A Press Release From the Corporation

Balder

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Likewise. I'm stunned you're not refeshing your stats screen, crying, wondering why you picked the wrong side to bandwagon onto.

Also, I lol'd

Well, I was refreshing my stat screen but since all my targets are in PM, and my alliance has gained 36k since the time we DoW'd, I'm free to cause havoc on the OWF with ex-members who deserted us in previous altercations. And by us I mean iClean and I.

Also, since I picked the right side to bandwagon onto I am not wondering anything. Except how activating 5 treaties can be considered bandwagoning. If anything, we're martyrs.

Edited by Kevin McDonald

/me sits back, and washes his hands of this war

Looks like we won, boys, looks like we won.

To: Hereno From: jsbnmac Date: 1/29/2010 8:49:24 AM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. The attacking spies were given the following order: Destroy Cruise Missiles. In the attack your counter intelligence systems prevailed and managed to thwart the attack. Your counter spies managed to kill 2 enemy spies.

lolcm.png

Is this where I try to act somewhat surprised?

Well, I was refreshing my stat screen but since all my targets are in PM, and my alliance has gained 36k since the time we DoW'd, I'm free to cause havoc on the OWF with ex-members who deserted us in previous altercations. And by us I mean iClean and I.

Also, since I picked the right side to bandwagon onto I am not wondering anything. Except how activating 5 treaties can be considered bandwagoning. If anything, we're martyrs.

I did not desert you. I defected. There's a difference. :smug:

Oh I'm sorry, I meant bandwagoning on a personal level. Anyway, which five treaties were you referring to, exactly?