Announcement from The Foreign Division

[quote name='andymac64' date='07 February 2010 - 01:29 AM' timestamp='1265506170' post='2165642']
I would be suprised if 10% of WAPA had come back from the pub yet.

And a random spying mission is no great shakes. I can give you worse stories than that. But then again I can do that for your alliance too.

Where ever it takes us, whatever it takes.

WAPA YA HALLIBUT. (Oh aye you are that bad that somebody has crawled off to the mods about our usual reason).

Get a life.
[/quote]

So say all of us.WAPA YA BASS.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Captain Canuck' date='06 February 2010 - 07:33 PM' timestamp='1265502837' post='2165508']
Yeah, did you read that bit aout NATO? That's exactly what we wanted to do, buddy. No more reason for war once our allies are out of it.
[/quote]

yeah, you didn't want those grapes anyway, I bet they were sour.

[quote name='uisge beatha' date='07 February 2010 - 01:24 AM' timestamp='1265505886' post='2165635']
I dont know i thought this was a great time for you to hit WAPA, I mean they will all be away down the pub or slightly tipsy :P

WAPA have fun.
[/quote]

LOL! I have never heard you so polite. Slightly tipsy? :awesome: Awesome? What does that mean?

12 year old Glenlivet. Now that is awesome.

Scotland Forever! :mad:

[quote name='Lamuella' date='07 February 2010 - 12:24 AM' timestamp='1265502299' post='2165471']
OOC: you know what the best part of this is?

WAPA are largely based in Scotland, and therefore on GMT. Update for them is 6AM. If TFD had held off on attacking until 2 hours before update, few of WAPA would have been up and about, meaning TFD could have got a day's worth of attacks in with little risk of being countered. Instead they attacked 6 hours before update, so midnight on a saturday for WAPA, a time when they'll still be awake to counter.
[/quote]

Look who's making excuses now. [OOC] The foreign division is called foreign for a reason, much of their members live in Europe. [/OOC]

Onwards to more excuses from the bandwagoners in GOONS.

Have fun TFD, smash them. Use GOONS tears to fuel your tanks.

[quote name='LYDIASLAND' date='07 February 2010 - 02:12 AM' timestamp='1265505121' post='2165607']
Superb blitz guys WAPA in the big A = 0 lol wait till the troops wake up :)
[/quote]

You do not think that might be because:

[QUOTE]Alliance Nation Statistics Last Updated: 2/6/2010 1:06:19 PM[/QUOTE]

You WAPA are actually quite entertaining, I'll give you that.

[quote name='K1L1On1Mr4' date='06 February 2010 - 07:14 PM' timestamp='1265505245' post='2165611']
We're supposed to help WAPA according our treaty, but honestly i do root for TFD :)
[/quote]
This is a whooping thanks from NEW!!!
<3 you guys too!

[quote name='LittleRena' date='06 February 2010 - 08:22 PM' timestamp='1265509343' post='2165738']
I think it's justified, you didn't come to NEWs defence as per the treaty.

blush.gif
[/quote]
Ya your right It was a sarcastic thing gosh

[quote name='andymac64' date='07 February 2010 - 02:24 AM' timestamp='1265509440' post='2165745']
What what?

One guy in anarchy?

[/quote]

2: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=356369
3: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=304937
4: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=284526

eheh

Oh sorry, 3. Thats 3/2 times my own results v NATO on day 1. So what.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=284284

Edited by andymac64

[quote name='The AUT' date='07 February 2010 - 12:14 PM' timestamp='1265508852' post='2165719']
Look who's making excuses now. [OOC] The foreign division is called foreign for a reason, much of their members live in Europe. [/OOC]

[/quote]

So if Foreign means Europe what is considered not Foreign? Americans thinking they're the centre of the world again?

And Why aren't we friends with GOONS you seem like cool folk ;)

Just because someone is in Anarchy now, doesnt mean they wont still fight!

[quote name='kulomascovia' date='07 February 2010 - 02:33 AM' timestamp='1265509996' post='2165762']
I hate to see you guys squabbling over such petty matters such as warchest sizes and anarchied nations. You both came in honoring treaties. Don't lose sight of your mission and start holding animosity towards someone who is in your position.
[/quote]

And you Sir/Madam are quite right. I will shut up and get on with it.

[quote name='Shmeestar' date='07 February 2010 - 02:33 AM' timestamp='1265510026' post='2165765']
So if Foreign means Europe what is considered not Foreign? Americans thinking they're the centre of the world again?

And Why aren't we friends with GOONS you seem like cool folk ;)

Just because someone is in Anarchy now, doesnt mean they wont still fight!
[/quote]

Surely Foreign means Oz? :lol1:

I like our smilies better.

[quote name='kulomascovia' date='06 February 2010 - 09:33 PM' timestamp='1265509996' post='2165762']
I hate to see you guys squabbling over such petty matters such as warchest sizes and anarchied nations. You both came in honoring treaties. Don't lose sight of your mission and start holding animosity towards someone who is in your position.
[/quote]
WAPA came in by not honouring a treaty with someone who needed it more because they decided they wanted to be on the winning side of the war no matter what.

@Shmeestar, AUT, and andymac: that's not actually correct, TFD isn't called that because of where its members live (and really, most of them are in North America, just a high percentage of the leadership is European).

Edited by Captain Canuck

[quote name='andymac64' date='06 February 2010 - 09:10 PM' timestamp='1265508653' post='2165712']

12 year old Glenlivet. Now that is awesome.

Scotland Forever! :mad:
[/quote]

Now there's my drink. Best there is. We can share one when this war is over.

cheers

[quote name='Captain Canuck' date='07 February 2010 - 02:53 AM' timestamp='1265511217' post='2165807']
WAPA came in by not honouring a treaty with someone who needed it more because they decided they wanted to be on the winning side of the war no matter what.

@Shmeestar, AUT, and andymac: that's not actually correct, TFD isn't called that because of where its members live (and really, most of them are in North America, just a high percentage of the leadership is European).
[/quote]

No. Sorry we didn't want to 'Be on the winning side' If that was so I would not have limited aggression. How many nukes were used? You at the back, you can answer. Well done, zero is the right answer.

We are here because we stand by the people who stand by us. End of story.

And the other bit was a wee joke between WAPA bods.

[quote name='The AUT' date='06 February 2010 - 09:14 PM' timestamp='1265508852' post='2165719']

[/quote]None of us are crying, I'll tell you that.

Especially after we knocked a third of their active nations into anarchy just a week ago at the conclusion of the \m/oralist war, causing them to immediately request peace.