WAPA DOW

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='K1L1On1Mr4' date='05 February 2010 - 04:22 AM' timestamp='1265365350' post='2161285']
I;m sorry for wall of texts

I'm interested on bolded statement :)
And i'm notbackstabbed by WAPA, just dissapointed, days ago WAPA wanted to activate oA to engage Athens. Guess our luck was bad :)
[/quote]

The answer to your questions is this, "we would prefer" we did not say we would not use oA's in this conflict or that we would. Our preferance was not to use one, however our Firm made a decision on behalf of the alliance and the membership have answered it by rallying to war under the Satire.

I answered NEW's request for aid in this conflict myself as I am the DMoFA.

[quote]15[14:45] <Finner[DMoFA|WAPA]> Officially WAPA will not support the IRON/TOP side of this war. This is regrettable as it leaves NEW in a hard position. I regret to say that WAPA will be unable to aid or assist NEW by deploying its forces or aid through monies.
15[14:45] <Finner[DMoFA|WAPA]> I am truly sorry[/quote]

NEW accepted this response without any official compliant on our forums or through the IRC channels. At least no record is written that I am personally aware of. WAPA did not "hang NEW out to dry" or "back stab" them, our stance was made very clear, prior to the Government considering going to war.

Many of our members as well as myself are extremely fond of NEW and regret the circumstances to which we have found ourselves on opposite sides of bored. However it is my hope that this does not damage our relations for the future.

God speed NEW I salute you.

[quote name='Naomh Fionnbharr' date='05 February 2010 - 10:29 AM' timestamp='1265383771' post='2161514']
NEW accepted this response without any official compliant on our forums or through the IRC channels. At least no record is written that I am personally aware of. WAPA did not "hang NEW out to dry" or "back stab" them, our stance was made very clear, prior to the Government considering going to war.
[/quote]

So you consulted them about not being able to aid them because of your stance, this being prior to your decision to even consider going to war.

Did you consult them about your consideration of going to war? --Or the decision to go to war? Maybe you thought NEW would just see the DoW and that'd be that?

If this is the case then it should be obvious why disappoint would arise from this.

[quote name='Wu Tang Clan' date='05 February 2010 - 03:47 PM' timestamp='1265384839' post='2161535']
Lol, this made me spit out cranberry juice.

I love jokes in the morning.
[/quote]

I got a better joke, The Dark Templar. Because the Templar theme is new, original and isn't being used by 8 other alliances.

But honestly the best joke is WAPA. I wake up and just seeing their AA in the morning brings me laughs, so cheers!

[quote name='Earl Dumarest' date='05 February 2010 - 05:40 AM' timestamp='1265348415' post='2160594']
[center][img]http://api.ning.com/files/qqA5684D-gtWU0A1W0qCimOAVRtr5sdZNhM7I4TwfJr2Akj2ly0XFtZ8DeTsv34rtb28pKtCmkJH*QfXBIM418pE18bCuSZS/TheScottishFlag.jpg[/img][/center]

"We hereby enter with the Optional Agression clause of our MDoAP with 1 Touch Football against the alliance of NATO"

To NATO Good luck and have fun.
[u][b]
Signed on behalf of We Are Perth Army:[/b][/u]
Andymac64
Burnsey
Earl Dumarest

We will stand strong.

EDIT: Mods, please lock this. It has served its purpose.
[/quote]
WAPA, you fine gentlemen were awesome back in the day and you have continued to be awesome ever since. Mayb your victory of NATO be swift and complete.

Wish we could have hit NATO ourselves.

[quote name='Lenny N Karl' date='05 February 2010 - 03:43 PM' timestamp='1265384613' post='2161529']
Our Australian NATO members are ashamed of you.

Glad to see we weren't on that list of abandoned treaty partners. time to rock I guess

o/ NEW
o/TFD
o/ allies
[/quote]

Sorry got to have a wee chuckle to that. :)

Edited by LYDIASLAND

[quote name='merdesa' date='05 February 2010 - 11:19 AM' timestamp='1265390356' post='2161633']
So you consulted them about not being able to aid them because of your stance, this being prior to your decision to even consider going to war.

Did you consult them about your consideration of going to war? --Or the decision to go to war? Maybe you thought NEW would just see the DoW and that'd be that?

If this is the case then it should be obvious why disappoint would arise from this.
[/quote]

Maybe you should pay more attention to the wording of our policy to the war that was released days prior to us entering the conflict. We stated that we would not aid any alliance fighting on the IRON/TOP side "directly or indirectly" That includes NEW. NEW then asked the impossible of us, that was to break our policy and enter the war on their side. This of course we rejected and we maintained our policy of not aiding the IRON/TOP side.

We did not consult NEW on our decision to go to war along side 1TF against NATO for a number of reasons of which I cannot state as I do not have that authority.

