An announcement from ADI

[quote name='Lord Tri' date='17 February 2010 - 08:20 PM' timestamp='1266456019' post='2188486']
Oh that's a rich casus belli, using something that can't be proved either way. Aside from "your word".
[/quote]

It has been proven several times that the log [i]is[/i] faked and that he was lying through his teeth when he offered explanations.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Van Hoo III' date='17 February 2010 - 01:47 PM' timestamp='1266432458' post='2187747']
It won't be a long wait.
[/quote]
When was the last time you did something right Hoo? I remember, it was leaving...for the short weeks that it was. Please bring up your war machine on ADI, as i recall, it wasn't so great anyway.

Edited by Bluto

[quote name='Bluto' date='18 February 2010 - 01:11 AM' timestamp='1266473471' post='2189040']
When was the last time you did something right Hoo? I remember, it was leaving...for the short weeks that it was. Please bring up your war machine on ADI, as i recall, it wasn't so great anyway.
[/quote]

Famous last words...

[quote name='Van Hoo III' date='18 February 2010 - 01:57 AM' timestamp='1266458228' post='2188569']
John Warbuck is hands down the worst alliance leader I have ever seen, and that is saying a lot.

[/quote]

Parsed out what im not replying to, but here Hoo i have a mirror for ya. Anyone who dares to destablise Aqua deserves no hails let alone leadership within his alliance. You cannoy deny it will be you Hoo that destabalises our sphere by going on the offensive with no better CB than "We don't like you you made fake logs". See what happened to Polaris when they tried the we dont like ya with \m/?, see what happened to pacifica when they did it as well? I sure hope the very same happens to RoK if you destablise what is a peaceful sphere.

I dont speak on behalf of MHA i speak as an aqua citizen and in pure disbelief you would even seriously bring our sphere into chaos for your own aim.

[quote name='Penkala' date='18 February 2010 - 08:19 AM' timestamp='1266499165' post='2189584']
Famous last words...
[/quote]
Come on now, everyone knows my famous last words would be...
"Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no! And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough...the tough get goin'! Who's with me? Let's go! What the $%&@ happened to the Delta I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? This could be the greatest night of our lives, but you're gonna let it be the worst. "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you Bluto, we might get in trouble." Well just kiss my $@! from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Wormer, he's a dead man! Marmalard, dead! Niedermeyer..."
Now, this might be to old for you, but you can look it up. We all know I can put on one of the best shows ever seen, it is in a Delta's blood.

[quote name='scutterbug' date='18 February 2010 - 02:32 PM' timestamp='1266503568' post='2189634']
Parsed out what im not replying to, but here Hoo i have a mirror for ya. Anyone who dares to destablise Aqua deserves no hails let alone leadership within his alliance. You cannoy deny it will be you Hoo that destabalises our sphere by going on the offensive with no better CB than "We don't like you you made fake logs". See what happened to Polaris when they tried the we dont like ya with \m/?, see what happened to pacifica when they did it as well? I sure hope the very same happens to RoK if you destablise what is a peaceful sphere.

I dont speak on behalf of MHA i speak as an aqua citizen and in pure disbelief you would even seriously bring our sphere into chaos for your own aim.
[/quote]

jesus christ what is your deal

we kicked warbuck out of TDO gov for a reason and i think his actions since has more than justified it

Edited by Jebbie

[quote name='Jebbie' date='18 February 2010 - 09:46 AM' timestamp='1266507975' post='2189692']
jesus christ what is your deal

we kicked warbuck out of TDO gov for a reason and i think his actions since has more than justified it
[/quote]
I don't recall ever being kicked out of TDO government. The vote overwhelmingly failed. I just decided to leave of my own accord to start ADI. I have no clue what it accomplishes for TDO as a neutral alliance to even involve themselves in this matter either.

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' date='17 February 2010 - 08:33 PM' timestamp='1266460401' post='2188630']
You and I both know I wasn't referring to that person. And I'm not talking about this on the OWF, I'm telling you that your complaints fall on deaf ears if you think telling me you can't control your own member from feeding information out of ADI.

Warbuck, you've screwed up, royally screwed up. I see nothing but a pathetic leader before me unable to own up to his mistakes.

You have the chance to at least acknowledge your mistake even if it is of little worth, but I've seen nothing of the sort. Instead you continue to throw blame where blame is not due.

I won't continue this, but I wanted to leave you with those last words.

