Announcement from The Foreign Division

[center][img]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/cybernations/images/thumb/7/7c/TFD_war_flag.png/200px-TFD_war_flag.png[/img]
[img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/cybernations/images/thumb/6/69/NATO_War_Flag.png/200px-NATO_War_Flag.png[/img]
[u][b][size=20pt]The Tale of TFD and NATO continues...[/size][/b][/u][/center]

TFD and NATO have a shared history, a history of friendship and mutual respect.

When another alliance comes by that treads all over our friends honour, especially when covered in woad and wearing skirts, it is only right for us to stick up them and defend them to the end.

TFD hereby envokes our treaty with NATO, and declares war on the alliance known as 'We Are Perth Army', aka WAPA. see you on the battlefield girls :)

[b]Signed[/b]

LetsHunt, Speaker
LittleRena, Senator
Cadieness, Senator
Onified, Senator
ZeroSoldier, Senator
President James Smit, Minister of Security
GearHead, Minister of Foreign Affairs

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='graniteknight' date='06 February 2010 - 11:55 PM' timestamp='1265500556' post='2165382']
And you initially attempted to hide this conflict by claiming the members who attacked were ghosts...

poor show
[/quote]

No gov member said they where ghosts, it was an assumption made by a member.

[quote name='Lusitan' date='07 February 2010 - 12:02 AM' timestamp='1265500945' post='2165407']
Let's see if you improved anything since Karma. I could use another tech mine though.
[/quote]
If I recall correctly, TFD surrendered, I beleive WAPA did not surrender. Nice try though.

[quote name='Lusitan' date='06 February 2010 - 06:02 PM' timestamp='1265500945' post='2165407']
Let's see if you improved anything since Karma. I could use another tech mine though.
[/quote]

didn't you guys surrender to Wapa in Karma?

/ooc Voting this Irony quote of the year for 2010

Edited by ChimpMasterFlash