A Press Release From the Corporation

Balder

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you really want me to roll in the CD Troll Squad in here? If you force my hand it'll mean the baninations of some of our finest artists, but it will be worth it to save our pride.

Seriously what are you guys getting all hyped up over? We here in Carpe Diem like to spin around until we're dizzy. What the hell does The Corporation do for fun?

Paperwork.

Yeah okay. And we're the losers.

smiley_smug.gif

You... I like you. You should join Corp.

ZOMG POACHING -- CB!!!

I'll ask Kirsten but I think we're too busy to DoW you anyway.

Also as I understand it members of the corporation have met eachother in RL a fair amount, I'm concerned that you'll all be jealous of my good looks and luck with the feminine species. That being said, yeah maybe.

potato.gif

Oh please, Rors, they would be doing us a FAVOR to take Cairna away. They don't know how much trouble he is until they have him. In fact, it could be the best sabotage of the war, letting them poach him.

You're stepping outside of your position by suggesting we get rid of a senior, respected member of our alliance. The thought itself is treason.

I'm offended that The Corporation would even begin to suggest our members leave Carpe Diem during a time of war. This is extremely poor conduct.

The Corporation would do well to issue a formal apology.

I find it extremely poor conduct that, as one of my targets, you ran to peace mode. If you apologize for that I will apologize for poaching.

Also, want to join Corp? We need more secure NS... being stat huggers and all.

Not at all. If he wanted to go, I would not lift a finger to stop him.

Also, did you say respected?

This is not the place or time to be questioning my authority within the alliance. Cairna will stay, he's always been an asset to us and will continue to be so.

Unless you'd like to continue your tirade?

This is not the place or time to be questioning my authority within the alliance. Cairna will stay, he's always been an asset to us and will continue to be so.

Unless you'd like to continue your tirade?

If by asset you put an emphasis on the first syllable of the word. Cairna has been a thorn in our side and I for one would be thrilled to see him go. Plus, I am not ashamed to admit that I am jealous of his delicious good looks.

You've don't have any authority. I have more authority than you do.

I find it extremely poor conduct that, as one of my targets, you ran to peace mode. If you apologize for that I will apologize for poaching.

Also, want to join Corp? We need more secure NS... being stat huggers and all.

On second thought it appears I've misjudged your wit. If all The Corporation knows how to do is whine about peace moders, then there's no sense even waking the trolls from their slumber.

I'm disappointed in you, Kev. Tres dissapointed indeed.

If by asset you put an emphasis on the first syllable of the word. Cairna has been a thorn in our side and I for one would be thrilled to see him go. Plus, I am not ashamed to admit that I am jealous of his delicious good looks.

I think we see where the jealousy stems from.

I've been a member of this alliance since it's founding and you have nowhere near the level of seniority I do.

We're tons of fun. And then there's Cairna, who you should accept. Srsly.

I'LL LEAVE WHEN I'M READY DAMMIT.

This happens every war, you try to pawn me off. Then you do your stupid nuke shenanigans and self-anarchy yourself before it even gets through.

Yeah.

And I'm not an asset.