hours a week, to working 50+ hours in a physically demanding job, my schedule has been out of whack /ooc)[/quote]
That's actually what I'd figured. Happens to me all the time.
That darn real life ruins a lot of games.

You just can't run 70+ people by yourself if you're inactive.

[quote]I'm sure we would be so much better off. I mean you guys bailed on the alliance after one update attack. That is impressive. I sure wish you would come back. [/quote]

Hey fruit loop I was on holliday and MI gov knew that.

If i was here for this war trust me things would be diff
as for u taking MI not in my time son I will bring MI down before u take control if anyone it should be me that takes control of MI after what u dicks put me through.

[quote name='EddyH' date='13 March 2010 - 03:18 PM' timestamp='1268515414' post='2224674']
Hey fruit loop I was on holliday and MI gov knew that.

If i was here for this war trust me things would be diff
as for u taking MI not in my time son I will bring MI down before u take control if anyone it should be me that takes control of MI after what u dicks put me through.
[/quote]

[quote name='EddyH' date='13 March 2010 - 03:19 PM' timestamp='1268515483' post='2224675']
LMAO if I was here this war wouldn't be going on atm
Last thing I wanted for MI to end up in a war and this is why :)
[/quote]

[quote name='EddyH' date='13 March 2010 - 03:20 PM' timestamp='1268515558' post='2224677']
If I wanted MI back I would take it but not after this LMFAO if anything I will bring MI down before I go and allready my plans are working
[/quote]

[quote name='EddyH' date='13 March 2010 - 03:21 PM' timestamp='1268515610' post='2224678']
come on then take MI show me what u can do prove me wrong etc.

You have 24hrs to control and fixs things before I retake MI
[/quote]

[OOC]Could you please learn to use the forums' quote, multi-quote, and edit functions?[/OOC]

Does anyone know what you're talking about anymore?

oh man, its mr. biginhisbritches himself.

eddy you are an idiot, straight up. At least people like coolgreen and beazy and myself are somewhat intelligent. We can string together coherent sentences and articulate our points in an acceptable manner.

You remind me of mongol from blazing sadals.

[quote name='elborrador' date='13 March 2010 - 02:00 PM' timestamp='1268517967' post='2224711']
oh man, its mr. biginhisbritches himself.

eddy you are an idiot, straight up. At least people like coolgreen and beazy and myself are somewhat intelligent. We can string together coherent sentences and articulate our points in an acceptable manner.

You remind me of mongol from blazing sadals.
[/quote]

God. How could you have let him in government in the first place. I feel good about taking him out :P

ROFLMFAO HAHAHHAHA wasn't that when i took down your gay forums :(:(:(:(

now i'm gonna take down your nation :D:lol1:
And nah I don't need an acceptable manner :) my manners are pretty damn !@#$@#$ good unless I don't like you. points at elb :mad::mad::mad:

[quote name='EddyH' date='13 March 2010 - 04:14 PM' timestamp='1268525968' post='2224821']
ROFLMFAO HAHAHHAHA wasn't that when i took down your gay forums :(:(:(:(

[/quote]

Yea dude. All the cool people DELETE THE FORUMS of everyone they don't like. That is pretty cool stuff.

Ahhhhhhh that moment i deleted everything ZOMG it was !@#$@#$ EPIC win LMFAOOOOOOO I almost cried with laughter :)

I never wanted to do it but oooo well no one !@#$@#$ stabs me in the back and walks away from it :D

[quote name='EddyH' date='13 March 2010 - 05:39 PM' timestamp='1268531095' post='2224918']
Ahhhhhhh that moment i deleted everything ZOMG it was !@#$@#$ EPIC win LMFAOOOOOOO I almost cried with laughter :)

I never wanted to do it but oooo well no one !@#$@#$ stabs me in the back and walks away from it :D
[/quote]

Deleting forums is the coolest thing in cybernations, I'm glad you had so much fun with it.

Yup I did, $%&@ me I had soooooooo much fun. obv i never u !@#$@#$ dickhead i never wanted to do it, but i also never liked getting coup'd after putting so much hard work into MI.

Me and Marcus were working on MI almost at the start of last round so how else do u think i would !@#$@#$ feel after getting coup'd??????????????