\m/, I just want to help

Alterego

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a bunch of cowards pickng on a defenseless alliance for no reason? Somehow I'm not surprised that the scum of bob is spearheading this.

dear m,

Please stop existing. You're not as relevant as you think. Its going to be hillarious when you either back down or get crushed as a result of this.

What a bunch of cowards pickng on a defenseless alliance for no reason? Somehow I'm not surprised that the scum of bob is spearheading this.

dear m,

Please stop existing. You're not as relevant as you think. Its going to be hillarious when you either back down or get crushed as a result of this.

elborrador, we've never claimed to be relevent and if and when when get beat beat down so be it, we'll wash rinse and do it again. but thanks to adding to this wonderful thread created by Alterego.

elborrador, we've never claimed to be relevent and if and when when get beat beat down so be it, we'll wash rinse and do it again. but thanks to adding to this wonderful thread created by Alterego.

Somehow I doubt this. Your record for sticking around when the going gets tough is...well let's just say it leaves a LOT to be desired.

dear m,

You sound like you're on the verge of tears. Don't worry, this version of \m/ doesn't include a built in self-destruct button.

dear m,

Dear NpO,

Please stop being hypocrites, we all know what you did before you got your face justly smashed by tC.

Yours truly,

Energizer

What a bunch of cowards pickng on a defenseless alliance for no reason?

There was a reason. It's profitable, albeit morally irresponsible in some people's eyes.

And as said before, they had plenty of time to get defenses going, considering it doesn't take that long to get a protectorate if your diplomacy is up to snuff.

Dear energizer,

We will bear your post in mind.

Love and Kisses

NpO

Dear Grub,

I should hope that we will not lose such a promising relationship over a few days of forgetting to send chocolate. Perhaps one day we could consider the Armageddon of Digiterra a date?

Forever and always,

Energizer

Excellent. There is no need to self-destruct in this day and age, your tears can quench the thirst of a dozen generations.

I've seen a lot of tears in this thread but they haven't been \m/s

If you do or do not decide to try and extract tears remains to been seen, although I think you will find the tear well dry.

I've seen a lot of tears in this thread but they haven't been \m/s

If you do or do not decide to try and extract tears remains to been seen, although I think you will find the tear well dry.

Yeah and if only you're quality members well wasn't dry you might almost be a real alliance instead of an assortment of trash from the various parts of the cyberverse.

Dear NpO,

Please stop being hypocrites, we all know what you did before you got your face justly smashed by tC.

Yours truly,

Energizer

If you want to bring up the pasted then why don't you and \m/ start remembering why they became hated in the first place so long ago. You would think that they would live and learn but nope, seems like they want to dig another hole for themselves.

I am seriously giving \m/ a chance but with this crap being pulled and coming out to the forums just to complain about people "crying" is pitiful. If you want to tech raid then tech raid but at least follow your own rules.

Edited by Left_Behind

dear m,

So, I take it you guys are dropping the GOONS protectorate, then?

So, I take it you guys are dropping the GOONS protectorate, then?

We do not have a protectorate with GOONS and haven't for some time. Do try to keep up.

It would also be wise to note, the opinions of individual members may or may not reflect the views of the alliance or indeed the Emperor of Polaris.

As for the question you really meant to ask, Polaris has previously taken a hard stand on these kind of activities. Our approach to this situation is and will be entirely consistent with our previous positions. Just because we do most of our work behind closed doors doesn't mean we are not working ;)

I will state for the record, I am disgusted at the actions of the three alliances involved, I presume by now those same alliances know exactly what I am thinking.

We do not have a protectorate with GOONS and haven't for some time. Do try to keep up.

It would also be wise to note, the opinions of individual members may or may not reflect the views of the alliance or indeed the Emperor of Polaris.

As for the question you really meant to ask, Polaris has previously taken a hard stand on these kind of activities. Our approach to this situation is and will be entirely consistent with our previous positions. Just because we do most of our work behind closed doors doesn't mean we are not working ;)

I will state for the record, I am disgusted at the actions of the three alliances involved, I presume by now those same alliances know exactly what I am thinking.

Oh, it's an MDoAP these days, and apparently has been for some time. My apologies for my confusion, I'm the type to try to look at the bigger picture which, unfortunately, leads me to overlook the details from time to time. Thank you for the correction, though if I'm reading your subtext right, I imagine it won't make a whole lot of difference soon, huh?

Oh, it's an MDoAP these days, and apparently has been for some time. My apologies for my confusion, I'm the type to try to look at the bigger picture which, unfortunately, leads me to overlook the details from time to time. Thank you for the correction, though if I'm reading your subtext right, I imagine it won't make a whole lot of difference soon, huh?

We have always stood against bullying since I have started paying attention at all to politics...(since grub took control)