An announcement from ADI

[quote name='John Warbuck' date='17 February 2010 - 05:08 PM' timestamp='1266455324' post='2188452']
Want the link to that thread I just quoted? You canceled on us IN THE THREAD. The cancellation came before any logs, and conspiracies about logs. The cancellation came based off of what I just quoted above, and the DoW is about the same exact thing. You want to try and play like you are making a moral stand, but you are just pissed off that ADI wouldn't go to war against FEAR. That is what you are trying to cover up by degrading me. THAT is the secret.
[/quote]

We did't cancel on you due to your faked logs either, but it [b]is[/b] the reason that you will be attacked.

You were cancelled on for declaring support and then revoking it without speaking with us first. You blindsided an ally (who you pledged support to) when you made a public stance and took shots at us when you did so. You have admitted to mishandling that entire issue, so I am not sure why you're so confused now. You have been told multiple times that had you wanted to stay out of the war, you simply needed to say so. We would have understood.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They canceled on you for things you did in private, some of which you decided would be wise to post on the forums despite them still being your ally. On top of that, you make them look bad, while being allied, you supported them and then retracted that support by saying what your ally was doing was bad.

If you had any decency as an ally you would have waited until after the war to have raised concerns and lived up to your word, ADI wouldn't have been in a fight anyways likely and you could have remained neutral.

However, I'm not trying to amend things, there is no amending things after what happened. No one in their right mind would trust you anymore besides those of which you left Rok for. It's a decision you will live with, being a young leader is difficult. Not a lot of people realize the pressure on young leaders these days.

[quote name='Van Hoo III' date='18 February 2010 - 01:16 AM' timestamp='1266455788' post='2188473']
We did't cancel on you due to your faked logs either, but it [b]is[/b] the reason that you will be attacked.
[/quote]
Oh that's a rich casus belli, using something that can't be proved either way. Aside from "your word".

[quote name='Van Hoo III' date='17 February 2010 - 07:16 PM' timestamp='1266455788' post='2188473']

You were cancelled on for declaring support and then revoking it without speaking with us first. You blindsided an ally (who you pledged support to) when you made a public stance and took shots at us when you did so. You have admitted to mishandling that entire issue, so I am not sure why you're so confused now. You have been told multiple times that had you wanted to stay out of the war, you simply needed to say so. We would have understood.
[/quote]
You know what I find so ironic about you, Hoo? You impose your own qualities on the people you try to slander. The deceit, the misinformation of allies, the asking people to betray their principles and allies and then getting infuriated when they tell you to take a hike. And then you spend two months repeating your own lies over and over again until even you believe them.

I spoke to you before that post, btw- and you told me it was my duty to "defend" you. I saw it was aggression and didn't agree with you. Had I told you privately, you'd have canceled on us too, but posted some bogus post filled with lies as the reason. Just wait until another one of your protectorates has a mind of it's own that happens to disagree with the all high and mighty Hoo. The same thing will happen.

You try to say that you would NEVER say that you want people out of the game, but you will badger, threaten, and harass a sovereign alliance and go to that alliance's protectorate and tell them to cancel their agreement with us. You will have your "Propaganda Ministry" make our members' lives a living hell for over two months, and then you want to tell us that your DoW is on us, and that we are the ones threatening aqua sphere peace. Do you even read what you write, Hoo? Do you even catch a single glimpse of the insanity in your posts?

But when it comes down to this DoW that you promise we will receive, make sure that you do it for the true reasons. ADI has a mind of our own. We wouldn't attack an ally. We showed the world your true colors. THAT is why you are attacking us. Not logs, not neutrality, not right vs wrong. That is why you've badgered me relentlessly for two months. And honestly, if it comes to war, so be it. I won't make it easy for you.

[quote name='John Warbuck' date='18 February 2010 - 01:24 AM' timestamp='1266456263' post='2188498']
You know what I find so ironic about you, Hoo? You impose your own qualities on the people you try to slander. The deceit, the misinformation of allies, the asking people to betray their principles and allies and then getting infuriated when they tell you to take a hike. And then you spend two months repeating your own lies over and over again until even you believe them.

I spoke to you before that post, btw- and you told me it was my duty to "defend" you. I saw it was aggression and didn't agree with you. Had I told you privately, you'd have canceled on us too, but posted some bogus post filled with lies as the reason. Just wait until another one of your protectorates has a mind of it's own that happens to disagree with the all high and mighty Hoo. The same thing will happen.

You try to say that you would NEVER say that you want people out of the game, but you will badger, threaten, and harass a sovereign alliance and go to that alliance's protectorate and tell them to cancel their agreement with us. You will have your "Propaganda Ministry" make our members' lives a living hell for over two months, and then you want to tell us that your DoW is on us, and that we are the ones threatening aqua sphere peace. Do you even read what you write, Hoo? Do you even catch a single glimpse of the insanity in your posts?

