A Sombre Announcement from the Orange Defense Network

Style #386

[quote name='the lizard queen' date='16 February 2010 - 05:10 AM' timestamp='1266289822' post='2184133']
Someone surrendered to ODN?? HAHAHAHAHAHA!
[/quote]

He is just envious.

Carthage made a bright decision.

Long Live ODN and C&G!

[quote name='Antoine Roquentin' date='16 February 2010 - 10:00 AM' timestamp='1266332454' post='2185567']
So will AUT leave Carthage and keep fighting? I'd expect that. Not a slight, to be honest. Just wondering.
[/quote]

If I understand correctly, AUT negotiated the surrender. It seems reasonable - he has to protect the interests of his alliance members.

Just a couple of notes:

All those who fought alongside the Carthage AA, I can tell you I've never felt anymore proud in my CN career. We lost ~75% of our nation strength yet less than 25% of our members, that tells me something about the mettle of who we really are. So with that, no, I will help my alliance rebuild. I don't feel the need to disband it or do anything of the like, on the contrary I've never felt such the urge to work so much harder for it and bring it back to its former glory before the war when we were growing well.

Second, I'd like to thank and apologize IRON/TOP. Their support during the war and their siphoning out of aid was the only reason we went as deep into this war as we did. They were great wartime allies and true friends, despite what the others say. I'm sorry we had to surrender and I hope our new found friends in IRON/TOP realize we didn't have much choice. We wish them well and will forever feel a close tie to them.

Lastly thanks to the ODN for making this an enjoyable fight. We'd also like to thank AlmightyGrub and Polaris for encouraging us to tech raid our way up in the future. NEW ftw.

[OOC]I will be doing mostly only internal work over the next couple of months and will be limited on here[/OOC], so that's all I have to say before I leave. Good luck to IRON and TOP in getting out of this war and sorry again for leaving when we did.

Edited by The AUT