Own up to your actions, stop blaming other people.
[/quote]

Judging by your posts, I have never seen such a stubborn, arrogant, hypocritical excuse for a person in my life. You epitomize all that is being a one track thinker. Apparently anyone who disagrees with you is simply an ignorant baffoon. In stubborn fashion, you've decided to run away from the discussion upon a conflicting view point, a parallel to what a child would do. Why don't you quit assuming that you are always right and maybe OWN UP TO YOUR MISTAKES. Maybe you don't know the whole story and that the opinions you've formed were conjurred up too hastily. Perhaps you could even STOP BLAMING PEOPLE. I'm not pretending that I know exactly what happened, maybe YOU SHOULDN'T EITHER. In fact, it's a great possibility that ANY secondary source of information could be regarded as little ignorant to the situation at hand, wouldn't you say so? That is, anyone who wasn't really there when it happened, can't say for sure what did happen or assume with 100% percision what, why, and how an event went down. Unless you are capable of reading Warbuck or Hoo's mind, you are just as ignorant as the rest of the world. The fact of the matter is, this whole thing has turned into "he said she said" politics. You either believe Warbuck or you believe Hoo. Quit falsifying ADI as a credible alliance because of what YOU BELIEVE and for some reason will defend to death.

You also stated: "However, I'm not trying to amend things, there is no amending things after what happened. No one in their right mind would trust you anymore besides those of which you left Rok for. It's a decision you will live with, being a young leader is difficult. Not a lot of people realize the pressure on young leaders these days."

Really? I wasn't aware that you were the designated speaker for everyone in their right minds. What is that like? That's an interesting title you have there. How do you get appointed to that position anyways? I'm assuming, being the egotistical maniac you portray yourself as, that you simply appointed yourself to the position. Just because you are so sure you're right about something doesn't give you the authority to speak on everyone elses behalf. Just because you say something enough times does not make it true. Now please, for everyone's sake: Stick to your guns and refrain from posting on this topic and let your seemingly wise last words truely be your last.

As far as Rok goes, your lack of class has only proved the fact that the right decision was made in not defending you. It's revealing information how quickly you threatened and turned on a friend, with seemingly much enjoyment. Contrary to popular belief, OWF flamers do not represent the majority opinion of cybernations. Rather, they represent what they are; a bunch of hating flamers. So I will take note, the majority of hate mongers disagree with our decision. Good to know. Imagine, if you will, someone from ADI was spying on Rok. I can't even comprehend the consequences that would ensue. I'm sure it would mean war, and a good excuse for it. Yet, it occures the other way around and slips under the radar? Why? Because we are humble, and we aren't looking for an excuse to go to war with you (contrary to popular belief). We aren't hating flamers. We aren't trying to find excuses for aqua on aqua war. We aren't trying to convince the rest of the world that you guys are wrong. We've been flamed by you for two full months, and now we're all starting to get sick of it. You disagreed with our decision, and we understand if you want nothing to do with us from now on. Fine. It's a bit strange how eager you are about going to war with who was once your friend, when you can just as easily not deal with us anymore and move on.

[quote name='the masheen' date='18 February 2010 - 06:49 PM' timestamp='1266540550' post='2190707']
Judging by your posts, I have never seen such a stubborn, arrogant, [b]hypocritical[/b] excuse for a person in my life. You epitomize all that is being a one track thinker. Apparently anyone who disagrees with you is simply an ignorant baffoon. In stubborn fashion, you've decided to run away from the discussion upon a conflicting view point, a parallel to what a child would do. Why don't you quit assuming that you are always right and maybe [b]OWN UP TO YOUR MISTAKES[/b]. Maybe you don't know the whole story and that the opinions you've formed were conjurred up too hastily. Perhaps you could even [b]STOP BLAMING PEOPLE[/b].[/quote]
And here's where I stopped taking you seriously.

[quote]I'm not pretending that I know exactly what happened[/quote]
That's where you should have stopped.

[quote]That is, anyone who wasn't really there when it happened, can't say for sure what did happen or assume with 100% percision what, why, and how an event went down.[/quote]
We know what happened. Please try again, sir.

[quote]Unless you are capable of reading Warbuck or Hoo's mind[/quote]
It's not that hard actually... Warbuck is continually trying to lie and squirm his way from the sticky situations he's gotten himself into, and Hoo is just oozing awesomeness.

