NTR News

Fizzydog

NTR Keke Mesolf's suspension has been lifted.

NTR capital city Canfrutarn has been closed down for construction.

BREAKING NEWS:

The cult of Dini has spread over NTR, causing over 75% of Nos Trenians to convert. Rumors have been released that some government officials have also joined.
Yiroshi stated the cult has not been dangerous NTR or put them at risk, and the cult will stay, as it is a "addition to NTR's culture."

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NTR's entertainment [i]FirstHand[/i] industry recently released V-Down, a computer system which can run all of FirstHands' programs and games, including a ground breaking ping pong for V-Down exclusively. The foreign invention of internet is under research and may be made public soon.
[i]FirstHand[/i] has also released the [i]Evolution[/i], a hand held game in which one creates a life form and runs its life, helping it spread and trying to keep it from going extinct. The popular game is most likely to be released next month, and will cost around $100.

**CLASSIFIED**

NTR Royal Defense Troops are now to be issued [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M61_Vulcan"]M61[/url] Vulcan guns, one per every 50 troops.

Public:

BREAKING NEWS:

While under the newly continued construction of Project U, a large amount of riches were discovered in an underground temple, which ironically was what NTR was building. The riches were thousand year old gems, which are estimated to be worth over 200 million dollars. The building company, named [i]Builder bob[/i](OOC: get it? :D) discovered the riches while drilling through a "wall that seemed very thin and weak."
The temple shot off into two different openings, both of which are "too high pressured and dangerous to explore."
That's all for now. - Emma Golding

Thank you, Emma. In other news, the recent unusually high amount of snowfall has ceased this week, when temperatures jumped to a sizzling 27 degrees Celsius! So get on your swim trunks, because the beaches are open and crowded! - Demeter Shafur.

[quote name='Fizzydog' date='28 March 2010 - 12:38 PM' timestamp='1269794290' post='2239223']
**CLASSIFIED**

NTR Royal Defense Troops are now to be issued [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M61_Vulcan"]M61[/url] Vulcan guns, one per every 50 troops.

[/quote]

OOC: Um....I'm going to call bull. No one can carry a M61 Vulcan.

[quote name='Voodoo Nova' date='28 March 2010 - 11:54 AM' timestamp='1269795242' post='2239234']
OOC: Um....I'm going to call bull. No one can carry a M61 Vulcan.
[/quote]
OOC: Multiple soldiers could carry it. I never said one person carried it.

Of course, it would make them very slow and vulnerable.

[quote name='Fizzydog' date='28 March 2010 - 01:02 PM' timestamp='1269795751' post='2239239']

[/quote]

OOC: It is a 248+ pound gun. It is not built to be taken apart and put back together again. It is a gun meant for aircraft use, not for a person to sit there and carry it around like Rambo.

Edited by Voodoo Nova

[quote name='Fizzydog' date='28 March 2010 - 10:02 AM' timestamp='1269795751' post='2239239']

[/quote]
OOC: Voodoo is right, it cannot be carried by an individual, and it would be nigh impossible to lug into battle. That said, you could mount it on a truck or something, and so long as you get some good suspension and a sturdy mount, it could be operated fairly well like that. But it would be a giant target, nearly impossible to carry ammo for, and would be unwieldy at best (It's a 6 foot long, 250 pound gun after all)

• 3 weeks later...

[b]BREAKING NEWS CAST![/b]

NTR has declared war on Tahoe. Out of the already 15,000 troops, 18,000 more have joined and 219 tanks are being deployed. All 60 squadrons of aircraft, 55 Banshees and 5 chopper, add to a total air force of 300 aircraft. NTR has no official navy, only small patrol boats.

CLASSIFIED:

NTR's 11 Bio Weapons have been aimed at Tahoe's Cuba/ DR/ Haiti area. Transport planes have been set up to invade the "Bay of Pigs", and a NTR spy is going to attempt to travel to the area.

[i]Breaking News![/i]

[b]Major Evacuation underway.[/b]

NTR has called for a major evacuation in Canfrutarn. Missiles from an unknown source have been spotted heading to NTR, and officials are attempting to shoot them down. All of NTR is tense and angry.

