Run in fear.

AnCapistan

av-12577.jpg

Today, this January 5th, 2010 an alliance is born.

We

Are

NoWedge.

We are a pink alliance. We have only one standing order. We live by it. It is our motto. Kill. Maim. Burn.

Our first order of business is to drive everyone not wearing the NoWedge Alliance Affiliation off of our Sphere. Our sphere is holy and does not deserve the stench of the complacent.

Then after we've accomplished that, who knows. We may destroy you. We may not. But always...always live in fear.

Signed

Cookavich, Emperor

Mr Damsky, Empress

May admin above have mercy on your souls. For we shall have none.

B)

P.S: For Complaints & Grievances visit us at #NoWedge

Edited by Mr Damsky

We have only one standing order. We live by it. It is our motto. Kill. Maim. Burn.

That looks like 3 orders.

Anywhoo.....

Best Wishes and Good Luck, to both of your nations! :D

We are a pink alliance.

Our first order of business is to drive everyone not wearing the NoWedge Alliance Affiliation off of our Sphere.

WAPA are on Blue. Also, you declared war on the forums before you could even declare in game? :facepalm:

Edited by Mayzie

NoWedge hereby declares war upon We Are Perth Army.

Have a nice day.

Signed,

Cookavich, Emperor

Mr Damsky, Empress

On second thoughts (And I think I speak fot the Kiwis here as well) if you offer us white peace we surrender. :P

WAPA are on Blue. Also, you declared war on the forums before you could even declare in game? :facepalm:

I know this. We are cleaning our sphere of the weak before we can cleanse the world. Oh yes and something here about how the pen is mightier then the sword.

On second thoughts (And I think I speak fot the Kiwis here as well) if you offer us white peace we surrender. :P

Peace is a lie.

Edited by Mr Damsky

Did you just threaten a government member of Ordo Paradoxia?

No, i think he called them a Slut (It's a "Name the Reference" Competition. First to name it gets a cookie.)

Edit: All competitions need prizes

Edited by Darth Pollard

wait, i think i may have discovered two things in this thread i did not know before. 1) Mr. Damsky is a chick and 2) Tequila Mockingbird is Schills.....

noWedge is looking mighty good if those are true. also, teh Cookie Monster actually eats souls.