A Press Release From the Corporation

Balder

yes not allied to Fark directly, still looks to me like you guys don't have a sack in that pants of yours, we are not the first to declare on Fark, where were u guys then?

would you prefer the RIA to attack you? They would have a treaty.

Of course they also outweigh you by about a factor of ten but considering how much you are whining here that shouldn't be a problem should it?

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

would you prefer the RIA to attack you? They would have a treaty.

Of course they also outweigh you by about a factor of ten but considering how much you are whining here that shouldn't be a problem should it?

yes I would, it would of been more fun the only 10 people from the Corporation to counter attack us, and mind you they tried to catch us off guard, and another thing I wouldn't be whining because someone that was treated to them would joined LIKE CD, even if we were out numbered we attacked.

what this looks like to me is the Corporation was just waiting for an alliance to be out numbered and small to come so they jump on the bandwagon like BR said, if I am wrong then tell me why they just declared yesterday, they had any other person to attack but didn't

what this looks like to me is the Corporation was just waiting for an alliance to be out numbered and small to come so they jump on the bandwagon like BR said, if I am wrong then tell me why they just declared yesterday, they had any other person to attack but didn't

It's like you guys are upset we declared war on you or something :v:

First of all, if CD is outnumbered by anyone, it is The Corporation. We have more wars against you than you have against Fark. Unless the sheer amount of members they have is somehow physically damaging your nations without even fighting a dozen of them, this arguement is null.

And we declared war at this time because the co-ordinators of this war decided that it would have been best for the Corporation to counter Carpe Diem. We actually waited at update for you for a day or two before, but I guess it just takes a while for your allies to get pummeled before you decide to mosey on in.

Whenever you declare on one SF member, it's like declaring on all of them. I recall GOD and others in SF taking the same stances towards RDD's declaration of war on us during the Karma war.

Likewise against OTF/LEN in the WoTC/NoCB war, but that ended in treaties so who knows how this will end. CD are pretty good people, except Pyro..he sucks

Have fun Corp!

Hmm, why would I not want an alliance to declare war on me, especially when I'm already at war ...

ZOMG! An ally of the bloc you declared on went and declared on you! oh the huge manatee

Edited by wickedj

Wait, you're the one whining about 10 people attacking your alliance and we're the ballless ones? lololol You're quite funny good sir.

yes I am, I wanted a bigger counter attack, but like I said no balls, THATS WHY ONLY 10 OF YOU ATTACKED FAIL!

and I know I am quite funny... and I also know what it takes to say you balls, thats what happens when you were in FAN and IAA and fight out numbered

yes I am, I wanted a bigger counter attack, but like I said no balls, THATS WHY ONLY 10 OF YOU ATTACKED FAIL!

and I know I am quite funny... and I also know what it takes to say you balls, thats what happens when you were in FAN and IAA and fight out numbered

The difference between our alliance and your alliance is that while your leaders hide in peace mode, our leader has already anarchied at least one of your members.

Then why don't you say that instead of complaining about treaties?

Because that's an obvious thing to point out. This gets you talking about how SF is bloc of ultimate closeness and counts as one alliance, we argue back and forth with me pointing out things like how outnumbered CD is and you end up getting quite annoyed, which makes me laugh.

It's like you guys are upset we declared war on you or something :v:

First of all, if CD is outnumbered by anyone, it is The Corporation. We have more wars against you than you have against Fark. Unless the sheer amount of members they have is somehow physically damaging your nations without even fighting a dozen of them, this arguement is null.

And we declared war at this time because the co-ordinators of this war decided that it would have been best for the Corporation to counter Carpe Diem. We actually waited at update for you for a day or two before, but I guess it just takes a while for your allies to get pummeled before you decide to mosey on in.

see you guys keep failing what we are trying to get at, you could of entered alone time ago, on any alliance that jumped "Your Allies" but no you waited for use, to get asked if we would like to join in to attack some1, and in your attack that took you 1 or 2 days to plan you only had 10 people attack

which the first part if you look at it from my point of view makes you guys look stupid because you defended not an ally but an allies ally, we defended an ally and stand by them even if it ment that Farks true allies came in, but no we go the pathetic little 10 people counter attack

Everyone in FAN that had balls is still there. Don't spoil our name by associating it with your crying about being attacked by an alliance half your size. <_<

see you guys keep failing what we are trying to get at, you could of entered alone time ago, on any alliance that jumped "Your Allies" but no you waited for use, to get asked if we would like to join in to attack some1, and in your attack that took you 1 or 2 days to plan you only had 10 people attack

which the first part if you look at it from my point of view makes you guys look stupid because you defended not an ally but an allies ally, we defended an ally and stand by them even if it ment that Farks true allies came in, but no we go the pathetic little 10 people counter attack

Aaand...you guys had 11 nations declare war before update last night. For an alliance with over twice our members, why are you saying our blitz sucked?

Edited by Frankdolf

The difference between our alliance and your alliance is that while your leaders hide in peace mode, our leader has already anarchied at least one of your members.

and failed to Anarchy me as was stated before in this thread, by a nation of your guys that was 2000 infra more then me, so keep pointing out how much you guys fail at war

We have more nations on you thank you do on Fark and Corp combined. How are you even arguing this? You have no Employee's in Anarchy. We have eleven of you in Anarchy.

My mind hurts trying to understand your logic.

Because that's an obvious thing to point out. This gets you talking about how SF is bloc of ultimate closeness and counts as one alliance, we argue back and forth with me pointing out things like how outnumbered CD is and you end up getting quite annoyed, which makes me laugh.

Well, I'm glad we're both having fun. It's not a proper war without fun. :P

So... we've got one of you complaining about getting attacked and the other complaining about not eenough attacks. This is quite interesting...

and we have none of you arguing a good point back, and I know your not saying I don't have ball because I am not in FAN anymore, because this is my same nation from then that I have now, it went threw 2 months ZI from NPO and \m/ nations and came out still going, went to IAA where it went to the brink of ZI, but yet again lived threw that... I have balls, and just because you think you have some because your facing an alliance that was out numbered before u joined then your surely wrong

and as for use not attacking you and only 11 nations attacking, it was more then 11 and we are fighting Fark so why would we counter attack you, there would be no point you guys suck at war anyways