no other option I guess

emily

Well,

Yesterday, after a pretty horrendus day I had a long chat with Jadoo1989[MHA]. He repeatedly said that he demanded I "go away and forget all about MHA" I agreed we should have some time out and let him know i'd stop ghostimg as soon as I felt up to applying elsewhere.

I followed it up via PM and he had the chance to get back to me with any problems.

He didn't

MHA has now decided to sanction me and has since launched 2 spy ops. I have tried to contact them, but they refuse to acknowledge my queries. I was hoping today would be calm and we could start to move on. But it seems, despite their protests otherwise, MHAs hatred of me will never abate. I feel I have been left with no chance of peace from this mob. I have no other option than to quit and reroll into MHA to inflict maximum damage.

I really liked you MHA. I wanted to peace out, you chose this, not me.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here.

I am giving you the attention you apparently need. Dispatches from Wonderfulland will now be trashed. Get over yourself and move on.

:smug:

If MHA can't get over me, then it would be hopeless me trying XD

Where to begin ...

First, I don't even know who you are. Second, you seem to be wanting some attention. Third, you're upset because you refused to leave the MHA AA while not a part of their alliance and then post on the OWF when they act on it and then threaten to attempt a reroll back into the alliance.

I'm missing something here .....

Where to begin ...

First, I don't even know who you are. Second, you seem to be wanting some attention. Third, you're upset because you refused to leave the MHA AA while not a part of their alliance and then post on the OWF when they act on it and then threaten to attempt a reroll back into the alliance.

I'm missing something here .....

erm no... I said I would leave their AA, and DID leave thier AA before they aattacked.

so, you're ghosting someone's AA and complaining that they're attacking you over it?

laughing turnip.

erm no... I said I would leave their AA, and DID leave thier AA before they aattacked.

That's not what you said. You told them you'd leave their AA when you felt like it. I would have attacked you, too.

Edited by nippy

Did MHA force you to sit on their AA? No. Did MHA force you to make topics about them in a desperate attempt to ruin their image? No.

These topics don't hurt MHA because pretty much everything that you complain about can be re-traced to your own actions - every time you moan about something MHA did it becomes very clear very quickly that you were asking for it - so I have no idea why you keep making them.

Did MHA force you to sit on their AA? No. Did MHA force you to make topics about them in a desperate attempt to ruin their image? No.

These topics don't hurt MHA because pretty much everything that you complain about can be re-traced to your own actions - every time you moan about something MHA did it becomes very clear very quickly that you were asking for it - so I have no idea why you keep making them.

No - MHA claimed to want peace, but did everything they could to prevent it from happening. They are getting what THEY deserve. I'll make sure of it.

No - MHA claimed to want peace, but did everything they could to prevent it from happening. They are getting what THEY deserve. I'll make sure of it.

Want peace? What on earth are you blithering on about? For some baffling reason you joined the AA of an alliance that clearly doesn't like you very much, and you got attacked for it. Seems pretty simple to me.

But whatever. Good luck with your re-rolling and continuation of your obsession, although I somehow doubt it will have the earth-shattering effect that you're hoping for.

i'd stop ghostimg as soon as I felt up to applying elsewhere.

According to your original post, you didn't. What if you never "felt up to applying elsewhere"?

Anyway, I'm gonna wait until they post their side.

If we are quite finished bashing and jumping to MHA's defense...as if MHA needs defending. <_<

OP, you moved too slow for their liking and now you've got yourself some trouble. All going rogue is going to do is give some MHA target practice and the OWRP mob a chance to point and laugh. Rather than going that route, I suggest a move to another team color and fixing your trades from there. Open Source Alliance (Black team from the looks of it, which means you should be able to find good trades) is a viable alliance and in fact if you have applied there, good for you and I hope your experiences in the future are better ones.

I suggest a move to Purple team and Valhalla, but I'm trying not to be so Sith like this year. ;)

You're stealing my spotlight as most self-important irrelevant former member of the MHA. You messed up. They don't want you. They have that right. Get over it and move on. Wasting your time trying to 'hurt' them just provides more evidence that they are in the right and you are in the wrong.

For the love of all that is holy Emily, move on from your obsession with MHA.

They can take your infra, but they can never take your casualties!!!

Are you not getting this... I won't move on until they sort it... I have been trying to ask for peace since 2nd July

Are you not getting this... I won't move on until they sort it... I have been trying to ask for peace since 2nd July

Interesting...but what exactly are you looking for here? Reps? An Apology? Both?

EDIT: Because we just had a small alliance disband that claimed that it was out to destroy an alliance it didn't like from the inside and that mission failed before it cleared the tower. You working alone will fair no better, in fact likely you will waste more time on MHA they don't deserve.

Edited by ChairmanHal

unless you move away from your axe to grind against them, this issue will reoccur, move to a new area of the game like Hal suggested, make some new friends, enjoy meeting new people, and forget MHA ever existed

nah just normalised relations and a hug but the nastie meanies won't give me one :unsure:

And what better way to get normalised relations than ghosting their AA, making slanderous topics about them here, and threatening to destroy them from the inside!

Really, you are living in cloud-cuckoo land. Take the advice that has been given time and time again and move on.

And what better way to get normalised relations than ghosting their AA, making slanderous topics about them here, and threatening to destroy them from the inside!

Really, you are living in cloud-cuckoo land. Take the advice that has been given time and time again and move on.

Move on how? Bg gertting of thier AA and agreeing to leaave them alone only to BRAND NEW attacks?

Sweetie I tried everything. I had moved on, then they followed me to OSA with a huge list of threats. I tried to dela weith that, they just breached their own terms of thse threats. Ive tried ignoring , pleading, stomping, screaming, fact is they don't let up.

and - imaginary hugs don't work. The pain in my heart can only be cured by an MHA cuddle :( XD

nah just normalised relations and a hug but the nastie meanies won't give me one :unsure:

Well then they didn't deserve you to begin with...and look, you made Pansy do something that I never thought I'd ever see Pansy do in 20 years on Planet Bob. Now you have to have to move on and get right with things. Contact me if you have any further trouble or just need some good advice. Since I've already made almost all the mistakes that can be made on Planet Bob, I should be good for that at least.