TSO Announcement

keltoi

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sup4l33t3ki11a' date='23 February 2010 - 04:14 AM' timestamp='1266916498' post='2198839']
Naturally, you guys just ignore the possible existance of such an argument right?

And check your nation bio, small typo:

About Sunshine Republic:
[b]Peak Strenght [/b]- 100,562.999 Technology: 9,598.48 Infrastructure: 8,809.07 Area of Influence: 7,904.233 mile diameter.
[/quote]

Really? You're correcting spelling???

Might want to check this out:

[quote name='Sup4l33t3ki11a' date='23 February 2010 - 04:01 AM' timestamp='1266915676' post='2198826']
I've not seen one intelligent[b][color="#FF0000"] rebutal [/color][/b]in here. I skipped pages 2-4 though.
[/quote]

[center][img]http://blogs.kansascity.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/09/06/shcool.jpg[/img][/center]

With detractors like this, it has been one fun year!

o/ TSO

[quote name='watchman' date='23 February 2010 - 05:04 PM' timestamp='1266944667' post='2199153']
Really? You're correcting spelling???

Might want to check this out:

[center][img]http://blogs.kansascity.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/09/06/shcool.jpg[/img][/center]

With detractors like this, it has been one fun year!

o/ TSO
[/quote]

Pity, apart from that, 'twas the perfect argument.

Edited by Sup4l33t3ki11a

[quote name='King Penchuk' date='23 February 2010 - 01:23 AM' timestamp='1266888188' post='2198253']
Why haven't you clowns disbanded yet? It's my birthday in two days, it's all I've asked for.
[/quote]
You must live a very fulfilling life if that is the case.

Happy Birthday TSO!

You know, I would say congrats, but I don't feel that congrats are necessary for an alliance made up of people who abandoned their old home (when they were in charge of it) and left it to basically die. Scum comes to mind when I think about people who act like this.

Here's hoping to your complete destruction!

[quote name='Blue Lightning' date='24 February 2010 - 03:46 AM' timestamp='1266969002' post='2200004']
Some real class acts who trash a birthday party thread... :rolleyes:
[/quote]

well that other dude actually started thinking that TSO was getting better cause "only 50-60%" of the posts were negative to TSO. can't let them start to believe such nonsense, it's for their own good :smug:

Thanks for the link, Hymli!. Let's see how the prognosticators fared:

[quote name='Jason8' date='23 February 2009 - 02:44 AM' timestamp='1235375260' post='1291874']
I voted one week.
[/quote]

Close. Oh wait.

[quote name='KagetheSecond' date='23 February 2009 - 03:56 AM' timestamp='1235379593' post='1291968']
I don't see them lasting a year, but they'll make it out of the first month... Voted one month
[/quote]

[quote name='mythicknight' date='23 February 2009 - 08:21 AM' timestamp='1235395477' post='1292163']
A week, god-willing.
[/quote]

[quote name='hertugen' date='23 February 2009 - 12:59 PM' timestamp='1235412172' post='1292522']
I think they will do like OFS and surrender to GATO. In.... about... one month.
[/quote]

GATO.. heh. Irony?

[quote name='Electron Sponge' date='23 February 2009 - 01:38 PM' timestamp='1235414522' post='1292593']
Unless they find a capably led alliance to merge with they will wither on the vine.

These are people who were the root cause of the chaos in MCXA, who are leaving that alliance because of the ramifications of their own policies and decisions. If this horribly botched rollout is any indication TSO will never be anything but a footnote remembered only by those browsing old threads on this forum.
[/quote]

This is a fairly new thread, actually.

[quote name='nc1701' date='24 February 2009 - 11:53 AM' timestamp='1235494625' post='1295229']
More than 1 month, less than 1 year...
[/quote]

[quote name='zoskia' date='26 February 2009 - 01:56 AM' timestamp='1235631625' post='1299383']
Yeah... I'd say 2 or 3 weeks....
[/quote]

o/ Prophets of Doom

We still here (just less infra)

Edited by watchman

[quote name='watchman' date='24 February 2010 - 04:52 PM' timestamp='1267030583' post='2201576']
o/ Prophets of Doom

We still here (just less infra)
[/quote]
The one thing that kept you alive over the past year is currently getting curbstomped and that's only going to intensify as Polaris is now in a one front war. I wouldn't hold out much hope for a second birthday unless you go all Vox Populi on us. Since your leadership are a bunch of no-talent bottom feeders with less charisma than a dirty sweatsock, I don't foresee that being a viable possibility.