Edited by Naomh Fionnbharr

[quote name='Vespassianus' date='05 February 2010 - 05:47 PM' timestamp='1265392068' post='2161668']
You broke a treaty, that's so simple. If treaties worth !@#$ for you why do you sign it? You fleed from danger and left an ally.
[/quote]

Be fair with your criticism Vepassianus, you appear to think WAPA is a respectable alliance under good leadership and knows the value of an ally and treaty.

[quote name='Vespassianus' date='05 February 2010 - 11:47 AM' timestamp='1265392068' post='2161668']
You broke a treaty, that's so simple. If treaties worth !@#$ for you why do you sign it? You fleed from danger and left an ally.
[/quote]

We did not break our treaty with NEW. If we had, NEW would posted on our forums that they are cancelling the treaty. If we had felt we were breaking the treaty we would have cancelled it.

I suggest you give up, your firing a gun with no bullets and are making yourself out to be complete fool.

[quote name='Naomh Fionnbharr' date='05 February 2010 - 05:54 PM' timestamp='1265392481' post='2161677']
We did not break our treaty with NEW. If we had, NEW would posted on our forums that they are cancelling the treaty. If we had felt we were breaking the treaty we would have cancelled it.

I suggest you give up, your firing a gun with no bullets and are making yourself out to be complete fool.
[/quote]

You are under a term which asks you to declare in defense of your allies. Your allies were NEW. Instead, you decided to exercise an oAP with 1TF and declare on NATO instead. The least you could have done was declare neutrality. I don't think the NEW treaty will last long, and for good reason. If Karma really exists, I'll enjoy your destruction soon enough.

[quote name='The AUT' date='05 February 2010 - 11:56 AM' timestamp='1265392578' post='2161679']
You are under a term which asks you to declare in defense of your allies. Your allies were NEW. Instead, you decided to exercise an oAP with 1TF and declare on NATO instead. The least you could have done was declare neutrality. I don't think the NEW treaty will last long, and for good reason. If Karma really exists, I'll enjoy your destruction soon enough.
[/quote]

I can see you have trouble reading, maybe this will help you.

[size="7"]
WAPA MADE IT VERY CLEAR THAT IT WILL NOT HELP/AID ANY ALLIANCE ON THE IRON/TOP SIDE

OF THE WAR, BY THAT IT MEANS TREATY PARTNERS AS WELL. WE MADE IT CLEAR DAYS AFTER

THE CONFLICT BEGUN AND DAYS BEFORE WE WENT TO WAR OR NEW HAD ASKED US FOR HELP.[/size]

Edited by Naomh Fionnbharr

[quote name='Naomh Fionnbharr' date='05 February 2010 - 01:01 PM' timestamp='1265392885' post='2161689']
I can see you have trouble reading, maybe this will help you.

[color="#FF0000"][size="7"]WAPA made it clear at the start of the conflict it will not aid/help ANYONE on the IRON/TOP side of the conflict and by that, ANYONE AT ALL.[/size][/color]
[/quote]

That makes it better? So if I announce that I won't be joining the losing side of the war, despite all of my treaties being there, and then bandwagon... that's okay?

hmn.. Lemme get this straight

so in WAPA dictionary, the word optional (aggression) is in much higher priority than Mutual (defense)?

finally u show ur true color or its your color all along? we must be blind. I curse NEW government now. I Curse them!
I learn so much from you WAPA.. thanks a bunch

burn them to hell, NATO.

[quote name='prince buster' date='05 February 2010 - 10:06 AM' timestamp='1265393160' post='2161695']
loving the nonsense from the foreign division guys about the karma war. Their short memories seem to blanking the fact that they were the first alliance in the war to surrender. lol
[/quote]

They're used to 'their side' being the ones who write history...

[quote name='Balder' date='05 February 2010 - 12:02 PM' timestamp='1265392969' post='2161690']
That makes it better? So if I announce that I won't be joining the losing side of the war, despite all of my treaties being there, and then bandwagon... that's okay?
[/quote]

I'll now give you the official response from the WAPA membership.

"Sticks and stones may break our bones, but names will never hurt us" :awesome:

I suggest you look at our history, we've been called many things, many alliances have attacked us and attempted to destroy us. They all failed miserably. No alliance and no coalition, no amount of bad and false statements and propaganda has destroyed us in the past. But if you feel you can, go ahead.

Now have a nice day ^_^

[quote name='prince buster' date='05 February 2010 - 01:06 PM' timestamp='1265393160' post='2161695']
loving the nonsense from the foreign division guys about the karma war. Their short memories seem to blanking the fact that they were the first alliance in the war to surrender. lol
[/quote]
LOL I you implying we surrendered cause of WAPA? Oh man that's some good stuff there :lol1:

Dang it WAPA! First TFD, now NATO. Why you gotta keep attacking my friends? :(

Finners gonna be hear'in from me this time for sure... :P

Good luck guys, but regardless I gotta say o/NATO!

Edited by Kochers