[quote]Quit falsifying ADI as a credible alliance... [/quote]
ADI destroyed ADI's credibility. Listen to yourself and stop blaming other people.

[quote name='El Hefe' date='18 February 2010 - 07:11 PM' timestamp='1266541899' post='2190778']
And here's where I stopped taking you seriously.

That's where you should have stopped.

We know what happened. Please try again, sir.

It's not that hard actually... Warbuck is continually trying to lie and squirm his way from the sticky situations he's gotten himself into, and Hoo is just oozing awesomeness.

ADI destroyed ADI's credibility. Listen to yourself and stop blaming other people.
[/quote]

Thanks for proving my point Hefe. Thanks for enlightening my ignorant soul with your arrogance too.

Masheen, there is a thing about your alliance that defines who you are in this world. They shape your political opinion, your ability to play the game, your sphere of influence and what you do with your stay on Bob.

ADI has taught you to hate great people who've I have had the pleasure of knowing for almost my entire existence here, not everyone is perfect and often we find someone makes a mistake but Rok has never abandoned a friend in need, never that I have ever seen myself. They've stuck up for me before, which is why everything you've said about them is a fallacy.

ADI destroyed their friendship with Rok for FEAR because Warbuck failed to do his own research on the war, failed to deliver on his promise of support (you can't go back on your word, which is what he did, whether he liked it or not, he failed to own up to his word) and he has yet to deliver any sort of reasonable explanation or answer for his actions.

Perhaps you should get an unbiased opinion on this matter. Because if anything, this whole "blaming people" mess you told people to stop doing, began with the actions of Warbuck blaming Hoo saying it was a poor reason for war. Whether he agreed or not is not the problem, the problem is he pledged support that he then canceled publicly without discussing it well with his ally and proceeded to bash them publicly. Something not acceptable under any circumstances, and is certainly liable to have your treaty canceled and it being your fault.

I find that the ADI brainwashing program must be going well if you've come here to tell us how wrong we are and how right your glorious leader is. If he had any sort of decency in him he'd be willing to answer my call for him to own up to his mistakes like a mature and responsible leader. I have yet to anything of the sort from him, and that Ladies and Gentlemen is the sign of a coward unable to speak of his own failure but rather twist it into a false victory.

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' date='19 February 2010 - 02:02 AM' timestamp='1266544929' post='2190914']
Masheen, there is a thing about your alliance that defines who you are in this world. They shape your political opinion, your ability to play the game, your sphere of influence and what you do with your stay on Bob.

[b]ADI has taught you to hate great people who've I have had the pleasure of knowing for almost my entire existence here, not everyone is perfect and often we find someone makes a mistake but Rok has never abandoned a friend in need, never that I have ever seen myself. They've stuck up for me before, which is why everything you've said about them is a fallacy.[/b]

ADI destroyed their friendship with Rok for FEAR because Warbuck failed to do his own research on the war, failed to deliver on his promise of support (you can't go back on your word, which is what he did, whether he liked it or not, he failed to own up to his word) and he has yet to deliver any sort of reasonable explanation or answer for his actions.

Perhaps you should get an unbiased opinion on this matter. Because if anything, this whole "blaming people" mess you told people to stop doing, began with the actions of Warbuck blaming Hoo saying it was a poor reason for war. Whether he agreed or not is not the problem, the problem is he pledged support that he then canceled publicly without discussing it well with his ally and proceeded to bash them publicly. Something not acceptable under any circumstances, and is certainly liable to have your treaty canceled and it being your fault.

[b]I find that the ADI brainwashing program must be going well if you've come here to tell us how wrong we are and how right your glorious leader is.[/b] If he had any sort of decency in him he'd be willing to answer my call for him to own up to his mistakes like a mature and responsible leader. I have yet to anything of the sort from him, and that Ladies and Gentlemen is the sign of a coward unable to speak of his own failure but rather twist it into a false victory.
[/quote]

All right big guy, my turn. ADI's brainwashing program? Funny, cause I have a story about it. It doesn't exist. Want to know why? I spent four hours last night running around to as many alliances as possible, I even called out Warbuck in front of our whole alliance on matters that were unclear, all in the effort of finding the truth. I spent four hours trying my very hardest to see if your side of the story is true, for a moment or two I was convinced. I spent four hours finding information and trying to prove that Warbuck is lying, want to know what happened? I couldn't. His story adds up, 100%. Am I brainwashed? Doesn't really seem like it, cause one who is brainwashed doesn't typically attempt to call out the brainwasher. So do us all a favor, and just stop.

