Announcement from The Foreign Division

[quote name='Lamuella' date='07 February 2010 - 12:24 AM' timestamp='1265502299' post='2165471']
OOC: you know what the best part of this is?

WAPA are largely based in Scotland, and therefore on GMT. Update for them is 6AM. If TFD had held off on attacking until 2 hours before update, few of WAPA would have been up and about, meaning TFD could have got a day's worth of attacks in with little risk of being countered. Instead they attacked 6 hours before update, so midnight on a saturday for WAPA, a time when they'll still be awake to counter.
[/quote]

You're a genius. However, since you don't that a very large part of TFD is also European (which is mostly why we suck at midnight blitzes), you wouldn't be saying that much non-sense.

That said, we'd rather risk our chances of finding WAPA awake. Better odds and all.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lusitan' date='07 February 2010 - 12:02 AM' timestamp='1265500945' post='2165407']
Let's see if you improved anything since Karma. I could use another tech mine though.
[/quote]

Whatever, lets see whare it goes.

[quote name='Lamuella' date='06 February 2010 - 07:26 PM' timestamp='1265502400' post='2165477']
I'll be your guest:

"The Foreign Division agrees hereby to remain neutral for the remainder of the current conflict between Karma and the alliances commonly known as the Hegemony, both by refraining from combat and from aiding any combatants in the current conflict. "

you were the only alliance to have to obey terms other than "we stop fighting". Ergo you lost.
[/quote]

Yeah, did you read that bit aout NATO? That's exactly what we wanted to do, buddy. No more reason for war once our allies are out of it. Also, I like how you changed it from "you surrendered" to "you lost".

[quote name='baskan' date='06 February 2010 - 06:56 PM' timestamp='1265500591' post='2165385']
Man there are going to be a lot of ghosts soon
[/quote]

I believe that was my line if I remember the IRC chat well enough :P

This will be fun!

[quote name='LittleRena' date='06 February 2010 - 06:25 PM' timestamp='1265502319' post='2165473']
As I recall during the Karma war, we where winning till FOK joined the party, unless I fell in a coma and couldn't remember what happend and someone has planted memories into my head.
[/quote]
That happens to me all the time

[quote name='alyster' date='06 February 2010 - 06:28 PM' timestamp='1265502482' post='2165484']
a) Since when does this mean losing? What did WAPA win? Not being destoried?
b) Why does this matter?
c) I like bullet-points
[/quote]
huh

[quote name='LittleRena' date='06 February 2010 - 06:29 PM' timestamp='1265502599' post='2165489']
[list]
[*]You didn't use bullet-points
[*]These are bullet-points
[*]See the diffrence?
[*]lol :P
[/list]
[/quote]

Masterstroke

You guys be nice to each other now and have a fun war :smug:

[quote name='ChimpMasterFlash' date='07 February 2010 - 01:42 AM' timestamp='1265503376' post='2165548']
That happens to me all the time
[/quote]

That explains a lot...

o/TFD
o/NATO

[quote name='Locke' date='06 February 2010 - 11:58 PM' timestamp='1265500687' post='2165390']
I'm pretty sure everyone who has jumpers claims they're ghosts. What, you expect them to come out and say "we're declaring war on you tonight" or something? Please, show a little common sense, gawd. <_<
[/quote]

Nemesis doesn't. Also, good luck to everyone.

[quote name='GearHead' date='06 February 2010 - 08:02 PM' timestamp='1265504548' post='2165587']
A screenshot of one of many similar reports:

[img]http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/6522/lolwapa.png[/img]

You really haven't improved, have you?
[/quote]
Awesome, Gear :awesome:

ah, WAPA :smug:

Edited by Captain Canuck

[quote name='GearHead' date='06 February 2010 - 08:02 PM' timestamp='1265504548' post='2165587']
A screenshot of one of many similar reports:

[img]http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/6522/lolwapa.png[/img]

You really haven't improved, have you?
[/quote]

You guys haven't made such an improvement either says my spies:

Total Money: $12,750,702

[quote name='Lamuella' date='06 February 2010 - 04:24 PM' timestamp='1265502299' post='2165471']
OOC: you know what the best part of this is?

WAPA are largely based in Scotland, and therefore on GMT. Update for them is 6AM. If TFD had held off on attacking until 2 hours before update, few of WAPA would have been up and about, meaning TFD could have got a day's worth of attacks in with little risk of being countered. Instead they attacked 6 hours before update, so midnight on a saturday for WAPA, a time when they'll still be awake to counter.
[/quote]

So with your logic you're insinuating that most of WAPA don't have lives and stay home on saturday nights to blitz opponents?

I would be suprised if 10% of WAPA had come back from the pub yet.

And a random spying mission is no great shakes. I can give you worse stories than that. But then again I can do that for your alliance too.

Where ever it takes us, whatever it takes.

WAPA YA HALLIBUT. (Oh aye you are that bad that somebody has crawled off to the mods about our usual reason).

Get a life.