WAPA DOW

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Jeb the Wise' date='07 February 2010 - 03:15 PM' timestamp='1265519727' post='2166054']
LOL, well I was trying not to call the whole CN community prepubescent girls
just a good 60% :P
[/quote]

Why not? You might as well just extend your cheap shot to everyone, it's easy after all. Hell, let me give it a try:

I fail to see how you can accuse others of immaturity when you yourself uses "LOL" and ":P".

Let's not use that line of arguement, okay?

[quote name='suryanto tan' date='05 February 2010 - 02:36 AM' timestamp='1265358994' post='2161214']
It is different from us in many ways:
1. We see the war [b]as a war against our interest[/b]. We raid a lot, and we won't appreciate an alliance demanding us this and that in the future. It is in our interest to see such attempt never succeeded. [b]Are you seeing TOP/IRON war as a war against your interest as well? A war against your principle?[/b]

2. None of our allies is in the war yet when we announce our stance publicly. [b]Your allies is in the war already.[/b]

3. We notified all our allies in private and discuss with them, make sure they understand us perfectly, and we ask for their consent. [b]You did not, your declaration on NATO surprised a lot of us. It will be more understandable if you enter in defend of an ally you see get beaten up badly (not winning), and need your dear help. Instead you chosen to enter via optional aggression on a relatively easy war on the winning side[/b].

4. We make our stance public prior to the war spread to involve our allies. If you believe what you do is right, you should not be afraid (of the troll) at all. [b]You did not.[/b]

[i]Was that wise ? [/i]
I do not think so, my friend.
[/quote]

bad show
i'm sorry I'm too busy to push my Nuke button ,I left the news
I just wanted to convey the feelings of one warrior (just me) against WAPA
always read the post on the forum ,I think a bunch of WAPA is reliable by NEW but after seeing this I feel devastated by the decision of WAPA
finally u show ur true color.NEW makes mistake.

o7 FEAR
i hope FEAR do not do what WAPA has done for us.I believe you

btw burn them NATO XD.

[quote name='Shmeestar' date='07 February 2010 - 04:28 AM' timestamp='1265516934' post='2165994']

Good thing Ive already gone through puberty.
[/quote]

Sometimes Shmee you really make me LOL!

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' date='10 February 2010 - 06:32 PM' timestamp='1265848372' post='2173471']
No lock for you! You made your bed, now prepare to burn in it
[/quote]
Hey Be nice this is a public place kiddies roam around here asking if they can attack and when they go into anarchy they cry cry cry Look what you have done!
Don't deny people anything and be a benevolent person! This post made no sense whatsoever but I'm bored so Have FUN!!!!!!