But when it comes down to this DoW that you promise we will receive, make sure that you do it for the true reasons. ADI has a mind of our own. We wouldn't attack an ally. We showed the world your true colors. THAT is why you are attacking us. Not logs, not neutrality, not right vs wrong. That is why you've badgered me relentlessly for two months. And honestly, if it comes to war, so be it. I won't make it easy for you.
[/quote]
I think this calls for some hails...
o/ Warbuck!
o/ ADI!

[quote name='Lord Tri' date='17 February 2010 - 05:27 PM' timestamp='1266456428' post='2188505']
I think this calls for some hails...
o/ Warbuck!
o/ ADI!
[/quote]

No, it is the same load of crap he has been spewing this entire time. None of it is correct, none of it is accurate. John Warbuck is hands down the worst alliance leader I have ever seen, and that is saying a lot. He lies, lies on top of lies, forgets his lies and makes up new ones, and then lies about his reasons for lying.

This may shock you, but the line to attack John Warbuck does not start and end with Ragnarok, we just hope to be the first.

[quote name='John Warbuck' date='17 February 2010 - 07:24 PM' timestamp='1266456263' post='2188498']
You know what I find so ironic about you, Hoo? You impose your own qualities on the people you try to slander. [/quote]

[quote name='Van Hoo III' date='17 February 2010 - 07:57 PM' timestamp='1266458228' post='2188569']
No, it is the same load of crap he has been spewing this entire time. None of it is correct, none of it is accurate. John Warbuck is hands down the worst alliance leader I have ever seen, and that is saying a lot. He lies, lies on top of lies, forgets his lies and makes up new ones, and then lies about his reasons for lying.

This may shock you, but the line to attack John Warbuck does not start and end with Ragnarok, we just hope to be the first.
[/quote]
And it continues in the same manner.

[quote name='Van Hoo III' date='17 February 2010 - 07:57 PM' timestamp='1266458228' post='2188569']
John Warbuck is hands down the worst alliance leader I have ever seen, and that is saying a lot.[/quote]

I thought you loved me Hoo.
:(

[quote name='John Warbuck' date='17 February 2010 - 08:24 PM' timestamp='1266456263' post='2188498']
ADI has a mind of our own. We wouldn't attack an ally. We showed the world your true colors. THAT is why you are attacking us. Not logs, not neutrality, not right vs wrong. I won't make it easy for you.
[/quote]

ADI has your mind (Warbuck's), which is of course your own. You wouldn't attack Rok, because Rok would destroy you. You showed the world your true colors. Rok is not attacking you, yet, and I'll be surprised if they get to you first, there's quite a line I've seen and heard. You posted logs, you were given the neutrality route, it was right to stay with your ally and you were wrong for leaving. Yes, you've made it very easy for them so far, how does that change?

This is all that really mattered, but I did read the rest.

[quote name='mgregory' date='18 February 2010 - 01:54 AM' timestamp='1266458065' post='2188565']
I see Warbuck found a new lap dog. Be careful Lord Tri.
[/quote]
First and foremost mgregory, I am NO ONE's lapdog. Nor will I ever be. I may be ADI's Lord of Foreign Affairs, but I was not placed in my position as a result of brown-nosing or sucking up to Warbuck. In fact, I was placed in my position for the exact opposite, because I am so different from Warbuck. On every issue brought up, every treaty, every war, Warbuck and I have almost always had differing opinions. It's our differing opinions that allow us to work together so efficiently. We are capable of debating, and seeing every situation from every angle. I will take zero hesitation in calling out my superiors if I believe there is a better way, those in TDO and ADI can attest to that. Here's an idea, look up the difference between agreeing with someone, and being their lapdog. I support John Warbuck in this situation, and I support ADI even over him. Before you call me out on something, when you obviously have no idea who I am, I'd recommend you speak to me in private first.

And Hoo, your threats mean little any more. Once upon a time, I listened to them, once upon a time I feared for them. I came to you in an effort to figure out a solution without running an alliance into the ground over a personal vendetta. You did not listen, you did not care, and as such, I no longer care for your threats. Run us to the ground, I can guarantee you that our strength as brothers and sisters in the Aqua Defense Initiative will vastly outlast your armies.

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' date='17 February 2010 - 08:21 PM' timestamp='1266459711' post='2188611']
ADI has your mind (Warbuck's), which is of course your own. [b]You wouldn't attack Rok, because Rok would destroy you. You showed the world your true colors. Rok is not attacking you[/b], yet, and I'll be surprised if they get to you first, there's quite a line I've seen and heard. You posted logs, you were given the neutrality route, it was right to stay with your ally and you were wrong for leaving. Yes, you've made it very easy for them so far, how does that change?

