Old Guard Announcement

pasquali

[quote name='Newhotness' date='21 February 2010 - 09:19 AM' timestamp='1266740368' post='2194816']
never really cared for OG. but never really had anything against you guys either. except for that cocky $@! girl that was gov or something during Karma. so congrats on lasting this long i guess. its not easy
[/quote]
If you're referring to Empress Theodora then she's still a tri over there I think. They just don't let her out to owf alot anymore. Since I was in umb back during karma I remember her brilliant diplomacy fondly.

[quote name='neneko' date='21 February 2010 - 03:43 PM' timestamp='1266784985' post='2195415']
If you're referring to Empress Theodora then she's still a tri over there I think. They just don't let her out to owf alot anymore. Since I was in umb back during karma I remember her brilliant diplomacy fondly.
[/quote]
Unless it was Reyne? Though I don't remember exactly when she left, and I'm too lazy to look.

Edited by KahlanRahl

Congrats to Old Guard on 3 years in this crazy game. My nation was founded a week before OG was formed I could of saved myself many a headache if I'd joined them from the beginning as it truly is a wonderful place full of great peoples..

Here's to the future and many more fun times with friends

[IMG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y172/tatiana1kryanna/Beer_1008.jpg[/IMG]

[quote name='neneko' date='21 February 2010 - 02:43 PM' timestamp='1266784985' post='2195415']
[/quote]

I was not gov during Karma that was Reyne. As for Citadel and the differences between OG and UMB lets leave that where it is belongs in the past. Good job at trying to nettle us though :rolleyes:

[quote name='Empress Theodora' date='21 February 2010 - 10:22 PM' timestamp='1266787363' post='2195454']
I was not gov during Karma that was Reyne. As for Citadel and the differences between OG and UMB lets leave that where it is belongs in the past. Good job at trying to nettle us though :rolleyes:
[/quote]
I have no problems with OG at all. I assumed he'd remember the name if it was reyne and your brilliant diplomacy displayed in full here on owf was pretty memorable. Also you were in gov during the karma war. The war doesn't stop when OG surrender.

I am proud to be part of this fine establishment.

When I saw the GPA's 4 year anniversary statement and realised we were up to 3, I couldn't believe it. There have been many times when I have thought both of these alliances would not make it but it is a testimony to our members that we have stayed on and fought for our existence. I think CN is all the better for it.

Here's to the Old Guard's 4th year in CN.

[img]http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/8011/whiterussian.jpg[/img]

Edited by Ch33kY

[quote name='Jeb the Wise' date='21 February 2010 - 08:20 PM' timestamp='1266812441' post='2196143']
Well done old guard. For a GPA retirement home, you guys sure have some bite.
What happened to my old friend Great Dzar the lurk fish?
[/quote]

Dzar decided to play some lame game called 'Real Life'......

Happy Birthday, Guardians!