A Press Release From the Corporation

Balder

I've been a member of this alliance since it's founding and you have nowhere near the level of seniority I do.

Seniority doesn't mean anything when you don't have the authority to back it up.

Walker, you're a fantastic member. You help when you can, and you don't drive people away. You're the opposite of Cairna.

Which is why I would not shed a tear if Cairna left.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seniority doesn't mean anything when you don't have the authority to back it up.

Walker, you're a fantastic member. You help when you can, and you don't drive people away. You're the opposite of Cairna.

Which is why I would not shed a tear if Cairna left.

Nice double post. See if you were an applicant, I would have made you cry like all the others. It's unfortunate that you're a founding member.

I'LL LEAVE WHEN I'M READY DAMMIT.

This happens every war, you try to pawn me off. Then you do your stupid nuke shenanigans and self-anarchy yourself before it even gets through.

Yeah.

And I'm not an asset.

Cairna, it's only a few members of the alliance that are voicing this idiotic opinion, we want you to stay, please don't reconsider it.

Yes, people get more powerful with age.

NO.

The thirty year old is replaced with the hotter twenty year old.

ACCEPT THE END OF YOUR REIGN.

If I'm being replaced with a hotter twenty year old, looks like I'm still waiting for her to show up. All I see is a adolescent boy wearing a bra.

On second thought it appears I've misjudged your wit. If all The Corporation knows how to do is whine about peace moders, then there's no sense even waking the trolls from their slumber.

I'm disappointed in you, Kev. Tres dissapointed indeed.

I have been shamed :(

Please accept my surrender on behalf of the Corporation.

(Note, not a surrender... but I will send you a nominal amount of reps in the form of $1 per aid cycle as penance.)