NTR News

Fizzydog

NTR NEWS.

NTR has given us more information about "Project U'. The building of underground temples. The project has an expected 2 years till completion. It will, in total, cost about 400,000 to 700,000, depending on how smoothly it goes. The temples are made to be safe from missles and tornados, along with hiding grounds. The location will only be released to the public when a tragedy is bound to happen. It may just survive nuclear attacks, although this is unlikely. Where it is being built is anyones guess.

In other news, NTR is focusing on creating a better way to live. The "NAP" is a system that may help you sleep better and get more rest, though it may not be created do to low tech. Building of space stations have been delayed to save funds. Low tech computers are being mass-produced, though vegetables is what we make best.

Thats all for now, but we will keep you updated.

NTRN.

OOC: I plan on continuing news

on these subjects.

Edited by Fizzydog

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NTR Declares some new laws.

Slavery, Voodoo, Fortune telling and abortion are illegal.

Main religion: Mixed.

No one shall own a pistol or small sword without a permit.

Hunting Rifles and shotguns are allowed to be owned w/o permit.

Emergency pistols are placed under most counters in stores and resteraunts.

The police shall carry a tazor, night stick, walkie talkie and a defence pistol.

Hours of 2am-4am are now known as resting time, you may not leave your house.

Visitors from all countrys except ones who conquer or fight new or old nations alike for no reason except for fun are welcome without a limit as to how long they are allowed in the nation.

There shall be no court for the crimes of murder or vandalism of spiritual property.

This is all for now.

Edited by Fizzydog

Deres declares war on NTR for not letting citizens carry pistols

Molly's Goat perks up her little ears at the delicious sound of someone else to torment. Deres will be seeing this quantum leaping indestructible unstoppable four hoofed killing machine shortly.

Edited by Tidy Bowl Man

"The only complaint I have with CNRP is FORCING the wars on people. Some have IC/OOC agendas that they pursue without regard to other RPers, forcing them into situations they don't want to be in. Just remember, that's not just an avatar, that's a person just like you who's trying to have fun. Don't ruin theirs to get your fix."

I don't want to fight you because my people can't carry easily concealable weapons without a permit. I think it is a perfectly fair law! Don't ruin this for me.

Ok, you don't even have nukes, silly.

Edited by Fizzydog

"The only complaint I have with CNRP is FORCING the wars on people. Some have IC/OOC agendas that they pursue without regard to other RPers, forcing them into situations they don't want to be in. Just remember, that's not just an avatar, that's a person just like you who's trying to have fun. Don't ruin theirs to get your fix."

I don't want to fight you because my people can't carry easily concealable weapons without a permit. I think it is a perfectly fair law! Don't ruin this for me.

OoC: Don't worry about him. As far as I know he isn't a part of CNRP. And even if he is, he doesn't have nukes in-game, so he doesn't have them too in character.

Deres ends the war. Emperor Jay asks "What about no trial for vandalism on spitual property?"

Zeus casts Deres into an eternal vortex.

Its disrespectful. OOC:THANK YOU, LORD ZEUS. :P

Zeus, able to cross the OOC/IC line, responds with a rumbling "you're welcome".

The "Screaming Banshees", planes who moved slowly and sliently until opening their main wings and shooting forward at mach 2.4, are not being made in NTR. They will not have their famous screaming missles, but will be armed with machine guns. Only two will be made, and will be hard to amntain because of its very precise storing enviroment.

OOC: These planes are low tech stealth planes, and completly fictional.

Yiroshi wants to gain trust, as he wil share all non-veryimportantlyserious(lol) projects and other things with the world.

***Classified***

"Yiroshi, the bunker is almost complete. Just like you wanted, far from the larger but more easily destructable one."

"Good, now I have one question..."

"Yes?"

"Hoq shall we find the smart and wise ones?"

"Why, we know where they are.'

"Excellent, Hals. Run a long now."

OOC: Happy? I showed you something CLASSIFIED that is very important. Believe me, I will classify the important stuff. Banshee fighters may be danerous, but they are low tech.

Edited by Fizzydog

NTR citizens may be taught emergency codes, such as the following:

778549=Earthquake over 5 on the richter scale.

448327=Tornado.

477821=Flood/hurricane.

111266=Mass murder(ex: terrorist attack, shootings)

***Classified*** codes:

78555=Epidemic

45555=Fallout

8887=Country invasion

45556=Possible bombing run.

Yiroshi wants to gain trust, as he wil share all non-veryimportantlyserious(lol) projects and other things with the world.

OOC: Happy? I showed you something CLASSIFIED that is very important. Believe me, I will classify the important stuff. Banshee fighters may be danerous, but they are low tech.

OOC: I wasn't criticizing you, I just thought you might like to keep some things secret.

How would the specs of your aircraft not be seriously important, though? In any case it's your nation, I'm not trying to tell you how to run it.

The newly leaked inforation about the Banshee Improvement rumor is true. NTR is improving the Banshee Fighters. In other news, NTR Royal Army has declared war on terrorist, and is being shipped out to terrorist hot spots. They plan on killing off serious fugitives and terrorist before they can do more.

***Classified***

NTR has begun building a fake "school" and making them into a base to teach wannabe NTR Royal Force soldiers. The schools will be hidden in fake towns with real gas staions and fake houses. NTR is creating this school to train the desired RF.

NTR has faced a serious winter storm. The climate is usually warm and sunny, but at 6:45 this very day, a large storm blew in over 5 feet of snow in two hours. Almost everything was closed, and buildings have been shown on video collapsing by the weight of the snow. Authorites say this is a natural disaster, and that any help of getting rid of the snow before it melts and floods all of NTR is welcome.