ADI has taught us to hate great people? None of us hate anyone. In fact, we'd prefer to be friends with RoK, or at least on amiable terms. We'd also prefer for the issue to be dropped entirely. But is it dropped? No, want to know why? It might have something to do with RoK bringing it up in every thread we make or post in. So, we're sorry for defending ourselves and giving off the image that we hate them, but this alliance is instructed by me personally to exercise the utmost of respect and friendliness to both our friends and enemies. So, now that you have proved that you have no idea what you are talking about, get out of my sight.

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' date='18 February 2010 - 08:02 PM' timestamp='1266544929' post='2190914']

ADI has taught you to hate great people who've I have had the pleasure of knowing for almost my entire existence here, not everyone is perfect and often we find someone makes a mistake but Rok has never abandoned a friend in need, never that I have ever seen myself. They've stuck up for me before, which is why everything you've said about them is a fallacy.

Perhaps you should get an unbiased opinion on this matter. Because if anything, this whole "blaming people" mess you told people to stop doing, began with the actions of Warbuck blaming Hoo saying it was a poor reason for war. Whether he agreed or not is not the problem, the problem is he pledged support that he then canceled publicly without discussing it well with his ally and proceeded to bash them publicly. [b]Something not acceptable under any circumstances[/b], and is certainly liable to have your treaty canceled and it being your fault.

I find that the ADI brainwashing program must be going well if you've come here to tell us how wrong we are and how right your glorious leader is. If he had any sort of decency in him he'd be willing to answer my call for him to own up to his mistakes like a mature and responsible leader. I have yet to anything of the sort from him, and that Ladies and Gentlemen is the sign of a coward unable to speak of his own failure but rather twist it into a false victory.
[/quote]

I may be a fool, but I can only hope you actually read my posts. I don't recall ever saying how wrong you were or how right my "Glorious" leader was (nice bit of over-exageration). I do recall saying that judging the reaction of Rok to this whole situation I think that we did make the right decision. Clearly, we're all biased. I don't even know why you brought that up. You are just as biased as I am especially given how long you've been involved in this game. I read your post and it's full of, yet even more, assumptions. The assumption that I've been brainwashed, that ADI has shaped my opinion, that Warbuck has broken some Universal Law. The bold print is basically you claiming that there is such thing as universal law. I am under the impression that there is no such thing; that's a different psychological debate, but the fact that you just assumed this to be true shows your arrogance or your ignorance. I never tried to make this a battle of who is right and who is wrong. I'm simply trying to say for the sake of argument and logical debate that everyone should keep an open mind and realize that everyone is ignorant, not just the people you don't agree with. I just want to see an admition of ignorance. That's it. It's not much to ask, it's a pretty reasonable thing to agree with.

By the way, the brain washing program is still in the works. Hopefully we'll get it operating soon. :lol1:

[quote name='Lord Tri' date='18 February 2010 - 08:40 PM' timestamp='1266547225' post='2191020']
I spent four hours finding information and trying to prove that Warbuck is lying, want to know what happened? I couldn't. His story adds up, 100%. Am I brainwashed? Doesn't really seem like it, cause one who is brainwashed doesn't typically attempt to call out the brainwasher. So do us all a favor, and just stop.
[/quote]
True story. Amazing how you can show someone 8 pages out of a 28 page conversation and twist the context, but when you see the ENTIRE conversation, things have a completely different perspective. And in those four hours, which, were anything but pleasant, I showed Lord Tri everything; what made me look bad, what made me look good, and everything in between. The point that I've been making all along is that people have made judgments on ADI without having all of the facts.

Any witness will be proven true in court until he or she is cross-examined. What that means is that when you listen to Hoo's case, he will only defend the points that make him look good. I've not one time refused to give the whole story to anyone curious enough to approach me for it. I've shown them ALL the evidence, which includes me saying some things to protect my friends that don't make me look good.

All I've seen is mindless banner waving on the OWF. In private people have questioned me- and with hard questions. They've all come to their own conclusions, but at least I can say they took the effort to do the research. I can respect opposing viewpoints, but everyone waving a banner just because one person says "I am wronged!" is insanity. Neither ADI nor RoK is perfect in this. However, RoK has refused to let it go.