CLASSIFIED:

Citizens are being transported to the "Project U" underground temples/bunkers.

The Canadian Empire urges the NTR to sit tight and pull its forces back to its homeland.
you stand to gain nothing, your losses will be in the tens of thousands if not more.

Private Message to the NTR

Any WMD's you may or may not have, must NOT be fired in retaliation.
Do not fire any retalitory attacks, we know you are not nuclear capible, and so IF you own anything its Chemical and Biological.

To our knowledge, the Missiles fired at you have been tracked from Puerto Rico, any WMD attack in return will result in the destruction of your nation.
Get your forces underground, and get your men women and children out of the cities.

Sincerley
Emperor Bonaparte I

[quote name='Fizzydog' date='16 April 2010 - 12:01 AM' timestamp='1271372471' post='2261862']
NTR Private, classified reply:

All troops not in Florida or Cuba are already evacuating cities and sending them to the Project U completed areas, and they must go in last.
[/quote]

Can you confirm your deployment status on WMD's?
Are you armed with them,and what is your status on deployment if the answer is yes.

Sincerley
Emperor Bonaparte I

NTR HIT BY TERRORIST!

NTR President Yiroshi was captured and used as a bribe before other countries for money, threating they would kill him. NTR is panicked, running on only a VP. If emands are not met, countries are threatened with a VX weapon.

NTR BREAKING NEWS:

Yiroshi was rescued today in a classified breach. The Chemical weapons was labeled as no longer threatening, and NTR says nations no longer have to worry.

In other news, Canfrutarn(ooc:aka charlestown)is being repopulated and repaired. Over 2 billion in damages occured in what was likely attacks from other nations trying to help. The NTR palace, Twisting Towers and other tourist attractions were unharmed, although the FirstHand HQ was slightly burned, with only 1,000 in damages. NTR is fully repopulated, although there are some homeless as their buildings ahd burned down. Other than that, NTR is fine and dandy.

- Emma Golding, NTR international news reporter.

[b]NTR PLANNING SATTELITE LAUNCH[/b]

$10 billion have been placed into a program to create the first NTR space program, who is going to be a part of [i]FirstHand[/i]. The mission of NTR and [i]FirstHand[/i] is to create small, low earth orbiting sattelites that will improve radio and internet connection.

The sattelites, pre-named but not officialy named [i]Beginning[/i] and [i]FirstHand[/i]. Both are planned to be launch exactly two months from each other. The project is to take about 2 years to create the sattelites and a stable launching zone.

No additional information has been announced.

Edited by Fizzydog

[b]NTR Announcement[/b]

NTR has announced plans to Annex Roosevelt Island to themselves. The almost uninhabitable Island will be used as a small colony and research/military base. If APPROVED BY NATIONS OF THE WORD, NTR will announce the plans. This is not a "land grab". This is purely for experimental and scientifical research, along with a great land for testing items that could hurt habited lands.

These researches are purely for the good of the world, and if approved, the Island will be open to all to create a small base, with permission of NTR.

The Canadian Empire does not recognise this Terrorist nations claim.
It is not yours to annex, and the Empire will forcefully remove any NTR presence from the Island if given permission, unless the land is taken legally from its owner nation.

Edited by Zoot Zoot

[quote name='Fizzydog' date='24 April 2010 - 02:10 AM' timestamp='1272071428' post='2272552']
NTR is fine with the Empire's claim and marks it down.

(Majority wins.)

NTR would like to kindly remind them it is mainly for research. But if the Canadian Empire feels that way, then they are fine with it.

OoC: My people have class. :awesome:
[/quote]

OOC awesome :D
Nothing personal pal, but thats in NY, and im not sure who owns it, either jed or pikachurin, (cant find my map) pm them if your interested in it pal.

OoC: Um..Roosevelt Island is an unclaimed island in Antartica. The one on the left edge of the map. I don't know what RI you are talking about.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roosevelt_Island_Antarctica

Edited by Fizzydog