This is all that really mattered, but I did read the rest.
[/quote]
We wouldn't attack FEAR either. And RoK hasn't attacked us? The last two months have been nothing but a barrage of verbal attacks. The only line they haven't crossed has been with military. They even have a contact inside ADI feeding them intel, which I know about. I know who it is, and what he has been sharing.

[quote name='John Warbuck' date='17 February 2010 - 09:24 PM' timestamp='1266459899' post='2188615']
We wouldn't attack FEAR either. And RoK hasn't attacked us? The last two months have been nothing but a barrage of verbal attacks. The only line they haven't crossed has been with military. They even have a contact inside ADI feeding them intel, which I know about. I know who it is, and what he has been sharing.
[/quote]

Because you left Rok for FEAR...

You also verbally attacked Rok, it goes both ways and the way you treated the situation is far from being able to cry foul over that.

As for a contact inside ADI, I stopped caring the moment a member of Asgaard left us for ADI per your attempts to get him to join several times while he was a member of Asgaard. BUT that does not matter in this situation, it is my reasoning for not caring about anything you want to whine about.

End this senseless debate by saying ADI is at fault for its own actions, own up to it, and claim what little honor you might have left that you try and tell people you have.

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' date='17 February 2010 - 08:28 PM' timestamp='1266460096' post='2188621']
Because you left Rok for FEAR...

You also verbally attacked Rok, it goes both ways and the way you treated the situation is far from being able to cry foul over that.

As for a contact inside ADI, I stopped caring the moment a member of Asgaard left us for ADI per your attempts to get him to join several times while he was a member of Asgaard. BUT that does not matter in this situation, it is my reasoning for not caring about anything you want to whine about.

End this senseless debate by saying ADI is at fault for its own actions, own up to it, and claim what little honor you might have left that you try and tell people you have.
[/quote]
John S. is an alliance hopper that came to ADI without anyone asking him to. He also left ADI within 3 weeks. Maybe sooner. His stay was short, nonetheless.

[quote name='mgregory' date='18 February 2010 - 02:27 AM' timestamp='1266460028' post='2188619']
Yet you let him continue?
[/quote]
Continue what? Defending his alliance from what is turning into the biggest soap opera in Planet Bob's history?

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' date='18 February 2010 - 07:58 AM' timestamp='1266460096' post='2188621']
I stopped caring the moment a member of Asgaard left us for ADI per your attempts to get him to join several times while he was a member of Asgaard.

[/quote]

No!! Really? ADI still does this? :(

[quote name='mgregory' date='17 February 2010 - 08:27 PM' timestamp='1266460028' post='2188619']
Yet you let him continue?

mmk...sure...we believe you. I suppose you have logs as well...
[/quote]
He admitted it to me, and I've yet to decide what to do about it. Internal policy is really none of your business.

[quote name='John Warbuck' date='17 February 2010 - 09:30 PM' timestamp='1266460208' post='2188623']
John S. is an alliance hopper that came to ADI without anyone asking him to. He also left ADI within 3 weeks. Maybe sooner. His stay was short, nonetheless.
[/quote]

You and I both know I wasn't referring to that person. And I'm not talking about this on the OWF, I'm telling you that your complaints fall on deaf ears if you think telling me you can't control your own member from feeding information out of ADI.

Warbuck, you've screwed up, royally screwed up. I see nothing but a pathetic leader before me unable to own up to his mistakes.

You have the chance to at least acknowledge your mistake even if it is of little worth, but I've seen nothing of the sort. Instead you continue to throw blame where blame is not due.

I won't continue this, but I wanted to leave you with those last words.

Own up to your actions, stop blaming other people.

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' date='17 February 2010 - 08:33 PM' timestamp='1266460401' post='2188630']
You and I both know I wasn't referring to that person. And I'm not talking about this on the OWF, I'm telling you that your complaints fall on deaf ears if you think telling me you can't control your own member from feeding information out of ADI.
[/quote]
Well, actually, once I found out about it, I have cut this person off from information until I decide his fate.

I'm quite impressed with what is either Warbuck's ability to continually and absolutely disregard anything resembling an objective fact or his perseverance in spouting off absolute falsehoods in an attempt to change history and make them "true".

Either way, kudos.

[quote name='John Warbuck' date='17 February 2010 - 06:24 PM' timestamp='1266459899' post='2188615']
[/quote]

We never asked you to attack FEAR, your ally. That's no different than the \m/ - Polaris war, which out of a conflict of interest we stayed out of. TPF had other allies which could have countered us. We asked for your support should they attack. No one asked you, nor expected you, to attack an ally.