[quote name='the masheen' date='18 February 2010 - 09:48 PM' timestamp='1266547680' post='2191044']
I may be a fool, but I can only hope you actually read my posts. I don't recall ever saying how wrong you were or how right my "Glorious" leader was (nice bit of over-exageration). I do recall saying that judging the reaction of Rok to this whole situation I think that we did make the right decision. Clearly, we're all biased. I don't even know why you brought that up. You are just as biased as I am especially given how long you've been involved in this game. I read your post and it's full of, yet even more, assumptions. The assumption that I've been brainwashed, that ADI has shaped my opinion, that Warbuck has broken some Universal Law. The bold print is basically you claiming that there is such thing as universal law. I am under the impression that there is no such thing; that's a different psychological debate, but the fact that you just assumed this to be true shows your arrogance or your ignorance. I never tried to make this a battle of who is right and who is wrong. I'm simply trying to say for the sake of argument and logical debate that everyone should keep an open mind and realize that everyone is ignorant, not just the people you don't agree with. I just want to see an admition of ignorance. That's it. It's not much to ask, it's a pretty reasonable thing to agree with.

By the way, the brain washing program is still in the works. Hopefully we'll get it operating soon. :lol1:
[/quote]

I actually wasn't assuming anything, it was more for emphasis on my posting using bold statements like brainwashing, etc and to add less seriousness, I hate when people read it and think I'm giving them a stern talking to and looking down on them.

My "Universal Law" is something you could consider the honor system. If Warbuck/ADI wishes to play the evil villain card (again, over exaggerated) so be it. But anyone looking to be the white knight wouldn't have treated their ally like so during times like that.

Yes, I am biased. I never told you to talk to me about things, I said find someone not biased through other means. Go talk to a neutral not from TDO, go talk to a small alliance with some active people on the OWF not involved. Do something productive to learn from those who are not afflicted by this event.

I never told you to not believe your alliance is right, I told you to learn from someone not involved in the situation and then explained how I felt.

I again don't understand why, if Warbuck is such a great leader, he can't acknowledge that he handled the situation wrong. His MoFA had to try and do it for him, which is just sad.

[quote name='John Warbuck' date='18 February 2010 - 08:53 PM' timestamp='1266548028' post='2191060']
Any witness will be proven true in court until he or she is cross-examined.[/quote]
This is not a court of law, but a court of public opinion. You are "guilty" until proven "innocent" here.

Thus far, I've seen nothing from ADI - Warbuck especially - that would "prove them innocent" so to speak.

[quote name='El Hefe' date='18 February 2010 - 10:54 PM' timestamp='1266555291' post='2191507']
This is not a court of law, but a court of public opinion. You are "guilty" until proven "innocent" here.

Thus far, I've seen nothing from ADI - Warbuck especially - that would "prove them innocent" so to speak.
[/quote]
But let me ask this. Has your leader shown you ALL of the evidence? I know I've shown my people all of it.

[quote name='John Warbuck' date='18 February 2010 - 10:57 PM' timestamp='1266555465' post='2191516']
But let me ask this. Has your leader shown you ALL of the evidence? I know I've shown my people all of it.
[/quote]

and this is where I stopped taking YOU seriously, hefe. I'm sorry, why did you stop talking all of a sudden? Did we break your concentration? Please continue...you were saying something about how you "know" what happened. Oh...oh you were finished? Well allow me to retort. Lord Tri put Warbuck on trial in front of the whole alliance publicly where upon Warbuck showed us the evidence, including the evidence that Hoo used to discredit Warbuck IN IT'S ENTIREDY, both the good and the bad. So maybe instead of blindly following your leader who apparently oozes awesomeness. You should ask him for all the evidence he has (not just the clips that make him look good). It is only then that you will be free to make YOUR OWN OPINIONS, not just take the evidence that makes you look good and follow it blindly. So until you stop oozing ignorance and assuming ignorance of others, you should educate yourself with said information and get back to us. Now may I suggest you drop the issue, less you want to make some people start looking really bad. It was never the intentions to try to make anyone look bad, start problems, or point fingers. I'm simply trying to defend my alliance from constant flaming and trolling. Again, I'd love nothing more than to just drop the issue, but SOME PEOPLE demand it persist, and I assure you more skeletons will keep popping up.

