Celestial Being Announcement

What false pretenses? They're your own words. Own up to them.

Or don't, although that would make my point really strike home, wouldn't it?

I believe I'm already disproving your attempt at changing arguments in response to my words that relate to a different matter there. How about you stop clogging up this thread and stick to the topic you created for the purpose?

I believe I'm already disproving your attempt at changing arguments in response to my words that relate to a different matter there. How about you stop clogging up this thread and stick to the topic you created for the purpose?

That's fine, although you arent doing a great job of disproving anything.

So you won't do tech deals with people that raid, that's nice.

What happens if they aren't raiding at the beginning of it, they send you cash, and then they get into a raid?

Do you finish the deal and violate your charter?

Well that easy send them the rest of Tech. But send them 2 nukes well your at it to :P

I love this.

For all of the people complaining, tech raiding is warring with the intent of stealing tech. How is that more honorable or legitimate than telling someone if you steal tech, then I will not follow through and repay you the tech owed.

Basically this boils down to if you steal tech, then don't !@#$%* when people do not fulfill their obligations in your tech deals.

I suppose you're probably trying to be funny or something.

Only stating the obvious Logical Loophole in the OP my good man/woman

It stands to reason, that violating the charter would imply expulsion or disciplinary action.

Edited by Krunk the Great

Only stating the obvious Logical Loophole in the OP my good man/woman

It stands to reason, that violating the charter would imply expulsion or disciplinary action.

Perhaps the answer is simply to obvious for you to grasp- as a message will be sent to the possible buyer that any tech raiding by them will invalidate the deal, the violation of the contract is on the part of the buyer- presuming Celestial Being is selling and not buying. Hopefully Celestial Being will maintain a blacklist of such nations so similar situations do not arise again.

Talk about difficult concepts, but then again, I suppose we are dealing with tech raiders.