[quote name='Electron Sponge' date='24 February 2010 - 05:41 PM' timestamp='1267033521' post='2201653']
The one thing that kept you alive over the past year is currently getting curbstomped and that's only going to intensify as Polaris is now in a one front war. I wouldn't hold out much hope for a second birthday unless you go all Vox Populi on us. Since your leadership are a bunch of no-talent bottom feeders with less charisma than a dirty sweatsock, I don't foresee that being a viable possibility.
[/quote]

Oh I wouldn't go prancing about having a one front war, [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=81572]what with your former allies being no less than slightly pissed off on how you ditched them in a war they came to assist you in...twice...in a row.[/url]

Say what you will about the mistakes TSO has made, they haven't ditched an ally whose help they requested twice in the same war. I wouldn't call yourself a role model to be followed. :smug::ehm:

[quote name='Libera' date='24 February 2010 - 06:01 PM' timestamp='1267034722' post='2201704']
Oh I wouldn't go prancing about having a one front war, [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=81572]what with your former allies being no less than slightly pissed off on how you ditched them in a war they came to assist you in...twice...in a row.[/url][/quote]Non sequiturs won't do anything to save you.

[quote]Say what you will about the mistakes TSO has made, they haven't ditched an ally whose help they requested twice in the same war. I wouldn't call yourself a role model to be followed. :smug::ehm:
[/quote]
Yeah, uh, you do remember how TSO formed right? Ditching [i]their own alliance[/i] in a time of crisis because it would be too hard to actually do something to fix it? I know exactly what went down, I had eyes in some of the highest levels of MCXA government at the time. TSO was founded in treachery and exists today only because of the rampant cronyism of the late Hegemony period where a small group of people were more dedicated to their clique dominating the rest of us instead of improving their alliances/engaging with their membership.

I personally am a role model to be followed by all who read this. I am the Shining Light that guides you all to the glorious truth. TSO are nothing but running dogs for a failed clique of hegemonists.

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' date='24 February 2010 - 06:15 PM' timestamp='1267035521' post='2201724']
Vox's agent in MCXA is an unsung hero. That intel was comedy gold.
[/quote]
Agent[b]s[/b]*

One of them isn't unsung at all, Francesca admitted her membership in Vox Populi when we disbanded. It was for the most part one of our more hilarious operations, yes. The only funnier one was MHA just for the sheer volume of material we were receiving.

[quote name='Electron Sponge' date='24 February 2010 - 06:13 PM' timestamp='1267035422' post='2201722']
Non sequiturs won't do anything to save you.

Yeah, uh, you do remember how TSO formed right? Ditching [i]their own alliance[/i] in a time of crisis because it would be too hard to actually do something to fix it? I know exactly what went down, I had eyes in some of the highest levels of MCXA government at the time. TSO was founded in treachery and exists today only because of the rampant cronyism of the late Hegemony period where a small group of people were more dedicated to their clique dominating the rest of us instead of improving their alliances/engaging with their membership.

I personally am a role model to be followed by all who read this. I am the Shining Light that guides you all to the glorious truth. TSO are nothing but running dogs for a failed clique of hegemonists.
[/quote]

I think the lack of truth is what makes this statement nothing less than the funniest thing I've read in a long, long time.

[ooc]Perhaps the mods can modify the max length of sigs so that I could sig his post?[/ooc]

[quote name='Electron Sponge' date='24 February 2010 - 01:13 PM' timestamp='1267035422' post='2201722']
I know exactly what went down, I had eyes in some of the highest levels of MCXA government at the time.
[/quote]

Yes. This is true. He had Fran. Wonderful source.
[quote name='Electron Sponge' date='24 February 2010 - 01:13 PM' timestamp='1267035422' post='2201722']
[[i]snipped the preaching[/i]] a small group of people were more dedicated to their clique [/quote]

This isn't too far off, actually.

[quote name='Electron Sponge' date='24 February 2010 - 01:17 PM' timestamp='1267035680' post='2201730']
Agent[b]s[/b]*

One of them isn't unsung at all, Francesca admitted her membership in Vox Populi when we disbanded. It was for the most part one of our more hilarious operations, yes. The only funnier one was MHA just for the sheer volume of material we were receiving.
[/quote]

Oh right I remember that thread. A bizarre choice to come out about it I think.

[quote name='Electron Sponge' date='24 February 2010 - 06:41 PM' timestamp='1267033521' post='2201653']
[/quote]

You have a big mouth, and that's where you talent ends. I mean, let me see, you drove Polaris against a wall, The Liquor Cabinet disbanded because (?!) you bored em (?!) and now you are trash talking us?

Also, I'd have preferred if Members of Polaris refrained from posting in this thread. We indeed can't smell each other, but I think we all know who the real losers of this war are. No matter how much infra we'll lose. ;)

[quote name='Baden-Württemberg' date='24 February 2010 - 03:50 PM' timestamp='1267044811' post='2201945']
You have a big mouth, and that's where you talent ends. I mean, let me see, you drove Polaris against a wall, The Liquor Cabinet disbanded because (?!) you bored em (?!) and now you are trash talking us?

Also, I'd have preferred if Members of Polaris refrained from posting in this thread. We indeed can't smell each other, but I think we all know who the real losers of this war are. No matter how much infra we'll lose. ;)
[/quote]
NpO's image may be tarnished by some of our actions of late but that will be repaired over time. Unfortunately for you, the kind of fail that exists within TSO is not only unrepairable, i'm pretty sure you can hardly classify TSO as an alliance anymore.