[quote name='the masheen' date='19 February 2010 - 09:52 AM' timestamp='1266573179' post='2191817']
and this is where I stopped taking YOU seriously, hefe. I'm sorry, why did you stop talking all of a sudden? Did we break your concentration? Please continue...you were saying something about how you "know" what happened. Oh...oh you were finished? Well allow me to retort. Lord Tri put Warbuck on trial in front of the whole alliance publicly where upon Warbuck showed us the evidence, including the evidence that Hoo used to discredit Warbuck IN IT'S ENTIREDY, both the good and the bad. So maybe instead of blindly following your leader who apparently oozes awesomeness. You should ask him for all the evidence he has (not just the clips that make him look good). It is only then that you will be free to make YOUR OWN OPINIONS, not just take the evidence that makes you look good and follow it blindly. So until you stop oozing ignorance and assuming ignorance of others, you should educate yourself with said information and get back to us. Now may I suggest you drop the issue, less you want to make some people start looking really bad. It was never the intentions to try to make anyone look bad, start problems, or point fingers. I'm simply trying to defend my alliance from constant flaming and trolling. Again, I'd love nothing more than to just drop the issue, but SOME PEOPLE demand it persist, and I assure you more skeletons will keep popping up.
[/quote]

You sort of wonder how credible a witness he is when he's faked 'evidence' in the past surely?

Basically all I get from this thread is ADI claiming they honoured their treaties, which is all well and good. Just a shame it came about by them not honouring their word. Treaties aren't the be all and end all.

[quote name='Poyplemonkeys' date='19 February 2010 - 04:39 AM' timestamp='1266575965' post='2191842']
[b]You sort of wonder how credible a witness he is when he's faked 'evidence' in the past surely?[/b]

[/quote]
And what evidence do you have of this? This is the evidence that Masheen is talking about- the evidence to the claim that I faked logs. The evidence that Hoo cut and snipped and used to accuse me of evidence altering.

[quote name='Lord Tri' date='19 February 2010 - 01:18 AM' timestamp='1266560337' post='2191689']
Actually it's LoFA, thank ya very much.
[/quote]

Everyone uses Minister of xyz department when they don't know someone's charter, so don't get snippy with me, the fact I remembered you were FA is good.

[quote name='John Warbuck' date='19 February 2010 - 05:55 AM' timestamp='1266576900' post='2191848']
And what evidence do you have of this? This is the evidence that Masheen is talking about- the evidence to the claim that I faked logs. The evidence that Hoo cut and snipped and used to accuse me of evidence altering.
[/quote]

Because the moment you begin dumping logs it's your fault and the logs can never be trusted until confirmed by the other source. In this case they were not, you looked at fault, therefore you got the blame. And Again, I could care less what was said between both parties, my challenge to you which you've still failed to answer is to admit your wrong doings. I've repeated endless times now that ADI handled this situation wrong and that is a primary reason why ADI will be eternally at fault for it, but that should Warbuck come to the public eye and admit he made a mistake that at least he can try to repair the damage done.

PS: Masheen, Not everyone is on here enough to reply within minutes. Hefe likely wasn't paying attention during your claims against him. -_-

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' date='19 February 2010 - 09:00 AM' timestamp='1266591613' post='2192016']
Everyone uses Minister of xyz department when they don't know someone's charter, so don't get snippy with me, the fact I remembered you were FA is good.

Because the moment you begin dumping logs it's your fault and the logs can never be trusted until confirmed by the other source. In this case they were not, you looked at fault, therefore you got the blame. And Again, I could care less what was said between both parties, my challenge to you which you've still failed to answer is to admit your wrong doings. I've repeated endless times now that ADI handled this situation wrong and that is a primary reason why ADI will be eternally at fault for it, but that should Warbuck come to the public eye and admit he made a mistake that at least he can try to repair the damage done.

PS: Masheen, Not everyone is on here enough to reply within minutes. Hefe likely wasn't paying attention during your claims against him. -_-
[/quote]
ADI handled this situation wrong by getting harassed the past two months? ADI is responsible for RoK's inability to move on, and their thirst for aqua bloodshed? That is rich. And I've already on countless occasions admitted that my initial handling of the situation was not good, but people have selective hearing and have chosen not to recognize that. The point is that two wrongs don't make a right, and that people in your position have no clue what the political terrain was like for ADI at the time that we made the choices we made. And you have no clue what factors influenced those decisions, because you were not there.